[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

passing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

what does it feel like?
>>
feels good bro
>>
Glorious.

No not really I still don't believe it and out myself all the time them feel stupid cause they get this weird look on their face.
>>
>heh i look pretty good today, guess its time to go out
>did that lady look at me weird?
>let me check the reflection of myself in my phone
>ew i guess i look ok still
>hey nobody looked at me weird for a few hours as if i was just normal
>i need to go to the bathroom
>HOLY FUCK WHY DO I LOOK SO BAD
>better fix my hair
>fuck a girl just came in gotta go i dont want her to stare at me or think i dont pass
>let me check my phone screen reflection again
>whew that was a long day... i guess ill take of my makeu- HOLY CRAP I LOOK LIKE SHIT
>>
>>5654528
I passed at a taco time once. made my burrito taste like tears of happiness.
>>
>>5654595
this is probably closest to reality haha.

it gets easier the more you learn to love yourself though. those are mostly normal feelings
>>
>>5654528
No idea. I've taken estrogen for 5 years, and still look like a cis-male. People just think I'm a normal guy.
>>
>>5654528
My friends and lots of random people seem to think Im okay looking or good enough I guess.
I dont think I pass but im just sorta andro.
I still feel 100% as ugly as I've always felt.
All the body parts and my face is all wrong and its still like im in someone else's body.
I smell right at least.
>>
>>5654528
It doesn't feel like anything because you barely notice it unless it's dumb dudebros who start flirting and shit. Or old ladies making jokes about their shitty husbands. Stuff like that. It's small social cues really at best.
>>
>>5654730
This nade me sad but I'm laughing
>>
>>5654863
Thanks. At least I'm attractive, even if it is by the wrong sex's standards.
>>
I passed exactly one time.

Group of teenage girls passed me, and as they passed I heard one say "oh wow I love her outfit", and the other girls agreeing.

Felt nice.

I know it's entirely possible that they clocked me but still liked my outfit, but either way that was a nice experience.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (32KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
32KB, 500x366px
>>5654945
>dressing like a girl in public without passing
>while knowing you're not passing
>enforcing negative stereotypes of us all
>>
you'll never pass because you'll still know you're just a boy in panties playing pretend
>>
>>5655622
>tfw this hits close to home
>>
>>5654528
like nothing
people just walk right past you, no big deal
>>
>>5654999
She never said she was dressed like a girl.
>>
>>5654528
I don't get misgendered by the general public, but still feels like everyone sees me as a boy because i'm self conscious and i believe that i'm being hug boxed by everyone.
>>
>>5654653
>it gets easier the more you learn to love yourself though
>tfw you realize the hons were right all along
>>
FtM here, never knew how good male privilege felt before this. You ladies are wacko to give this up.
>>
>>5654595
Every male at my new company says hi to me (even if we don't know eachother).

It is crazy how open males are right now and most girs are extremly bitchy to me expect the lesbian lookin ones.

It's weierd. If I try tell somone that I'm boy (Like in doctor office) they look at me like I lost my mind.
>>
File: 1341400251436.png (386KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1341400251436.png
386KB, 667x670px
FtM and everyone just thinks I am a dyke... Which is okay because I get less strange looks I suppose.... It wouldn't be as much of a problem if I were into girls but being a gay dude I never get laid. Ever.
>>
>>5654528
It's nice, but also scary because guys will chat with me and I worry that they'll clock me and attack me, whereas before they knew right away
>>
It feels like a delusion, because it is
>>
>>5654528
like a japanese animu
>>
File: motoko 2.png (473KB, 825x1237px) Image search: [Google]
motoko 2.png
473KB, 825x1237px
>>5654528
In my experience passing is sort of a day-to-day thing depending on the people you meet and interact with.

It's very VERY hard to pass literally all the time and everyday with everyone, so I can't really say anything on that subject.

When I do pass however a large majority of the time I'm still too self-conscious to really enjoy it.
Unless I'm drunk. Then it's A M A Z I N G
>>
>>5654595
Pretty much this, only sometimes I get the opposite where I'm super confident and thinking I look hot, then guys hit on me and confirm it and everything goes well.

I think each day can be influenced by anything really, getting people smiling at me and checking me out and I feel super confident, however one weird look for any reason and suddenly all the old insecurities pop out and I just hate myself and everything about being trans and think that EVERYONE is clocking me.

Ugh, this is what happens when you derive your self worth from other people.
>>
>>5656655
If anything it's the opposite. Unless you are being beaten by your spouse or something, the world is much less harsh for women. I don't care if the cost is not being promoted at work.
>>
>>5656655
>male privilege
not such thing, also most of us (actual males, not you) are clinically retarded and all we think of is just getting laid or the next football match. Women think a lot more about other stuff besides getting laid, there are some basic bitches here and there, but i find the regular woman much more interesting than the regular man, and also women tend to have more privileges than men in western society than in any other society.
I'm bi and the only good thing i can say about men is that they might be more sensitive than women and they tend to be chill and confident most of the time compared to women that are always confused about everything. Also cock>vagina although hot woman> hot man
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 350x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 350x277px
FTM here, my voices passes but not my face so much because I stopped T a few months ago. I look semi-androgynous but most would guess I'm female by looking at me.

I've had store clerks and waiters at restaurants call me ma'am, but as soon as they hear me tell them in a deep voice that I'm a man they start freaking out and apologizing. It can be pretty funny sometimes.
>>
>>5656655
I'm FTM too and I noticed people were much nicer to me when I presented myself as a pretty girl than they are now.
>>
The best feels come from unintentionally passing. There have been a few times when I've been out in boy mode, making no effort whatsoever, and I've been gendered female.

Doesn't last long cause it always catches me off guard and I'm still too self conscious/insecure to roll with it... Still feels great though.

Otherwise >>5654595 is pretty spot on
>>
>>5657997
i would tell you to show dick or it didn't happen
>>
>>5654528

Just delude yourself into thinking you pass like every other trans
>>
>>5658084
Why if I can't pass for a guy anymore?
>>
>>5654595
Hello me
>>
>>5654528
Nobody knows
>>
>>5658155

Congrats, you'll look like a monster when you're 40
>>
>>5658000
I was never a "pretty girl" so the world continues to ignore me, which is just how I like it.
>>
i mostly pass when i stop trying..

dress up nice, tasteful makeup? get weird looks.

run around scruffy faced and in blobby coat and sweats? "ma'am" left and fucking right.

so passing feels like giving up.
it feels frustrating and confusing and it's why i'm done trying.
>>
>>5654528
"Have a nice day ma-sir-m-ma'am"
>>
>>5656793
This. So much this.
>>
>>5658378
how can i help you... hmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....... m'sir'm?
>>
>>5658378
I did this once.
I'm sorry.

If it's any consolation you were a very pretty man.
>>
you can never objectively be a female, so passing is out of the question. you're best off killing yourself in the hopes that you'll be reborn a female, then realize being a female was a downgrade, and kill yourself again.
>>
I feel really bad for my MtF friend. She doesn't pass, but also doesn't really understand that she doesn't pass. She has noticed that poor people (Uber drivers, service industry, etc) misgender her more, to which she theorized "They must have different gender queues."

No, sweetie... poor people are shitlords who aren't polite or knowledgeable enough to gender you correctly, unlike the upper-middle class master race.
>>
ยป5654528
That's confusing for me because for the past couple months a was gendered female every time someone was talking with me, yet idk how is this possible
I guess I see myself masculine in the mirror just because of dysphoria
First times it was really glorious, mood was up the whole day after someone gendered me female, now I'm just used to it
>>
>>5661907
I actually get more respect when I dress like a half-ass man woman, than when I try to pass as a full woman. It's pretty cool actually.
>>
File: thumbs_up_matt_leblanc.gif (2MB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs_up_matt_leblanc.gif
2MB, 1000x500px
>Be me, pre-hormones, visiting my girlfiend's old friend that I haven't seen in a while
>Grew my hair out since I last saw him
>Walk up to him hanging outside of his house smoking
>Says hi to gf
>Squints real hard at me
>I say "Sup man"
>Literally dropped his cigarette from his mouth and blurts out "I thought you were a dyke!!!"

I wanted to jump for joy when I heard that.
feels fucking GOOD man.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.