[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be trans girl >tfw I will never have a married couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1412522374340.jpg (36KB, 480x402px) Image search: [Google]
1412522374340.jpg
36KB, 480x402px
>be trans girl
>tfw I will never have a married couple fall in love with me and move in with me
>tfw I will never raise a family with them and be their kids nanny/auntie figure
>>
File: 1423426034673.png (208KB, 458x485px) Image search: [Google]
1423426034673.png
208KB, 458x485px
>>5662779
>wanting to be a housenigger
>>
>>5662779
you'll never raise family with dykes and transbians anyway
>>
>>5662779
>tfw tranny
>tfw I'm an auntie to a 4 y/o
>>
>>5662779
Why would they?
What do you bring to the table?
>>
>>5665325
wew <3
>>
>tfw have three older sisters
>they're supportive and treat me like a 'girl' but still use my old name and male pronouns
>all of them are cis and are married with kids
>three nephews and three nieces
>they all know me as their uncle
>oldest nephew is kind of an autist but occasionally talks to me about vidya and nerd stuff in general
>second youngest nephew likes to talk to me about pokemon and star wars
>oldest niece talks to me about her middle school social life and fashion stuff
>second youngest niece is always asking me and my mom why I look like a girl
>tfw I'll never have kids of my own and be a loving mother

Three fucking sisters and I had to be the one male that fell out of my mother's womb. FML.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.