[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a gay guy that lost his virginity to a girl anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Virgin_logo_Cover_image.png (39KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Virgin_logo_Cover_image.png
39KB, 1000x1000px
So I I had sex with a girl yesterday. I think I'm probably gay, but not 100% sure. I could get hard, but It kept going soft and I felt nothing. I couldn't cum.
>>
>>5652793
you just need to step it the fuck up, gay or not
>>
>>5652811

what does that even mean?
>>
I wore women's clothing for sexual reasons a long time ago in the past and I was wondering how I remove the "gayness" as I will need to "man up" and eliminate this thought from my mind?
>>
>>5652846
It's about performance and always doing your best. I know you're better than that, you just need to try.
>>
>>5652867
Also hopefully you can answer my question without the great uncertainy of your sexual bias
>>
>>5652871

Its not me, its my penis. It thinks for itself and it just didn't care all that much. It went soft by itself.
>>
haha that's funny, I'm a straight guy and lost my virginity to a guy :,)
>>
>>5652793
Gay men aren't real. All men are bisexual, some are just woman-hating or too intimidated to get with a woman.
>>
>>5655383
>mfw someone else went to a feminist school too
:^)
>>
>>5652793
You have been raped. Call the po po and tell them a vaginal jew raped you. Get her thrown in jail and sue her family for shekels. DO IT. Doooo it! Don't be a faggot. Get a girl arrested for sleeping with you because you are gay.
>>
>>5655583
men can't be raped though
>>
>>5655611
They can, OP is proof.
>>
>>5655611

Yes they can, but only by other men and elephants.
>>
>>5655611
You are thinking of Cis-Het men. Op is a faggot. Literally.
>>
>>5655614

It didn't feel like rape. Cant say I enjoyed it that much though.
>>
>>5655628
Shh, you were raped by the vaginal jew it's time it faces the consequences.
>>
>>5655625
>Op is a faggot. Literally.

At first I was offended, but then I was like ...yeah.
>>
>>5655628
Stop being a faggot op. You were molested by her axe gash. It's okay. It's not your fault.
>>
>>5655637

Its not my fault?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.