[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see lgbt often complain about homophobia and transphobia while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20151228_153712278.jpg (2MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151228_153712278.jpg
2MB, 2592x1456px
I see lgbt often complain about homophobia and transphobia while often every lgbt faction tends to dislike others.

Mostly this has to do with passing and the adaption to classic binary gender roles and attractiveness.

I as a mtf with fairly good passing often think that hons, queers and flamboyant fags or even transmen who often just look and Akt like lesbian women with Penis envie are gross.

I don't want to be associated with them.

On the other hand I think the concept of a girl with a Penis is just fine and more widely accepted. I mean many people think it's gross too but as soon as it's someone who is passable and/or pretty this changes because nobody can really object to the concept of feminine beauty.

Therefore I think the rest of lgbt should be burned or at least not associated with cute transgirls.
>>
So you, as a homosexual man, finally can accept being homosexual and live homosexually, but everything that reminds you that you are a homosexual man that went through giant hoops to not accept that should burn on the stake? Did I get it right?
>>
>>5664878
homophobia among lgbt people is like racism among niggers. It exists but talking about it hardly takes you anywhere
>>
File: your opinion is shit.jpg (64KB, 720x504px) Image search: [Google]
your opinion is shit.jpg
64KB, 720x504px
>mfw this thread
>>
I doubt you are as cute as you think you are
>>
>>5664979

It's not hard to be cuter than the average overweight genderqueer feminist.
>>
I see a lot of internalized homophobia and transphobia with a lot of the people that browse this board. Everyone's trying to distance themselves from whatever part of their group either they or society dislikes in a futile gesture of appeasement. Probably cause /pol/ raids this board daily and the whole site has a socially conservative bias.

For trans, its the unpassable trans women and queer types that don't match the outdated classical clinical example of a transsexual. For the gays and lesbians, its either the effeminate or masculine ones that carry themselves however they like with no fucks given towards their prescribed gender roles. It's pretty sad, honestly. Normies will never truly accept them yet they keep trying to say how they're the "normal" gays or "red pilled" trannies and how much they hate everyone that's not like them.
>>
>>5665008
>Everyone's trying to distance themselves from whatever part of their group either they or society dislikes in a futile gesture of appeasement.
This is true up to a certain point, because it's not necessarily always appeasement, but it's true that there's a very common "please accept us we're normal unlike them" mentality here.
>Normies will never accept them
The cold hard truth of reality.
>>
>>5664998
>average overweight genderqueer feminist.
I only know one person that even remotely matches that definition, and they're actually fairly good looking.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.