[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Delusional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1446943742512.jpg (112KB, 600x659px) Image search: [Google]
1446943742512.jpg
112KB, 600x659px
Your whole fucking problem is that you look at these 14-16 year old boys in a dress, and you think, that'll be me!

That ain't never going to be you. You don't look anything like that, and you never will.

You see these fucking bodybuilders and twinks and all these beautiful norweigeans and greeks built like gods and you think, "That will be me!"

But its not! Its fucking not! Your never going to look anything like those people! Those are people born with wealth, and priveledge, whos money and power has made them jaded and cynical.

They are born into families without love, without sacrifice, they have never know the tender touch of a woman or held a baby in their arms!

These people are trying to sell you into a life of bondage! Into a life of misery!
>>
Transgenderism isn't about ACCEPTING who you are, its about DENYING who you are!
>>
>>5664760
your body isn't clay to be shaped and molded like a statue or a piece of pottery! Its a vessel, a divine instrument! A gift!

It is the temple that houses your soul!
>>
The world doesn't need more little girls.

It need men. Men of strong moral character.

You've seen the sickness eating away at the world, you've felt the cancer gnawing at it. Don't turn away! Look at it! Embrace it! Embrace the truth!

There will be a reckoning! Don't waste your time here on earth!
>>
File: 1454077688001.png (555KB, 570x572px) Image search: [Google]
1454077688001.png
555KB, 570x572px
>The thread
>>
>>5664760
>>5664767
>>5664768
>>5664781
>projecting this hard
I give you 2 years before you become an hero
>>
>>5664760
a life of bondage you say...

I'm game.
>>
That's nice and all, got any more sweet digipaintings of queeny fems?
>>
>>5664781
men of strong moral character don't shit on people with mental illnesses but support, protect and nurture society to be a greater thing for all. all the people aspiring to be old fashioned manly men are insecure gym rats who read a history book once or closeted self-hating fags themselves. the cancer in society is counterculture politicos on the left and right manipulating people to their own ends for academic credibility and money. SJWs, 'queer' culture, MRAs and the new edgy right wing are the real cancer, leave the transsexuals and faggots trying to live and normalise themselves be
>>
luv u2
>>
>>5664767
It's not, unless you consider any sort of self-expression to be denying who you are. And by that reasoning we might as well spend our whole lives lying naked on the floor and crying all day, since that's what we were like when we were born and we shouldn't try to defy nature.

>>5664768
And a temple is something that should be maintained. If you pay someone to build a temple for your religion, and you find out that the builders cut a lot of corners to the point where the roof is at risk of collapsing and killing people, do you just leave it that way because it's what the god(s) intended? Or do you recognize that the god(s) gave you the means to fix that problem for a reason?

>>5664781
>It need men. Men of strong moral character.
Men of strong moral character don't change their lifestyle just because they see someone ranting on an imageboard. It takes more than the words of one angry person to sway them - anyone so easily influenced CANNOT be said to have strong moral character. Being of strong moral character means you seek out morality for yourself in your own way, not merely follow the words of others. Anyone who decides to change their ways as a result of your posts and live their life as you say they should is morally weak, they have no moral intelligence and are simply a follower. Even the most unpassable AGP fetishist transbian can be more moral than them, if only they choose to live their life in accordance with the values they truly believe in.
>>
>>5664851
^ fucking so much this, holy shit.
>>
File: marry me.jpg (36KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
marry me.jpg
36KB, 700x466px
>>5664851
wew lad.
>>
>>5664851
HAHAHA fucking REKT OP, you have earned my respect for the day, Anon
>>
>>5664880
You're walking so hard over OP he might as well be your strawman. At any rate, I agree with you so much.
>>
>>5664760
>and you think, that'll be me
That was me, hth
>>
File: tumblr_mlheerFMPD1qk8kgko1_250.png (73KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mlheerFMPD1qk8kgko1_250.png
73KB, 250x250px
>>5664880
>>
File: 1431023064858.png (61KB, 338x294px) Image search: [Google]
1431023064858.png
61KB, 338x294px
>>5664760
We actually live in a completely perfect time for almost anyone to be anything they want. With medical and cosmetic procedure anyone can spend money to look any way they want. In 25 years they'll be able to transplant your brain into a genetically modified furry body, and you can live your whole life as the Marty you've always wanted to be.
>>
I thought they liked bondage though
>>
>>5666210
omfg. who doesn't want to be marty.
>>
>>5666210
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
More digipaintings!!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.