[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe a person can have AGP and be legitimately transgender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (51KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 382x379px
Do you believe a person can have AGP and be legitimately transgender?
>>
Depends if you can have AGP and be dysphoric
>>
>>5656997
Yes, I'm ftm and I have AGP. Learning about it actually helped me realize I was male as any of the enjoyment I got out of being seen as female and my female body was because of sexual excitement.
>>
>>5657018
sounds pretty gay bro
>>
File: image.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>5657018
>he's a female to male
>>
>>5657026
It's the gayest thing about me. It was weird because I felt upset and aroused at the same time when I would look at myself naked before I transitioned.
>>
>>5657036
lol ur gay
>>
>>5657040
but post nudes tho
>>
>>5657036
Did you stand with your legs together and pretend you were hiding a penis?
>>
>>5657030
shut up robin
>>
>>5657036
agp should make you mtf not ftm tho, sounds weird
>>
>>5657018
Interesting. I'm female and have it too. Do you think it interferes with you wanting to transition?
>>
>>5657036
so... would you be interested in being fucked like a girl and impregnated? I need to know because of reasons.
>>
File: AGP.png (14KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
AGP.png
14KB, 1152x648px
>>5656997
Yes!! Please do the needful and examine this professional image create a knowledgeable professional. thanks you!
>>
Autogynophillia is as real and valid as demisexuality is

[spoiler] Which is to say, not real [/spoiler]
>>
AGP and being transgendsr are the same. Only a small minority of transexuals were homosexual, feminine acting men pre-transition. We're going to see a rise in fetishistic lifestyles in the near future.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.