[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking for my future girl in toronto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Does-Netflix-Chill-Ruin-Dating.png (809KB, 728x728px) Image search: [Google]
Does-Netflix-Chill-Ruin-Dating.png
809KB, 728x728px
so i'm a 21 year old University of Toronto student & living downtown. I'm new to the city and I'm looking to find a transgender girlfriend to be real & success stories have brought me here,

anyone have any suggestions on bars to possibly meet someone ? or advice lol idk
>>
why specifically transgender?
>oh boy dis gon b good
>>
because I dated a trans girl before and it was by far the best relationship I've had, I've dated two girls since & now I want to specifically date a trans girl because of my past positive relationship
>>
>>5651311
You're looking for a long term relationship in a bar?
>>
>>5651311

What made you decide to go out with the first girl?
>>
>>5651382
awwwwwww
>>
Yeah in a bar, if not in a social place like a bar where people go to meet people ? & don't say coffee shop because no one realistically wants to be hit on while waiting for their coffee

& honestly when I first met her I didn't know she was trans, I met her at a house party we went on a date & on the 2nd date she told me she was trans it was a huge shock but like we talked about it and yeah we continued our relationship That's how I met her lol she more or less found me since she started the convo
>>
>>5654785
honestly when I first met her I didn't know she was trans, I met her at a house party we went on a date & on the 2nd date she told me she was trans it was a huge shock but like we talked about it and yeah we continued our relationship That's how I met her lol she more or less found me since she started the convo
>>
>>5651311
I was gonna book SRS in Montreal but then a friend of mine said he couldn't come and give me company, so I booked in Thailand instead...
You're just a week late dammit.
>>
>>5658724
Awhhhh that sucks ! But at least your getting your srs ! Goodluck !
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.