[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could be a cis girl but would look like a fat unattractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (49KB, 419x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 419x522px
If you could be a cis girl but would look like a fat unattractive girl while still passing would you take it?
>>
yes. without hesitation.
>>
No.
I'd rather be desired than required.
>>
>>5659952
>fat unattractive girl
being vain and caring about your apperance is one of the main things that seperate women from men.

If you want to be a fat gross woman you prove to everyone you arent actually trans and have something else terrible wrong with you.
>>
>>5659968
So you only want to be a pretty girl? You would rather be a male if not?
>>
>>5659973
not him but theres really nothing special about being a biological girl OTHER than the fact you can have babies.

Other than that its just pain and misery, cramps, menstrual cycle, menopause, etc etc.

Id rather look like a cute girl, be treated like a cute girl and feel like a cute girl while still being biologically male than being a faty disgusting woman that everyone laughs at just so i can have kids.

FUCK THAT shit.
>>
>>5659970
What the fuck? Do you go outside? There are TONS of men who are vain and care about their appearance... and there are lots of women who do not. I think you're biased.
>>
>>5659991
Sounds like you have AGP rather than being transgender.
>>
>>5659997
>There are TONS of men who
gay men dont count, they arent even 7% of the population. I go outside all of the time, most men i see have 5 day old scraggly beards and smell gross.

Stop watching TV, real men dont look like that.
>>
>>5659991
So you just have a cuteness fetish.

Real women want to be sexy. Little girls and perverts want to be cute
>>
>>5660002
>AGP
i derive 0 sexual pleasure from being a girl. i just like being a cute girl because it makes me feel comfortable and happy.

You on the other hand are just a fucked up sociopath who wants to mutilate their genitals and somehow thinks this makes them a girl.
>>
>>5660008
>Real women want to be sexy.
AGP
>>
>>5660016
Top kek
>>
>>5660011
>implying I'm a tranny

So you just want to live out your degenerate fantasy?
>>
>>5660028
>implying I'm a tranny
you're either a deluded gay man or a deluded tranny
>degenerate fantasy?
its not a fantasy at all. i look like a cute girl already. i havent been gendered male in a long time. No one but my family will ever know.

The very basis of human evolution is that women evolved to want to be attractive in order to attract men and pass on their genes, while men wanted to be strong and confident to attract women.

If you are a woman and dont want to be attractive, there is something wrong with you. Period.
>>
>>5660028
>I'm not trans, I'm just a chaser who knows a few memes
>>
>>5660037
You don't think that there is something wrong with you as man trying to imitate a female?
>>
>>5660053
yes, its called gender dysphoria. i was diagnosed with it over 4 years ago and have taking hormones for more than a year to deal with it ;)
>>
No. I'd rather be an interesting looking almost passing andro guy than an ugly girl. Especially cause I'm going to get ffs. Even if I don't look cis after ffs I think I'll have that tranny beauty/sexy thing going on which again is better than ugly girl. Idk just when I see ugly fat girls I feel so much pity for them I would never want that for myself.
>>
>>5660068
Did you get your breasts and ass enhanced yet? No self respecting guy wants some some lurching skeleton in unfashionable weeabo clothes
>>
>>5659997
How about you go to any bar or college in the USA for a week, come back and then tell me the same thing. You're going to see a fuck ton of guys who care about looking good for women. Fat, unattractive girls are the majority of girls you'll see too. Just like fat, unattractive guys are the majority.
>>
>>5659991
this, don't let fucknuts calling you AGP bring you down because it sounds to me like they are just butthurt hons who are trying their hardest to prove that they are still the realest trannies around and deserve a cookie while in fact they are just ugly insecure losers who will never be gendered female
>>
>>5660002
AGP= transgender
>>
>>5660104
>your breasts and ass enhanced yet?
no. im almost C cup for whatever reason, boobs kinda grew out of nowhere and now i have stretch marks on them. My ass has always been big and round. Iv been posting it on /b/ and /soc/ for years and always fooled people into thinking i was a girl.
> self respecting guy
fuck off chaser. estrogen made me like girls anyways. i have a fiance
>>
>>5660118
pretty much
>guys it doesnt matter i look like a gross fat man in a dress cuz i got a fake vagina that means im real trans and u are AGP
>eww you care about you appearance? real girls are all ugly! AGP!
>>
>>5660128
I don't think that's how sexual orientation works. If it was I'd imagine pharmaceutical companies would be working on straight pills, ethics aside
>>
>>5660147
>I don't think that's how sexual orientation work
It does for some people.

A lot of trans people report sexuality changes when going on hormones. Myself and my gf both had the same result. I know its the hormones and not something else because as soon as i stop taking them for a few days i start to find men attractive again.

I dont think it does anything for non trans people though
>>
>>5660128
>transbian
>b
You sound like a huge fetishist desu
>>
>>5660153
Lol you never found men attractive you were just turned on by yourself turning them on
A G P
G
P
>>
>>5659952
Depends on how unattractive we're talking... is it.. unattractive because of the fat.. or hit every branch on the way down sorta unattractive.. so even without the fat I'd still be an ugly fuck.
>>
>>5660121
Your post= shit

Lurk more.
>>
>>5660168
True. That's how it works for me. Men are not attractive in any way to me, but I think it's hot giving them an erection and taking it in the ass because I'm so sexy.
>>
>>5660159
>>5660168
>butthurt hons
>AGP!
>you arent a real trans if you like girls
>all real girls only like men!
>lesbians dont really exist

i love hons
>>
>>5660168
kek why can't you realize that nobody cares? are you one of those retards who think that words can hurt and that by slinging AGP left and right you are hurting somebody? LOL
>>
>>5660224
Right... I'm the butt hurt one. You sound insecure as fuck..
>>
>>5660168
>turned on by yourself turning them on
that's not even AGP though
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.png
205KB, 505x431px
>>5660658
wtf is agp?
>>
>>5659952
>fat
can be fixed by not eating like a manatee
>unattractive
can be fixed by makeup, plastic surgery, ect

i'm getting so many surgeries as a tranny anyway
>>
>>5661084
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agp
>>
>>5659952
Yes because I'm not a glutton so would easily lose the weight and that would likely make me more attractive.

Having hips/body shape and fully developed breasts instead of these shitty, shallow, undeveloped breasts after years of HRT despite starting young and having the right levels. And most importantly, a real, functioning vagina.

Even if I was unattractive after dropping the weight I'd still go for it as I could just get plastic surgery, since I've had to undergo surgeries and medical procedures for this transition anyway it wouldn't make a difference.
>>
>>5659952
I already look like a fat cis girl. Well did at least, I'm more at "chubby" than fat right now. Anyway no I wouldn't take the chance that it'd undo all my hard work when I'm this close to being thin.
>>
>>5660002
Sad but true as shit. I'd rather be as feminine as can be but still be male than be a morbidly obese menstruating disgrace.
>>
yes

assuming of course i can do both of the following
1) diet and exercise to get rid of the fat.
2) cosmetic surgery to fix the ugliness

it would be just like transitioning, except you start off with a vagina...a real one too! also without the sadness and depression.
>>
>>5659952
Weight loss and some plastic surgery could fix an ugly fat girl.

You can't really fix a tranny.
>>
honestly even that girl still looks way better than most "average" men since ~90% of men look like shit desu, she just needs some new glasses and needs to learn how to not force herself to smile and do something with her hair

both weight and attractiveness are issues that are way easier to fix if you care to when you're cis, too, so anyone who would say no is just an idiot
>>
>>5660006
>... most men i see have 5 day old scraggly beards and smell gross.

Next time you go outside, go somewhere besides your local game store.

>... real men don't look like that.
You're right. Real men grow their beards for far longer and are polite enough to shower daily.
>>
>>5660128
Nice. Now I want yo see your boobs.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.