[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a gay friend you like but he doesn't like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CRMFP3rWgAEDrpE.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CRMFP3rWgAEDrpE.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
My experience:

I'm a 21 years old guy who is kind of in love with another gay guy the same age. He doesn't like me because he is into "bears" and stuff and I'm skinny with no hair overall.

We've been friends for like 8 months and I'm going to just stop and ignore him hoping for him to hate me and unfriend me himself. He is always telling me how he have sex with other guys (even non-bear ones) when we talk and it is really painful already.

Also he is the only gay guy I know for now. I guess I'll die a virgin. lol

Please share your experiences or discuss mine. It's kind of hard to find this kind of posts on the internet (actually I found none) and I like reading experiences of situations I'm facing to learn and try to do something about it.
>>
lolgayboi
>>
FORCE YOURSELF UPON HIS SHAFT, GAYBOI
>>
Yeah. It's worse than falling for a straight guy, because you know that the rejection is the result of your failing specifically.

It happened to me once, but it was like six years ago, so I don't remember much of it. I think I repressed it due to a cringe overdose. Funny thing is that it was actually the only time I came close to falling in love. Actually, I accidentally bumped into him very recently. Barely recognized him at first, but he knew me immediately. Once I realized that it's him I spilled my pasta all over the place and my limbs were all shaky. It's weird how strong the reaction was, I didn't even think about him in years. Like I said, I don't even remember most of our relationship.

As for your story, I'd distance myself if I were you. Rejecting you is one thing, but bragging about his exploits when he knows that you have feelings for him is just cruel. That is not a good person, let alone a friend.
>>
lolwat
>>
I had a gay friend who liked me. But I didn't like him back. Unfortunately he's the only other gay guy I know and he's really rude.
>>
I fell for my friend and told him ,he told me "sorry but i am straight" latter i got a boyfriend and found out he fucked my boyfriend. so that REALLY hurt.
>>
>>5660523
Twinks are shit tier
At least become an otter of you're too lazy to bulk up
>>
>>5660523
>He doesn't like me because he is into "bears"
You lost nothing of value.
>>
>>5664926
I would have disemboweled them both.
>>
>>5664934

Tried. Still trying.

Apparently most gays like men that way, at least over here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.