[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bringing friend to the dark side.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: COME_TO_THE_DARKSIDE_T-SHIRT-3.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
COME_TO_THE_DARKSIDE_T-SHIRT-3.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
So ever since I've known my friend since our freshman year of high school. We have spent a ton of time together and I've noticed that he acts very flamboyant around our group very often. (It's weird cause after I came out as trans MtF in our group he was the one who started acting more comfortable. He's actually a bit more comfortable with his sexuality than I am.) All of this aside the other night our group was having dinner and we all asked him why he made so many gay comments and joke, more than the rest of us usually do. (You know the usual gay stuff like suck my dick, kiss my ass, fuck my ass, the weird usually extremely gay/offensive stuff that guys act like they never say) we asked him if he was bi and told him we didn't care (obviously not if I'm accepted still) he finally just said I don't know. He then talked about how he found the female features in guys cute, basically trap mode and twinks. I've actually liked him for a long time and the last two times I slept over his house we slept in the same bed and he would hold on to me a little and then act surprised if he caught himself doing it in his "sleep". To the point now, we were talking and he said he's just bicurious. How do I get him to try something with me. He's honestly perfect for me (kind, thoughtful, common interest) and I've hoped he would try something for a long time now. He's never been with a girl or a guy before either so I would be his first. We're going to a convention together soon and he said he thinks it'll be cool if I dress as this character we both like (female). Should I hope for something soon, or just wait it out and hope for something to happen at the convention. (Just for reference yes I do pass as a female) Thanks for the help anon's
>>
>>5664222
>do I get him to try something with me.
Suck his dick, see what happens.
>>
>>5664222
I have ADHD, what do I get if I manage to read that wall of text with no paragraphs whatsoever?
>>
>>5664245
Sorry anon I've never been with someone before either and as you can tell from the length of the post and the format of it I'm pretty autistic. How does one just get him to whip it out and let me suck on it. Where both under 21 but over 18 so alc is out of the question/ pain in the ass to get/ have a reason to drink. We usually never drink together unless in a group.
>>
What do you want a relationship or a sex encounter or sex friend?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.