[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i dont want to be male anymore how do i become a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 14

File: Ra7Fqku.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Ra7Fqku.gif
1MB, 540x304px
i dont want to be male anymore

how do i become a girl?
>>
stop letting 4chan influence you and go outside for a bit

stop watching anime

then you will turn into [spoiler]a normal functioning adult who hasn't deluded themselves into wanting to fucking "turn" into a girl[/spoiler]
>>
>>5654355
but but but .--.
>>
>>5654448
fuck off if you dont have gender dysphoria YOURE NOT TRANSEXUAL
go stick your dick in something and do what you want for a change
>>
File: desu.gif (178KB, 1499x67px) Image search: [Google]
desu.gif
178KB, 1499x67px
>>5654263
>>
>>5654355
Quite true, people need to stop running away from their problems, and thinking that they can bypass everything..
>>
File: AC052841l.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AC052841l.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
hold hands with a girl and both touch one of these, you'll switch bodies
I was pretty sure it would work when I thought of it kindergarten but I never tested it, its worth a shot
>>
File: qq.png (616KB, 1280x722px) Image search: [Google]
qq.png
616KB, 1280x722px
>>5654467
>/lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender
>Transgender
>gender
this board is for transgender individuals who want to turn into girls, not trvetransexual scum like yourself
>>
Check out trans help general and mtfg's OP. There's nothing more to say unless you ask something specific.
>>
>>5654263
Ugh. Nobody wants to be male, anon. But, what do you think would happen if we all just one day decided to transition and be female?
>>
>>5654467
The issue is that people don't know what gender dysphoria is anymore. They post here saying "I WANT TO BE GRILL" and all they get are responses telling them that cis-people don't want to change their gender so that must mean they are trans.

But the reality is that most cis people aren't constantly exposed to trans gender people, whereas it is obviously quite prevalent here and everywhere else on 4chan. But then you have to ask yourself, does it even matter if you suffer from gender dysphoria at all? I say not really, but just know your reason for transitioning before spiraling down into what is essentially one of the most hardcore forms of escapism out there right now.
>>
>>5654503
world would be a better place desu
>>
File: 1454379334720.gif (890KB, 305x320px) Image search: [Google]
1454379334720.gif
890KB, 305x320px
>>5654263
go see a gender therapist or something, you know you better than anyone else, so just do something about it

only thing you need to be sure of is if you want to do this
>>
>>5654503
>Honapocalypse
>>
>>5654617
im not sure about anything .-.
>>
>>5654503
I want to be male.
>>
File: we_re_all_girls_now_lol.jpg (53KB, 414x290px) Image search: [Google]
we_re_all_girls_now_lol.jpg
53KB, 414x290px
>>5654503

>But, what do you think would happen if we all just one day decided to transition and be female?

World peace?
>>
File: elsa vintage.jpg (135KB, 609x818px) Image search: [Google]
elsa vintage.jpg
135KB, 609x818px
>>5655691
Sure you do, sweetie. That's totally not just something you tell yourself to keep you from crying yourself to sleep every night because of god's cruelty.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>5655912

DELETE THIS POST
>>
>>5655912
>>5655922
Lmao this made me laugh so hard then cry...
>>
File: David-Hamilton8.jpg (71KB, 700x590px) Image search: [Google]
David-Hamilton8.jpg
71KB, 700x590px
>>5655922
>>5655970
iktf

I'm sorry for triggering.
>>
>>5654263
Who cares?

Why can't you be a normal anon and just post shit that doesn't have anything to do with you being trans?

Because that's all you are. You have no other identity. Trans is ALL you are. Your entire trans culture is wrapped up in a hypersexualized, cartoon appearance of a woman, with gold stars and hons, hormones and hair and some kind of creepy caste system where you judge each other on who passes better than the other.

'passes'. Because you're just pretending. Your treating psychiatrist wrote your official diagnosis down in your records. Depending upon what mental health diagnoses manual he/she prefers, your official diagnosis is Gender Identity Disorder, Gender Dysphoria or Gender Identity Syndrome. You call your self 'trans' because it feels better than your official diagnosis.

But no matter what you do, no matter how much makeup you put on, no matter how many artificial hormones you pump into your body, no matter if you get surgery...

...you can never become what I really am. You appropriate my sex and you spend hours watching women to try to approximate their behaviors. But women don't talk about gold stars and hons. Your language is different than ours, your culture completely at odds with female culture. You're nothing like a woman at all, though you might get to a point where your cartoon representation can fool some men. But you never fool any women; we can always spot the imposters pretending to be us.

Your bones can't lie. And you never stop smelling like a man either.
>>
>>5656079

lol, why are you so mad about trannies, anon? You seem about as obsessed with your radfem true woman identity as they are with their trans identity desu.
>>
>>5656099
Now, now. They identify as sex essentialists.
>>
>>5656079
Thank you for the reminder. Sometimes I almost get caught up in the tranny 'just be your true self!' delusion. Didn't stop me from taking estrogen, but I try to keep 'in the closet' about my mental illness.
>>
>>5656079
why are so few people interested in being normal?
i just want to be myself but some of the faggots on one side are telling me to idolize, objectify, and fetishize womanhood to the point that it really is a caricature, and some of the faggots on the other side are complaining that i threaten their monopoly on being a girl because they think everyone is completely polarized regarding their stupid fucking identity politics
i don't want to associate with any of you fuckheads who think ideas come in bulk packages
>>
File: 1450982189462.jpg (63KB, 445x372px) Image search: [Google]
1450982189462.jpg
63KB, 445x372px
>>5656079
>You appropriate my sex
>you spend hours watching women to try to approximate their behaviors
>female culture
>And you never stop smelling like a man either
This is some serious reaching
>>
File: 1429799710638.png (71KB, 424x213px) Image search: [Google]
1429799710638.png
71KB, 424x213px
>>5654263
>Get therapist
>Get endocrinologist
>Get therapist to vouch for you
>Get tranny pills
>Hammer Adam's Apple off
>Become an expert in makeup
>But a new wardrobe
>Kill yourself when you realize you'll never be good enough and/or get a bf/gf
>>
>>5654263
Remember that being a girl won't suddenly make everyone love you and make all your problems disappear. Life isn't like one of your shitty amines you agp freak
>>
>>5656079
Fuck off TERF. Umad that MTFs can pull off woman better than you?

-MRA faggy bi man
>>
File: kek.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>5656079
If HRT does anything at all, it gets rid of man-BO. Argument totally invalid cis warrior.
>>
File: 1422848622024.jpg (18KB, 412x307px) Image search: [Google]
1422848622024.jpg
18KB, 412x307px
Was born the right gender, Attracted to the opposite sex. Damn it feels good to be a CIS
>>
>>5654492
can anyone report back on this
>>
>>5664297
Cishet scum REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE get out.

Nah I'm happy for you.
>>
>>5656079
>Why can't you be a normal anon and just post shit that doesn't have anything to do with you being trans?
Fun thing: I do that in the appropriate board

>Your bones can't lie. And you never stop smelling like a man either.
Do you even know how hormones work? Obviously not, terfs are immune to biology.
>>
File: steamroller.jpg (31KB, 590x362px) Image search: [Google]
steamroller.jpg
31KB, 590x362px
>>5654263
I can't help you becoming a girl.

But in the case of you wanting to turn into 2D I have just the right tools to help you.
>>
>>5654503
>Nobody wants to be male
I agree, I'm wondering about the reasons though. Is it just because being a man means you're the ugly, gross, smelly, overly agressive piece of shit? Or is it because we've been hearing "Girls rule, boys drool" since we were two years old, and responding with "Boys are better" was met with "Wow you piece of shit sexist scum" from the adults in our lives. Or both.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.