[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Gay Guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

File: 1441671018567.png (104KB, 349x750px) Image search: [Google]
1441671018567.png
104KB, 349x750px
Is it really wrong to turn down black guys because they are physically unattractive?

I turn down fat guys, guys with bad teeth, handicap guys, and guys with unibrows. Why is it really any different if I turn down a black guy? Society deems a number of traits unattractive that people may have no control over, why should dark skin be any different? Just because I don't want to fuck you doesn't mean that I won't treat you with respect like a person I would want to fuck. I'll talk to black guys, but I won't fuck 'em. I'm just not attracted to dark skin, in the same way I am not attracted to guys with facial scars. If something is a turn off why should someone personally be held responsible for it as if it were a crime?

Also black dicks look weird. They look like fake rubber dildos.
>>
>>5666074
No. Why do you guys worry about shit like that. If you don't find niggers attractive then you don't find niggers attractive. Period. Stop being a faggot that worries about useless shit like this. Unless you want to be a cuck like the majority of tumblr.
>>
>>5666074
>If something is a turn off why should someone personally be held responsible for it as if it were a crime?
Because it's not politically correct.
>>
It's only wrong if you say something like"I don0t fuck niggers, only white or asians. Get rekt noob." Say this, and a black buffed guy will apear out of nowhere and rape you. Be wary.
>>
>>5666074
Because you're actually responsible for your own sensibilities and sense of aesthetics, contrary to what nerds afraid of introspection will tell you.
>>
>>5666154
If that is true then why do aesthetics very more between social groups than individuals? Social groups have an extreme influence on individuals, to believe otherwise is stupidity.
>>
Why is it that gay guys literally only care about appearances?
>I want a bear!
>I want a twinkie!
>I want a normal guy who looks straight!
>I want a trap!
It seems so superficial.
But, no, it isn't wrong. I would never date a Jap because I wouldn't be able to stand knowing that my grandfather would be hating me from the grave if I do.
>>
I'm black and even I would never touch another black dude
>>
>>5666470
Because we're men. Men, whatever their sexual orientation is, are usually mostly attracted to the physical traits of their partners, while women usually find attraction in other stuff like social status, wealth, etc.

It doesn't mean gay men can't have a relationship that's not only based on looks, but they will most likely pursue them with other men they find physically attractive.
>>
>>5666470
People don't only care about appearances, they are just stating what they're attracted to aesthetically. I can't start a relationship/fling with someone who I think isn't attractive, so these declarations help avoid that.
>>
>>5666074
it IS racist because society praises white standars of beauty and hardly ever gives a chance to black to be considered attractive, and even when they do they still do it relying on very racist stereotypes such as 'black people have big asses/dicks' which are not representive.

If companies hired more black models, actors and such and created more jobs and roles for minorities, people would slowly start to see what's attractive on them and wouldn't be turn off because their skin is not of the right shade
>>
>>5666131
Bullshit I said itbthree times in front if a mirror in a darkened bathroom and I'm still without black bf.
>>
>>5671643
That's wrong. Women are attracted to actions. What do you see most femmes, trannies and lipstick lesbians as well as cis girls write. They want to feel protected. They are attracted to assertiveness, humor, body language, etc. if a woman first finds a guy ugly that opinion can change through the mans actions towards her and others. Gay guys have a list of demands that if you don't fit, you don't get to ride. Regardless of how you might carry yourself.
>>
>>5672135
well yeah I was too lazy to type all what you did but

> if a woman first finds a guy ugly that opinion can change through the mans actions towards her and others

was basically my point.

If a man finds her ugly to begin with, he'll usually won't change his mind about that.
>>
Black guys can be ugly too you know.
Maybe one day you'll see a legitimately attractive one you like. I don't get why everyone acts like every black guy is a 10/10 with an amazing personality and you're a piece of shit for rejecting them.
Also not everyone likes mixing cultures in their relationship. You're not an anthropologist, you have no obligation to immerse yourself in foreign cultures.
>>
>>5672147
Which is how you know things like sapiosexual, demisexual and pansexual was invented by women. Men don't think like that at all because we are visually wired. No wonder so many gay men remain single until death.
>>
>>5666470
>Why is it that gay guys literally only care about appearances?
>A statement that applies to practically everyone
Gee, where have I seen this before?
>>
>>5666097
Well, I have heard on many occasions that the LGBT crowd, specifically gay men, are "so much more racist" than straight people. Which is bullshit, considering gays are more likely than straights to be in an interracial relationship.

But in any event, there may be reasons for that perception. For one, black and Hispanic culture, to name a couple, are WAY more homophobic than white culture in the US. It makes sense that gay men aren't as embracing of those cultures. Hatred tends to go both ways.

As a white guy, I don't date of fuck black dudes either. It has nothing to do with hating their race or culture, it's not being attracted to them aesthetically. The kinky black hair and black skin aren't attractive to me personally. I can't help what turns me on - doesn't mean I'm racist.
>>
>>5666470
>you can't have preferences!

W-what?
>>
There's so much variance in features and skin color in black men, just like any race. Chances are you'll find at least one black dude attractive
>>
>>5672269
I tend to only find mixed black guys attractive, especially the ones that look more european. Is that still racist?
>>
>>5672296
Nah, you just like those features
>>
>>5672269
Jesus. The things I would do to have a man like that next to me in bed.
I love MEN of all colours. I've seen (to me) beautiful and ugly men in all shapes and skin colours.
Just a year and a half ago I had my first threesome, while on vacation.
Me, a blatino, a very sexy Japanese man, and a very very fit black guy.
>>
>>5672097
Personal preferences aren't racist, it's just how people think and feel about someone or thing.
>>
>>5671643
Physical appearance is the primary determinant of attraction for both men and women, followed by various personal traits like demeanor, attitude, intelligence, humor, etc. The idea that women primarily care about financial and social status is complete bullshit. Money is actually fairly low on most people's list of romantic priorities, and social status isn't usually on their lists at all, regardless of gender.

Women do care about personality and actions more than men, as >>5672135 pointed out. They also tend to have more diverse tastes in appearance than men, which makes them seem less shallow even if they're not.

>>5672097
Fuck off SJW, it's not racist and it's idiotic to say it is. People like what they like, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Maybe it's because of "internalized beauty norms" or maybe it's just their natural preference or maybe it's for some other reason altogether, there's no way to know for sure unless you can read their subconscious mind. Even if it was a result of "white standards of beauty", it'd too late to do anything about it now, it's difficult if not impossible for fully grown adults to willingly change their sexual preferences.
>>
File: dd2_3e.jpg (32KB, 750x520px) Image search: [Google]
dd2_3e.jpg
32KB, 750x520px
>>5672205
Yes, you can't. Stop it. Stop doing things I don't want you to do!!!
>>
>>5672384
>Even if it was a result of "white standards of beauty", it'd too late to do anything about it now, it's difficult if not impossible for fully grown adults to willingly change their sexual preferences.

Older people are also less likely tp accept non straight people, should we make.it illegal to be gay because it's hard to change their minds?

Maybe we could idk build a less racist society for the younger generations?
>>
>>5672493
Who cares? Some people aren't attracted to blacks, just like some people aren't attracted to whites or Asians, big fucking deal. It's not exactly a huge social crisis.
>>
>>5672546
>racism is not a huge social crisis
>>
>>5672609
The fact that some people aren't attracted to certain races isn't racism in any meaningful way. It doesn't really affect anything beyond some people's dating prospects and it probably only has a slight influence on that. So no, OP not being attracted to black guys is not a huge social crisis and only a full SJW retard would think it is.
>>
>>5672790
The fact that the majority of people find whites more desirable than other ethnicities is a byproduct of institutionalized racism, which is a serious issue. The media puedes white people as the most desirable ideal of beauty, while refusing other ethnicities to participate, fetish pandering cases being the exception, such as black men with huge penises and black women with big asses, which is not less stereotypical and racist. Or even worse, they only appear in representations of said ethnicity history, which means that they are only hired when there is no other option, and that a white person will always be preferred in any other situation.

As a result, the viewers grow attracted to what they are exposed and dismiss everything that doesn't fit within the standards.

No, you don't have the obligation to be attracted to everyone. But assuming that you couldn't possibly find anyone attractive within whole and expansive group of people because they aren't white is a complete different thing.
>>
>>5673083
Cool. Now how much of that is actually scientifically verifiable? Right, none of it. It's an unfalsifiable hypothesis, into the trash it goes.

And even if you were 100% right, which is unlikely and unprovable in any case, it still wouldn't be a "serious issue" because it barely affects anything. Stop being so butthurt about the fact that people have preferences.
>>
>>5673166
>Now how much of that is actually scientifically verifiable?

It's easily verifiable. Just take a look at pretty much any movie ever made and count how many of them have relevant non white characters that serve any other purpose than being non white.
>>
>>5673166
>it still wouldn't be a "serious issue" because it barely affects anything.

People not having the same opportunities because of the color of the skin is not a serious issue? Ok.
>>
>>5673237
I'm white and pretty why the fuck would I care what opportunities niggers have.

Fuck off back to tumblr with your shit.
>>
I met a pretty cute black guy tonight I have no idea if he is gay or nor
>>
>>5666074
Nah, you just do you. It's your loss more than theirs.
>>
>>5673222
Clearly you don't understand what the word "scientifically" means.

>>5673237
Okay, so by that logic we should all feel obligated to date people who are ugly or fat or creepy and socially inept, because they deserve the same opportunities as everyone else? Hell, if you take that to its logical conclusion, straight people should feel obligated to date gay people, and gay people should feel obligated to date people of the opposite sex... wouldn't want anyone to be denied opportunities because of their gender and orientation, would we?
>>
>>5673427
I was talking about job oportunities in any industry that relies on body image, such as modeling, movies, etc.
>>
>>5666074
It's never wrong to turn anyone down.
>>5666470
You, you're stupid, BESIDES liking one of those groups we also want someone with a good personality, doesn't mean we would date ANYONE with a good personality.
>>
>>5674467
It is if you turn them down before they can say "hi" because they are black.
>>
You're already a fag, what difference does it make whether other fags think you're racist or not. Clearly you give no fucks about how others perceive you.
>>
>>5677030
>It is if you turn them down before they can say "hi" because they are black.
How is that wrong? I'm not telling him to fuck off back to the cotton fields, I just don't want to interact with him.
>>
File: 1372481493314.jpg (22KB, 499x430px) Image search: [Google]
1372481493314.jpg
22KB, 499x430px
>>5677030
>lead people on just to assuage their inevitable rejection
so at what point is it okay to turn them away in your mind
>>
>>5677085
Probably after he gets his dick sucked.
>>
I'm a gay black dude, and none of my black friends (including myself) date or even care about white guys.
I'm pretty sure the majority of gay black men date within their race, just as gay white men do.
So why is this even a big deal? Most blacks ignore whites, and vice versa.
>>
My opinion on the matter is unusual (I think):

I don't believe it's morally wrong to find certain people unattractive. I've seen some amazing mental gymnastics done in the past to justify why not finding black people is racist, but not finding women attractive isn't misogynistic. I have no desire to police people's sexual preferences. Fuck who you wish to fuck.

That said, I do believe from a subjective standpoint that the more narrow your sexual tastes are, and the closer they are to the conventions of a society at large, the more boring, unadventurous and mentally weak you are as a person. Your sexual preferences are not born in a vacuum: they're a combination of biology, culture and your personality, specifically. how open you are to finding beauty beyond what you've been taught to find beautiful.

I like some black guys, i like some white guys, I like some fat guys, I like some skinny guys. I'd fuck certain girls. I'd fuck certain boys. I like masculine boys, I like feminine boys.

I've been shocked in the past by just how wide my sexual preferences can be.
>>
>>5677137
you don't care about white guys because you've been taught you don't deserve them.
>>
>>5677148
"Deserve"
I just don't want them.
It's just that simple.
>>
It's only racist when white people do it.
>>
>>5666074
>black guys are ugly.
black guys are sexy as fuck. I mean, at least I think so. I mean, I'm a trans women. i don't know what regular women or gay guys like. all I know is, when your fully aroused and you have a black dick up your bum (with a condom of course.) its the best feeling in the world! after all it doesn't matter what color your dick is, as long as it can rub against your prostate. id imagine having a dick in an actual vigina would feel even better when fully aroused. I get tingly just thinking about it!
>>
>>5679784
Dicks don't have to be very big to hit the prostate
>>
>>5680453
I'm a transwoman and I've never been particularly attracted to blacks. Not saying I could never be attracted to a black person, but generally speaking I tend to find Caucasians (including darker skinned Caucasians like Arabs and Indians) the most attractive. I think it's their facial features.

>>5680453
She didn't say they did?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.