[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/FemGen/ - New Beginnings Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 48

File: femgen.jpg (102KB, 1200x735px) Image search: [Google]
femgen.jpg
102KB, 1200x735px
/FemGen/ - New Beginnings Edition

▶Informed Consent Providers: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf
▶HRT info: https://web.archive.rg/web/0000000000000 http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones
▶Beginner makeup resources: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860
▶Binding 101: https://neutrois.me/2013/03/27/all-about-binding/
▶Masectomy Information: https://www.topsurgery.net/faq/
▶/Femgen/ Skype - Ask to be added (Post your Skype)

Femgen FAQ:
▶What is a feminine boy?
A feminine boy is what it sounds like. Anyone who prefers traditionally female clothing or activities. This doesn't mean you can't enjoy typically masculine things, of course.
▶Are feminine boys secretly transgender?
Yes. No. Maybe. Some of us are transgender [secretly or otherwise]. Some of us are FTM and some are MTF. Some of us are genderqueer. Some of us identify as a mix of both or none at all.
▶How do I know if I'm a feminine boy?
Do you want to feel pretty? Do you like painting your nails or putting on make up? Do you feel more comfortable in skirts? You might be feminine. The best way to know is to try it!
▶Do I have to have feminine clothes to be a feminine boy?
Not at all!
▶You could paint your nails, grow your hair, wear make up. Or do nothing at all.
If you feel feminine, that's all that matters.
>>
Just when I thought the HRT meme was going to end.
>>
>>5651183
>implying it's a meme
Honestly, what percentage of /femgen/ isn't taking hormones at this point?
>>
>>5651183
Get comfortable. It's only just begun.
>>
What are little things I can do to be more feminine?
>>
>>5651228
My dick.
>>
>>5651159
use this instead, jesus christ
and if femgen still hasn't figured out that skin/hair/makeup care is best at the reddit communities you're doing it wrong

/FemGen/ - [INSERT MEME HERE] Edition

Femgen FAQ:
▶What is a fem guy?
A young, androgynous guy with soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
▶Are fem guys trans?
Some inevitably turn out trans. Some age into twunkhood and continue slutting it up on Grindr well past their mid twenties.
▶Can I be a fem guy?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
▶Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
▶Is liking fem guys considered gay or straight?
Gay. If you're on the fence, you're bi, like a lot of people.

▶Beginner makeup resources: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860
See also: youtube tutorials.
▶Skincare resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/index
▶Hair care resources: https://www.reddit.com/r/haircarescience/wiki/index

▶/Femgen/ Skype Group: Post your Skype, and someone from the group will add you.
>>
>>5651244
and probably add /r/makeupaddiction to see also
change "mostly gay, but not all" to "we're mostly gay, but not all of us" and i think that about does it

does anyone have the old pastebin?
>>
>>5651244
So much better.
>>
File: 897.jpg (18KB, 235x263px) Image search: [Google]
897.jpg
18KB, 235x263px
>be femboy
>have no femboy to dote on
>tfw
>>
>>5651327
>be femboy
>can't find monogamous masc bf
the gay struggle
>>
File: 4835.png (59KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
4835.png
59KB, 300x168px
>>5651339
True words anon.
Be my fem bf. We'd be way cuter anyway.
>>
>>5651347
but i'll just end up thinking you're cool and wishing you didn't live thousands of miles from new england

life is cruel
>>
>>5651358
but canada is sort of close senpai :(
it is... ugh
>>
>>5651385
i really have to move to canada sooner or later. all the fems are in ontario, and unless they're in montreal i don't wanna know about them ;_;
>>
>>5651399
Yeah canada is pretty gay actually luckily /:
get up here already
>>
>>5651411
i have to find someone to spend summer with in the GTA at this point
i'm a dual citizen too i should visit more often
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6706250
>>
>>5651417
>dual citizen
>doesn't come
Do it! We're abundant
>>
>>5651432
i honestly can't visit during the school year whatsoever.

shame :/
>>
>>5651483
Rip. Circumstance is a cold cold thing
>>
ily femgen
>>
Been on hormones for a while, sometimes when i have difficulty fapping or at random times i repeatedly say in my head that i'm not a girl, over and over, like i don't know that. Actually feels pretty bad desu

I think my mind is telling me this is wrong
>>
>>5651425

<30% no

ahahahaha
>>
File: Alicia-Keys-braided-mohawk.jpg (16KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
Alicia-Keys-braided-mohawk.jpg
16KB, 500x314px
>>5651787
I don't know why the mtf rejects hang out here so much. They don't even contribute. They just talk about pills all day, which they could do in mtfgen.

Anywho, my dream hair. I want my sides braided with some sort of stylized mohawk that also serves to hide my forehead. My only problem is that my current job doesn't allow headwear and my hair isn't quite long enough for thick braids.
>>
File: Picture-8.png (122KB, 366x486px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-8.png
122KB, 366x486px
>>5651869
I needs it in my life. I just wish my hair would grow faster.
>>
>>5651765
huh yeah maybe, I've literally not had that at all, I had doubts before starting but now at 3 months I feel fantastic

>>5651869
>I don't know why the mtf rejects hang out here so much.
because we're not mtfs, dumbass
>>
>>5651765
That's what denial sounds like.

See
>>5651971
>>
>>5651971
>>5652077
didn't have this problem before and i'm 7 months in now. It's not denial, it's true, it's just really creepy
>>
I don't know where to go but here, so here goes:

I'm a cis lesbian, but 90% of the time people think I'm a dude, and it kind of sucks. I don't think I'm trans and I don't want to take mones or anything -- I want to be more feminine without losing the masculinity I've worked to be comfortable in. I've never put makeup on in my life, is that going to have to be a thing? I've got broad shoulders and am kind of an uggo, so I'm not sure what I should do, and if applying makeup would help.
>>
>>5652160
shut up
>>
File: 1379301841634.png (58KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
1379301841634.png
58KB, 898x628px
>>5651159
>HRT
>binding
>Masectomy

CRAWWWWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIN
>>
File: 1381980285684.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1381980285684.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>5651187
I'm not even that fem, I just kind of convey that aesthetic and plan on doing so until I'm too masculine.

Resisting change with hormones seems like it'll just cause loads more issues down the road.
>>
>>5652160
Thought lesbians didn't like fags...

There's lots of high fashion moddels and even if they have sharp features they still look feminine. You probably shouldn't worry.

Don't know if hormones Wool do any good for women unless you had a hormone disorder either.
>>
>>5652354
>getting mad at boys who don't want tits
Wat
>>
>>5652363
Hormones are what most of the andro models like Pejic used. There's plenty of precedent when it comes to andro guys using them To keep their looks.
>>
>>5652405
Boys don't have tits unless they get on hormones, and if they're on hormones then that's a major problem in itself.

Also, this gen was never meant for trannies and hormone takers, it was just mean for guys who were naturally more effeminate in appearance and maintained that look. But since the old guard has since been dispersed, looks like, for whatever reason, a bunch of trannies come here to LARP as effeminate boys now.
>>
>>5652417
And Pejic is now a girl, that's the natural conclusion of the process, either that or suicide and I don't desire either.

>There's plenty of precedent when it comes to andro guys using them To keep their looks.
Maybe, but it doesn't last. If they want to stay "male-presenting" I guess, then they're going to have issues, the only thing they can do in the future is to transition. There's no such thing as maintaining a boyish aesthetic forever. HRT is a false fountain of youth and you fools can't see that.
>>
You guys ever thought that maybe constantly being paranoid and calling eachother trannies has made you doubt yourself?

It makes me doubt myself... It's kind of a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>5652492
Obviously, I still call people trannies and I still want to be cute and feminine, but I feel the closer I stay towards looking at the grander, objective picture than my own desires and emotions, the closer I become to accepting my inevitable maturation.
>>
>>5652420
"the old guard" is still around, not active in the group anymore, but femgen isn't exclusive now.
>>
>>5652537
>"the old guard" is still around
I know, they just don't come here. I was around there at the start of it, the general feeling was that it became overrun with trannies and people who it generally wasn't meant for, so yea it became non-exclusive and it's what caused me to stop participating in the threads as well as the others. I glance at these new ones ever so often just to see the discussion going on because at times it's relevant to me and I'm a bored fucker.
>>
Hey failed trannies!
>>
>>5652557
rather that than be an actual tranny.
>>
>>5652551
>>5652537
>>5652420
> implying half the old guard didn't go ahead and cheat
You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Lots of people would rather cheat than have to deal with twink death.

Your fault for getting paranoid and calling all the long term posters who picked a different way to avoid aging trannies. Maybe you should stop projecting on everyone.
>>
>>5652557
>don't want tits
>deliberately do stuff to prevent their development
How does wanting to look like a boy = tranny again?
>>
>>5652551
well yes, but you see
if people flocked to it despite its intentions
it should probably still exist, to host them
does that not make sense?

>>5652605
you replied to me >>5652537
for some reason? i'm on mones myself
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 605x883px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 605x883px
>>5652420
Hate to break it to you but it's your "old guard" who went to the dark side and took most of the board with them. All that golden age talk is funny.
>>
>>5652160
make-up is kind of a must
wear leggings, you can still wear butch jackets and stuff with them if you want some masc element in there
emphasise your cleavage a bit more, lower-cut shirts
>>
>>5652422
it's not a 'fountain of youth', but it is a 'fountain of looking kinda fem and ageing nicely compared to natural males'

I've been on it for ages and I still present as male, you just wear clothes that disguise the boobs- sports bras, baggy andro tops, etc.
I still get gendered male but people compliment me on how cute I look and how soft and even my skin is and stuff so I don't think I'm uggo or manly
>>
>>5652765
what was the age of the oldest old guard member anyways?
>>
MtF here. First post. Just had my side swept bangs cut into blunt bangs. I feel really boyish/android when I wear my hair up with a hoodie and skinny jeans.

Hopefully this style will help me woo the right one.
>>
Can you be a tall femboy?
>>
>>5652420
>a bunch of trannies come here to LARP as effeminate boys now.
I came here to laugh at the discussion chain that lead to this needing to be said
I'll be going back to my general now
You boys keep doing your fem thing, it looks good on you
>>
>>5652605
I know some of them probably cheated, I know some don't, they just have fucking weird genes.
>who picked a different way to avoid aging trannies
it doesn't avoid aging though, it just makes you age as this weird androgynous creature unless you follow through and become full girl-mode. I'm going to be laughing my ass off at all the posts a couple years from now, if this place is still here, from posters ITT who have totally fucked themselves over with hormones and are bitching about how much of a mistake it was; that is unless they're then currently living as females and happy with it.

>>5652940
But you have tits, you're not going to have the leisure of not having to hide those anymore. What about when you get older? How is this going to effect you then? You've essentially wrecked your internal anatomy just to make your external appearance more aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>5652940
How old are you? I tend to agree.

The fact is it's not really that big of a deal if you choose to take them or not. Taking hormones does not ruin your life or drastically alter or future; and especially doesn't make you into a hon. Being a hon is a result of being super manly to begin with and then frantically and unsuccessfully trying to change that. Fems who use hormones before getting manly are skipping that entire prospect.

I don't know why so many posters are so bitter about boys having perky nipples. As long as you're not a fat slob, they'll never grow into tits. You can still be male and age well without turning into a gross ape.
>>
>>5653355
26, started at 19
yeah it's stupid, especially as the mental changes happen within the first 3-4 months. you're soon be able to tell whether or not it's right for you.

>>5653154
See Richard O'Brien (the songwriter for Rocky Horror) for an example of somebody who started HRT to look fem 30 years ago and is now middle-aged. He was already bald when he started so that can't be helped, but he doesn't look scary or anything. It won't stop you ageing but it'll make you age far better than men do naturally. It stops your skull going all gorilla-shaped and shit. Urgh, thanks for reminding me why I started.
>>
>>5653154
>not wanting to become a weird androgynous human being
baka desu js imo
>>
>>5653154
>it just makes you age as this weird androgynous creature unless you follow through and become full girl-mode
that's kind of the entire fucking point of this general, living as andro >>>>>>> living as a girl
being a weird androgynous creature is exactly our end goal
>>
>>5653650
Yeah seriously. If you're already a bottom fag anyway, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. It's made me so much happier I can't even describe it. The thought of being 5'6"and butch/masculine has always made me wanna throw up, so deciding to do this last year was seriously not even worthy of discussion.
>>
File: oh you.jpg (85KB, 970x967px) Image search: [Google]
oh you.jpg
85KB, 970x967px
>femgen
>having the same intro as mtfg
good job lads
>>
File: mdc.jpg (28KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
mdc.jpg
28KB, 460x276px
>>5653698
Truthbetold.
>>
File: richard-obrien-1200.jpg (133KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
richard-obrien-1200.jpg
133KB, 1200x800px
>>5653650
funny you are right. he looks a little scary but compared to other people his age i say that's pretty impressive

he would look even better with some hair, smaller nose and chin
>>
>>5653718
yea idk wtf happened there... someone posted the legit one further up.
>>
>>5653698
This. I WANT to be androgynous. I don't want to look exactly like a man or a woman. The whole point is not aging into a bearded neanderthal like natural males do.
>>
>>5654109
Yeah or turning into a fatshit bald guy, whose only chance is to look like bruce willis, which is terrible.
>>
>>5652420
>a bunch of trannies come here to LARP as effeminate boys now.

Implying trannies aren't just glorified effeminate males.
>>
>>5653718
someone from mtfg made the femgen thread, didn't bother modifying the pasta much.
>>
>>5651869

>I don't know why the mtf rejects hang out here so much. They don't even contribute. They just talk about pills all day, which they could do in mtfgen.

/mtfgen/ is, with very few exceptions, a bunch of snarky cunts sperging about
>tfw no pass
>tfw no kawaii vuvu
>tfw no bf/gf
They're unrelentingly negative about everything, even by 4chan standards. I like hanging out here because most of the people in /femgen/ are pretty chill, and because I feel like I have more in common with the guys here. I like that the negativity is more contained and focused on giving people useful advice, rather than a bunch of trips sniping each other over petty crap.
>>
>>5654197
This is correct.
>>
>>5653650
damn...I don't think I even knew hormones were a thing 7 years ago and I'm basically your age...

>>5653750
yeah he doesn't really look any more scary than he would have on test. he just has a shitty head/face for baldness
>>
File: tumblr_o0tqkn39is1qcvru5o1_1280.jpg (133KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0tqkn39is1qcvru5o1_1280.jpg
133KB, 683x1024px
Do you guys use any eye shadow or liner? I was thinking of trying it.
>>
>>5655095
Bit of liner sometimes just for accentuation. Nothing too dramatic though otherwise there's a risk of looking drag/hon.
>>
File: 1444927080651.jpg (56KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
1444927080651.jpg
56KB, 480x680px
>>5651159

So basicly femgen = faggots, wimps and other rejects that cant handle being a man. You people are pathetic.
>>
>>5655149
>implying you're not pathetic
>>
>>5655149
I think it's nice to have pretty men that are aristocratic and whatnot, but the types here are probably spergy lower class vermin who abuse poor people drugs.
>>
HOW TO HAVE FLAWLESS SKIN? FUCKING HELL I JUST WANT SMOOTH SKIN.
>>
File: tumblr_nvab2fx6nA1snbch3o1_1280.jpg (104KB, 690x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvab2fx6nA1snbch3o1_1280.jpg
104KB, 690x960px
>>5656102
1. Genetics
2. Makeup
3. Seriously, makeup

My complexion is naturally very bad, but with makeup I received compliments today on how young I looked and how clear my skin was.
>>
File: b1zF0sj.jpg (228KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
b1zF0sj.jpg
228KB, 750x750px
>>5653154
>You've essentially wrecked your internal anatomy just to make your external appearance more aesthetically pleasing.
We're all shallow, vain fags, anon. If making our external appearance more aesthetically pleasing has the cost of getting warped into something unnatural then so be it.

And actually, they aren't that bad from a health standpoint. I mean E actually hugely up regulates the immune system, telomarase too. Sure a nicer pill with less side effects would have been nice but I'll take what we have.
>>5656102
Cheating, also skin peals and retinoids are nice too.
>>
someone add me to the skype group pls? tyty!
romuluskereji
>>
>>5656102
Lotion, exfoliation and toner.

Once your skin is healthy, moisturized and clean, apply makeup.
>>
>>5651159
you guys should post pics of yourselves
I wanna know if you're all ugly fatasses or not
>>
>>5656891
no pics itt unless mtfgen is fishing for compliments
>>
>>5656284

Change your privacy settings to accept messages and contacts not on your friend's list.
>>
>>5656900

Although I'm way more of a man than most of /femgen/ I'm on HRT so I'm a tranny.
>>
>>5656962
post pics
>>
>>5651159
>dima sedgwick
cass you need good taste in andro models
>>
>>5656981

Post one first.

>>5657090

I took one of the first results from the femboy subreddit. Considered posting Ethan or a picture of myself but I'm not that crazy or narcissistic.
>>
>>5657177
>Post one first.

you're the one bringing attention to yourself. post pics.
>>
File: Alright.gif (269KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
Alright.gif
269KB, 234x249px
>>5651425
>these results
>>
>playing sims one day
>had managed to make a sim that looked remarkably like me
>fucking around the customization menu
>hit the gender change button to see what my sim would look like as a girl
>choke back tears when I see the results

I just wish I wasn't so tall. I'll attract so much attention once I start dressing andro.
>>
wanting to be a girl was a mistake. you win femgen. please accept my surrender and teach me your ways.
>>
>>5657789
er yeah this is gender dysphoria, you might want to talk to somebody
>>
File: tumblr_m9ktm6NNua1rwjkcfo1_1280.jpg (69KB, 718x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9ktm6NNua1rwjkcfo1_1280.jpg
69KB, 718x960px
What does /femgen/ do about what workplace consider "long hair"?
Especially when work is mostly indoors and you can't wear a head garment, or if hair gets in your work.

Also on the topic of hair, since I usually comb it back all the way and use hair gel to hold it in.
How many times should I wash my hair? Everyday since I use hair gel?
And is using hair gel everysingle day bad for hair/scalp?
>>
File: hair.jpg (397KB, 2112x1584px) Image search: [Google]
hair.jpg
397KB, 2112x1584px
>>5657922
Just look around you and do what the other people with similar length hair do.
>>
>>5657922
>gel
Gross, anon
>>
>>5657789
W-which sims game did you do it on?

I-im asking for a friend
>>
>before hrt
>could cum in about a minute of jerking off if i wanted
>after half a year
>cant even get close without touching my tits or using a dildo, takes 10-20 minutes minimum, sometimes i just cant and give up

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>5658351
Focus more on the pleasure of stimulation instead of concentrating on achieving climax. i.e., like girls and arousal- it's more about the build-up than the orgasm. It's actually really nice if you get into the right headspace with it.
>>
>tfw can't join the club without fucking up my body

I don't know where else I can fit in as a gay skeleton.
>>
>>5658876
You don't need to do HRT to have fem hair, skin, fashion, mannerisms, lifestyle, etc
>>
>>5658885
The hivemind seems to think otherwise.
>>
File: Gj1ropm3co1_500.jpg (62KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
Gj1ropm3co1_500.jpg
62KB, 469x700px
>>5657858
eh, still not 100% sure if I'm trans or not. The negative thoughts are all just "you're in denial because everyone is always in denial" but personally, I enjoy most of my masculinity, I'm comfortable in my body and my wiener is my third favorite thing about me.

I've had dreams about this. They're always just me looking like a tomboy and still being the same otherwise, and my dreams never spare my ego for the sake of comfort. I enjoy being a guy and my subconscious tells me I just want to chill and act a bit girly.

The only thing telling me otherwise is what I perceive as pressure from other people, that you can't be a girly guy and not be trans. That's what I liked about femgen before >>5658892 started happening.
>>
>>5658351
Rip. Bottom lyfe for you anon
>>
>>5660549
>be a girly guy who isn't trans
This so much. Don't let wanting to be girly let you convince yourself you're trans. That is a dark af road anon. Even if you want to be so girly that you'll join in on the HRT meme, that's fine, just don't go full-out hon and ruin your life.
>>
>>5660850

And don't let /femgen/ convince you you're gay either. I'm not gay, a transbian, or anything like that. I'm a straight cismale on mones.
>>
>>5660979
That's cool mang. I'm sure some ladies out there like fems. People say that hormones make you a lot gayer but I don't think that's the case unless you were already gay to begin with.
>>
>>5657177
Oh, I'm flattered.
>>
>>5657922
you can't just tie it back during work?

>>5658351
>before hrt
>take at least 45 minutes to cum jerking off
>after 3 months
>can cum in 10 minutes
>don't even need porn anymore
feels good to be AGP
>>
>>5660549
Anyone who says you can't be a girly guy and not be trans is working against the very cause they should be supporting. You can be however you feel you are. There's nothing you should feel obligated to do to fit your own identity.
I got on HRT to better fit my ideal image of androgyny. I had excessively masculine characteristic, like intense body hair, that it helped bring to a baseline. It's a sort of trans, but I ultimately don't feel too different from your description.
>>
File: Natural-hairstyle.jpg (42KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
Natural-hairstyle.jpg
42KB, 500x701px
>>5657922
I just have a sideswept afro like so.

Being ethnic is gr8
>>
File: jiji.jpg (32KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
jiji.jpg
32KB, 500x480px
>>5661030
>I'm sure some ladies out there like fems.
We exist!
>>
>>5661287
What route did you go to get your HRT? Did you go through legit means or are you self-medding?

Is a psychologist going to look at me like I'm fucking crazy if I tell them I've hated my masculine characteristics since puberty and died a little on the inside every time I noticed something new and want to look feminine but that I know I'm not a girl, have nothing against by penis, and don't want to "be a girl" but just like my appearance?

Also yeah, I'm probably a denier here but my end goal isn't necessarily to pass. I just want to not look like Robin Williams when I get older.
>>
>>5662233
>tfw everybody likes you
triple dubs confirm
>>
File: 1346713729990.gif (621KB, 697x400px) Image search: [Google]
1346713729990.gif
621KB, 697x400px
>>5661030
>>5662233
I was heavy into phone flirting with this one girl for a while who, when I told her I was a little offbeat she went "are you metro?!" and then we kind of geeked out over it for a bit and when we were talking about kinks we were into, she said she wanted to give it to a guy with a strapon.
>>
>>5662264
say you're trans, get mones, just draw out the transition
>>
>>5662264
You'll have to find a therapist who's more into gender issues than just trans stuff. It's a growing concept that gender and sex don't have to be the same thing.

Find the right shrink, tell them you're uncomfortable with your gender but not your sex and they might help you make a few strides. Most people ITT insist on self-medding or lying. Really, all you have to do is be honest and do a little research on your provider.
>>
File: hnng.png (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hnng.png
49KB, 500x500px
>>5662309
>she wanted to give it to a guy with a strapon
YES PLEASE
>>
>>5662233
>liking twinks who have fallen into depravity
Please, by this point it's questionable if they even count as boys anymore
>>
>>5662264
I think more and more doctors are willing to accept "gender non-conforming" transition for people that don't fit the classic definitions of what a transsexual is; no idea how to go about finding out which doctors are flexible about that without actually making an appointment and asking them, though. An informed consent place might be more reliable, I don't know.
>>
>>5662310
>>5662321
>>5662362
So lie or find a really liberal psychologist. I'm in Missouri. I'd say I'm boned.
>>
>>5662485
Informed consent and lie just to be safe.

Not being trans shouldn't mean you don't get control of your body too.
>>
>>5662485
With that attitude, probably. No one's going to give you happiness.
With a therapist or not, it's your responsibility to do or be what you want.

Go find a way.
>>
So there's this site of which I'm an user (just some pretty big community not unlike 4chan although smaller and not anonymous, closer to traditional forums) and they're doing a Miss Nameofthesite and girl users are sending pics and then everybody can vote to decide the winner. Basically an online beauty pageant, but it can be lewd or you can choose not to show face or whatever you want as long as you're a woman.
I tried taking some pics to take part in it, but I'm too masc to pass for a girl even with shirt and stuffed bra and I want to cry. Fuck my life.
>>
>>5662710
>>5661650
>>
>>5662564
True.
I guess I'm just paranoid right now because I'm trying legitimate means before I order off online sites and self-medicate.
>>
>>5662784
>>5662784
A therapist is more than a monkey with a pen pad for prescription recommendations.

Use your google fu to find a good one.
>>
>>5662823
Not them but why waste thousands that could be better used on a roulette shot when IC and other stuff will do better without the potential threats and stuff.
>>
>>5662233
PLEASE
BE
IN
HOUSTON
OUSTON
USTON
STON
TON
ON
N
>>
>>5662823
I feel so retarded I didn't try just googling "therapist" + my insurance. I found someone who specializes in things like this. I sent an email off to them and I'll call them in the morning. Her price scale says "$50-$120" for a session. I can swing that.

>>5662875
I'm guessing IC = informed consent. The closest place I've noticed now is about a 3 hour drive. Not exactly on the fence about that. Maybe I'll try that if the therapist is a bust.
>>
>>5663071
>>5662823
there's no point in treating your therapist like more than a monkey with a prescription pad if your only goal is to get a prescription.
>>
>>5662776
I'm not trans afaik, just makes me fucking sad having a relatively masc body
>>
Tfw want to be a femboy but skinnyfat

Just fuck me up senpai
>>
>>5653047
yes
>>
>>5662264
"non binary transition"
>>
>>5663283
work out a bit. better than being fatfat
>>
File: keksinc.jpg (47KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
keksinc.jpg
47KB, 596x628px
>tfw so fem that people only realize you're a boy once you speak
>>
>>5662710
>crying because your body is too masculine and you want to be seen as a girl
anon does this remind you of anything???? like, at all?? please get professional help
>>
tumblrmemes aside, do we think femboy is basically a non-binary gender identity yet? it's starting to look that way

>>5663283
HRT redistributes fat to different places (e.g. butt, thighs instead of lower stomach) like a girl
>>
>>5662710
go to /mtfg/ this is not the right place for such concerns
>>
>>5663920
I think a lot of people here could be considered nonbinary/genderqueer.
>>
>>5662710
T R A N S
R
A
N
S
>>
>>5663958
Yeah probably, but those terms aren't generally received well by normies so no one uses them.
>>
File: P8JtMsw.png (282KB, 634x465px) Image search: [Google]
P8JtMsw.png
282KB, 634x465px
>>5662233
>We exist!
and you're all psychotic
>>
File: jiji2.jpg (33KB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
jiji2.jpg
33KB, 273x273px
>>5663982
Rude.
>>
>>5663920
Id absolutely take HRT but they rarely prescibe it here and im not trans
>>
File: 1449626829061.jpg (243KB, 1056x587px) Image search: [Google]
1449626829061.jpg
243KB, 1056x587px
>>5664030
>Rude
No, Honest.
>>
>>5660549
I hope you know the person in that picture is a cis girl.
>>
>>5664030
But >>5662354

You're into psychotic castrated boys. Doesn't that make you nearly as weird as them?
>>
>be me in high school and most of college
>have a fairly slim figure, be called girly from a couple people
>love getting attention form people who point out girly traits
>desperately want to try makeup, girl clothing, or anything that makes me seem more feminine but never do

>fast forward to now (24 yo)
>couple days ago realize puberty is over and my body is slowly deteriorating
>no one even remotely points out any feminine qualities
>regret not trying to pass in a dress even once, or even just a little makeup
>I will never be as happy as I was then
>>
>tfw not sure whether I'm a boy with tits or a girl with a dick
maybe I just want to be a cute person
am I allowed to post here still if I pretend to be a femboy?
>>
>>5662875
Thousands? Do you not have health insurance? Did you not research and find a therapist with adjustable rates based on your income?

With my insurance and adjustable rates, I pay 20 bucks per session with my therapist. Stop making up asspull strawman arguments to shovel your agenda.

>>5663071
It's perfectly fine when you don't have experience with that sort of thing. Stress tends to make you subconsciously limit your options, too.

Don't end up trying to swallow pills to solve your problems. Get advice, talk to someone and try to actually work out your issues. There's a reason why those drugs require such investment. They can dangerous and have irreversible effects. You should know that you actually need them, know what you're getting into and have an informed and professional support system while taking them.
>>
>>5664364
Start hormones faggot.
>>
>>5663283
>>5663283
Hit the gym. Do yoga. Fuck up your diet, senpai.

Despite what the cunts ITT like to say, you don't win being attractive through the lottery or through pills, you do it by caring for yourself.
>>
>>5664364
You should still have youth at 24 of you were that girly looking before. Post pics.
>>
/mtfg/ here, this entire general is fucking ridiculous. "I want to look like a woman but I dont want to be a woman?" Not gonna happen. You are all men therfore you will look like men bybthe time you are 30. I guarantee that 80% of /mtfg/ started out in this general thinking they could satisfy their desire to look cute with just moisturizer and a little low dose hormones here and there. The people wh graduated to /mtfg/ were the ones smart enough to realize that this is onworkable long term, either you fuck yourself up with not enough of either hormone or you give up and live the rest of your life depressed about lookingblike Bruce Willis. You all want to be girls, you just bash transsexuals because of the social stigma.
>>
>>5664690
No one cares, freak
>>
>>5664690
trip on kayla
>>
>>5664706
See what I mean, /femgen/ even knows who the /mtfg/ trips are, they are one and the same.
>>5664703
Stay in denial faggot.
>>
>>5664690
It's I want to be a woman but I don't want to be female.

There's a huge difference.
>>
>>5664690
You're kind of ranting but out of curiosity,

>>5664726
Yeah, this is getting into what I'm curious about now.

What's the definition of "want to be a woman" in this context?
Want to wear female clothes and make up?
Want others to see you as a woman?
Want to chop your dick off?
>>
>>5664728
I use to think I was just curious too until my mum told me ots not normal for a guy to be this interested in looking like a woman and 5hat I am probably trans.
>>
>>5664743
My mom once told me while we were shopping in the city for her birthday gift that I'd look good in a skirt that she held up.

I don't know if she was just fucking with me for fun or if she was fucking with me because I know she snoops around my room and has probably found the panties I keep stashed around.
>>
>>5664723
that's because you autistic freaks don't stay in your containment thread, everyone in the board knows about you
>>
>>5658023
>similar length hair
For a guy? They don't let grow that long, they cut it...Buzz cut.
Also my hair isn't long enough like yours.
And those highlights are gorgeous.
>>5658027
What do I use then? My hair is so fine and silky, and slightly wavy.
The only way to hold it is with hair gel. hair spray while works for a limited time,It makes my hair more wavy.
kinda makes me like an anime character.
>>5661125
>you can't just tie it back during work?
When home I use hair band, pic related.
But in work, it's not tolerated, at least for a guy.
>>5662080
Living in a country where you can be who you are is gr8 m8.
>>
>>5664779
>>5664779
>Living in a country where you can be who you are is gr8 m8.

ikr? people be like "if you could travel through time, where would you go?"

and my answer is always "I'm black so, right here and right now because every day is better than it used to be"

Really, it comes down to your profession. Man, woman or femboy alike, you dress and style for the job you have. If your job won't let you be who you are, find a new job or adjust accordingly.
>>
>>5664757
My mom does the same thing, she also likes to braid my hair and always asks if I want her to paint my nails, feels weird
>>
>>5664757
>tfw mum buys me makeup
>>
>>5664804
Passive aggressive mothers are the best, amirite?
>>
>>5664723
>implying im not frequenting /mtfg/ more than /femgen/
probably changing tho, this gen is more comfy, /mtfg/ is toxic and shitty in general
>>
>>5664794
How do you deal with the feel of afro hair? Its not that it cant be cute its that some higher power has decided to straight up ban any remotely feminine hairstyles on black men.
>>
>>5664811
True, but this thread is pure denial. Not a healthy atmosphere
>>
>>5664794
>If your job won't let you be who you are, find a new job or adjust accordingly.
That isn't possible for everyone though.
Especially since some jobs have a stereotypes.
Imagine a lumber for example, you don't see a femboy as a lumber do you?
Though a femboy lumber is comfy thing to cuddle with, massage his hands and fall a sleep while inhaling that scent of sweat and forest and wood.
>>
>>5664814
It's nto a higher power, it's that masculinity is a huge but very superficial part of the afro-american community. Black men tend to have more effiminate traits than their fairer skinned countrymen, but the culture makes them shove that shit downward.

Braids? Dreadlocks? Afros? All of them are androgynous hairstyles that work for either gender. Hell, even a buzzcut can work for men or women of color.

I don't deal with anything. I just accept it and make it work.
>>
>>5664818
It's slightly better than the the /mtfg/ that is full of sad anime girls going "tfw no bf", "tfw no pass" sprinkled with "shut up kayla" now and then.

/femgen/ isn't about becoming the girl, it's about having the aesthetic. The titboys here are just enjoying their transition way more than the /mtfg/ are.
>>
>>5664804
My mother, alway drops hints that I know too much about girls stuff then most girls do.
Also I braid my sisters hair.
>>
>>5664832
I wish I could braid my own hair. I want it braided so I can let it grow, but I look like a WNBA player with cornrows and my new job won't let me wear a beanie.
>>
>>5664826
oh well once I transition Ill finally be out of this hypermasculinity bullshit
>>
File: 1453710611359.jpg (205KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
1453710611359.jpg
205KB, 600x423px
>>5664832
>>5664838
>tfw your sister comes to you for hair help and advice
>>
>>5664818
well i am a full blown mtf and still this gen is better
>>
>>5664838
I know my hair isn't long enough to braided it, and it's not thick?voluminous? to make it look good.

>job won't let me wear a beanie.
What do you do? and why does jobs in general have a thing for men growing their hair?
>>5664853
>Sister
SisterS, I have two.
I'm the oldest, the big one is 2 years younger than me, she wears my shirts some times as sweater, we share hair products all the time, I comb her hair when she's anxious, we call each others "baby", we are in good love-love relationship.
I think she knows about my crossdressing, since she caught me once trying her jeans, and once told me to put her stuff back were they where. I took a bra and panties.
Also we had our first sexual discoveries together.
The younger sister is 8 years younger than me, I help her sometimes when she goes shopping.
>>
>>5664853
I tell my sister quite often that her makeup looks trashy.

However, her mother and her aunts also tells her the same thing but her mother tells her -everything- she does is also shit so she writes off most criticism as bullshit.

I sooooo wish I could move back home and develop "that" kind of relationship with my sister, but I haven't settled on where I want to move after I finish my paramedic certification.
>>
>>5664871
>What do you do? and why does jobs in general have a thing for men growing their hair?
It's not about my hair being long. My hair is in a stage in which I either have to style it or braid it down. I can't just get out of bed and say fuck it. The no headwear policy has nothing to do with length, it's about the uniform. -I- have a problem with my length, not them.

Other jobs just want your hair to be contained whether you're male or female. I grew up in core style marching bands and ROTC. Girls had their shit bunned or knotted up tightly. On the first day of the EMT academy, 4 male members of the class were told that they would have to shave their beards, I was told no hats and one girl was told she'd have to snatch her hair back and take out her hoop earrings. The workplace gets that the workplace wants. It's not an assault on -your- identity, it's them wanting every employee to adhere to their vision, male or female.

I have the same problem with my hair. My great-grandfather was cuban and I've been hit with fairer hair and lighter skin. My hair looks afro at a distance but if I should try braiding it or getting dreadlocks, it's just a shade too fine to do it "properly" until it's very long. Unfortunately, my dad made me cut my hair in HS and I'd never elected to grow it out again until last year..
>>
File: 1370836562409.jpg (144KB, 400x538px) Image search: [Google]
1370836562409.jpg
144KB, 400x538px
>>5664838
>>5664826
>>5664814
>>
>>5665066
>White
>Classifying humans according to skin color
That's idiotic anon, Do you imply asians are white?
>>
>>5664818
we have less shitposting, doxing and meltdowns though
>>
>>5664627
>Don't end up trying to swallow pills to solve your problems. Get advice, talk to someone and try to actually work out your issues.

Exaggerated bullshit. They're safer than contraceptives and we let women play roulette with them as otc.
Besides if you do ic, a real physician is managing it, and they'll do just fine in helping you sort out what you need.

Pills are just an end to keeping my body in a state I'm used to. We shouldn't get caught up in a tainted system like psych where they're only interested in forging people into sick caricatures. Show any honesty and admit that you 'identify' as a guy, aren't trans and only use HRT to stay cute and you're just as likely to get threats and coercion from them as help.
>>
>>5665196
>more strawmans

Anon, I don't have the energy for this.
>>
>>5665226
It's all stuff they're well know for doing. Why should I bother with them when I know I'm not trans and just like the effects of HRT.

They'd literally only be useful for lying to.
>>
Does /femgen/ listen to ASMR?
>>
>>5665284
Yes, but the women blabbering about their day that unfortunately makes up 90% of ASMR videos doesn't do it for me anymore. There are some makeup tutorial/asmr combo vids which are cool to watch though.
>>
How to make nipples more sensitive?
I'm doing pic related everyday.
>>
>tfw people never used to call you cute
>tfw they call you 'cute', 'girly', 'beautiful', etc. now
it makes me purr desu
>>
File: sad_frog_by_nuetrons-d8oshed.png (98KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog_by_nuetrons-d8oshed.png
98KB, 400x600px
>>5665405
>tfw took hormones
>this was one of the effects
>at first it feelsgoodman
>then it's a little too sensitive
>can't sleep on my front, if someone bumps into me it really hurts
>my tits actually hurt a little right now because of how my arm is resting
>>
>>5665488
the pain will go away after 3-7 years, it's because they're still growing
of course if you get punched in the boob or something it'll still hurt like getting kicked in the balls, but they won't be so sensitive you can't even lie on your front etc.
>>
>>5665493
I'm only 8 months in

Will it get worse in these two and a half years?
>>
>>5665488
I'm taking spiro only.
And it is a little tender but fun to play with.
>>
>>5665509
>spiro only.
aren't you worried about the health risks? Also tits aside E is pretty nice. Some of my facial hair even went thin/white again and my skin is smooth as fuck, fat distribution is a little better, and i just kind of like how it makes me feel. having to hide my tits really is the only negative
>>
>>5665522
>health risks
High potassium ? It's not a high risk with normal functioning kidneys.
And I take 100mg per day and it's safe to use up to 400mg per day.
And since 100mg doesn't completely block testosterone there is no issue.
Most of suppression of testosterone in HRT is due to estrogen through negative feed back.
Trust me I'm a doctor.
>>
File: 1451791419944.jpg (305KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1451791419944.jpg
305KB, 600x444px
>>5665548
Laughing over how the last thread all but proved that twinks are smart, book smart at least
>>
>>5665702
though it added an inch or two to my height.
>>
>>5665505
not really, in my experience
>>
>>5665522
just rock the tits, a lot of people will be able to tell you're taking HRT (or that *something*'s up) just by looking at you, way more than you know. they just don't like bringing it up in case they look stupid/rude. in my experience. when I eventually came out as trans (yes sorry) a good 70% of the people I knew, mostly people who were in the know about trans stuff, said they could pretty much tell even though I hid my boobs well.
>>
Does masturbating and cumming helps or make my appearance worse? I mean in the testosterone way.
Sometimes Im not horny at all, but I just start looking for porn to jerk off, its just a bad habit. I want to stop doing it so much since it doesnt help me at all.
>>
>>5665837
>case they look stupid/rude
Men how consider themselves "ALPHA" will bring that up.
>>
>>5665837
most people have no idea what the fuck hrt is. chances are you just look trans already and they assume you're finally done denying yourself and started stuffing your shirt.
>>
>>5665868
If you want to stop, then just stop. For me, any urges go away after a few days without masturbating.
>>
>>5665837
oh to clarify what I mean is that even if you do hide the boobs, people will still be able to tell because you'll look unnaturally femme for a boy, even if they can't put their finger on it

just be proud of who you are desu senpai, you're a cute fuckin' nature-cheating feminine boy and you love it
>>
>>5665922
but I want to know if cumming rises or lowers the testosterone levels
and what about being hard and jerking without cumming
>>
>>5665922
>>5665950
the urges may go away but your stress will spike. I notice that I get irritable on vacations with family and it's usually because I haven't blown my anxiety into a napkin.

taking care of your body goes further than any of that nonsense.
>>
>>5665950
Cumming rises T.
>jerking without cumming
Edging? it's fun but you need to cum in the end.
>>
>>5665868
if u are worried about testosterone, you know the answer to that :)
>>
>>5665965
yea, im really sad, I feel like my body have been getting more masculine lately, i feel like my waist is gone, or I thinkg i used to had a better waist
>>
>>5666001
corset training and weight loss are the only things that help with that, though if you're young HRT might make your hips get wider so you have a more defined wasit
>>
>>5666001
A more fem waist is possible through certain clothing and/or corset training. It's something you can change, so don't worry about it.
>>
>>5665113

Asians can have fair/white skin, but they're still Mongoloid. Aryan was the more accurate term back in the day of really finicky racial categorisation, but that's all taboo now.

On another note, apparently South Korea has a thing where androgyny is favoured in men as a beauty ideal over masculinity.
>>
>>5666092
I really prefer american whities.
Im brown and I totally dont like brown/black people, even in porn I dont really like the brown girls like Mia Khalifa.
>>
>>5666007
>>5666012
Want help much if you have wide broad shoulders.
My barber even told me I'd look more handsome with buzzcut, because of how broad my shoulders are.
>>
>>5666101
>american whities
>american
you prefer asian women ?
>>
>>5666161
No, I really prefer white girls and guys. I cant deny there are some very attractic asian, but white blondes are my weakness.
Im a latino by the way, but I get mistaken for an asian sometimes because of my small frame
>>
>>5665950
whenever you have a question like this, just go post on /fit/ like

>not cumming three times per day to raise testosterone levels
>the current year

with a smug anime girl picture, and you'll get all the info you need
>>
>>5666222
Okay >>>/fit/35886590
>>
>>5665837
>>5665905
>>5665925
I dont wanna. I have online friends who i skype with that would tell me if they knew and they dont
>>
>>5666434
what are you so ashamed of? you probably already look faggy if you're a femboy so it's not like you'll get discriminated against much more often
>>
>>5666594
please go shitpost someplace else.
>>
>>5666703
he has a point tho
rock what u got, even if it defies nature and some people will think you're weird
otherwise good luck hiding them hrt titties after a year
>>
>>5666703
it's not shitposting, it's called fucking body positivity, what's your problem? I'm not shitting on people for not doing HRT, don't shit on people who do.

>>5666751
this tbqh
>>
>>5666703
>>5666434
Honestly if you look good enough aside from the tits people either won't mind or will think it actually adds to your look imo. The girls I share a flat with think they're cute and most of the guys just think I'm wacky and interesting for it and (pretty crucial, more people here scared of going public should do this) because I was always clear from the start that I'm not some tumblrkin xirgender SJW who's gonna bitch at them for calling me a guy etc., they don't mind and just treat me as one of the guys. A big part of why so many guys are hostile to us seems to be because they see a fem guy with tits and have preconceptions about what you're personality will be like. Play it cool and prove that you're just like anybody else and a lot more people will pretty quickly forget/ignore that you even have boobs. A few of the alpha guys in the flat dislike me for being a fag but they would even if I wasn't fem.
>>
>>5651159
wait what the fuck?
why does femgen for feminine BOYS have info about binding and mastectomy?
oooooooof.
if you look like op and don't have a cock, you're just a girl, fuck off.
inb4 mad trannies desuuu
>>
>>5667194
>binding and mastectomy
because everyone ITT is taking HRT but they are ashamed of their cute boytits so they want to bind and/or remove them
>>
>>5663920
>>5663958
it's just fucking androgynous. there's no reason to make up memegenders when you can already consider everything somewhere on man <-----> woman
>>
>>5667194
This is the new /nbgen/.
>>
>>5667401
100% agree. Even when considering the hrt fad, being fem is still being male. We're just androgynous and/or faggy/girly guys. The key is GUYS here. We're not non-binary/genderqueer/agender/queerquestioning tumblr scum.
>>
>>5667441
>The key is GUYS here
i guarantee the majority of the hrt taking fem"boys" will end up actually transitioning
>>
>>5667471
Maybe a few, but I doubt it would be a majority. Let's not forget that there are some fems who started hrt thinking they were trans, but realized they're actually not and that they're just feminine af guys, but guys still nonetheless.
>>
good thing all these tranny freaks will kill themselves sooner than later and we will have our thread back

>inb4 but then le thread will be empty XDD
>>
>>5667836
Don't be mad that you have 6 months of being fem like until you become a nasty flamboyant gorilla
>>
File: niggaustupid.png (74KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
niggaustupid.png
74KB, 300x256px
>>5667194

>muh men have to get gross and beardy to be real men
>validating trannies by thinking of them as women

I mean ill use female pronouns if they pass, but I know the truth is most of them are just twinks with tits. They don't stop being male.
>>
>>5668612
better than being a mutated freak lmao
>>
>tfw can't shapeshift

Why can't super powers be real so I don't have to feel awkward in these threads?
>>
>>5668644
i suppose we shall agree to disagree m'anon.
>>
File: 1454489354811.jpg (105KB, 708x676px) Image search: [Google]
1454489354811.jpg
105KB, 708x676px
>>5668654
iktf
>>
>>5667503

Cass?
>>
>>5651399
Ontario is the best! I get bullied by people calling me a female here and it's spooky because it normally happens with family around. People are nice though:3
>>
File: 1545367-aku.jpg (89KB, 378x269px) Image search: [Google]
1545367-aku.jpg
89KB, 378x269px
>>5668654
>tfw you will never be a shape shifting master of darkness
>>
>>5666594
>>5666898
I'm just scared

I get told i look gay but this is different. Having tits is weird. Sometimes I want to be part of the masculine crowd. I know I don't look masculine but they'll probably feel weird or disgusted if i have boobs, at least this was it's just "oh he just looks a bit gay but he'll grow out of it."
>>
>>5669600
Depends if you think this is just a phase or not anon. For a lot of us this is who we are so having puffy nips is no big deal if it means everything else is how we want it to be. If you're worried you'll wanna be masc one day then you probably shouldn't bandwagon.
>>
what are your instagram goals friends

pic related
i'd kill for that sort of glowy 'natural' fem look, but my skincare routine isn't that on point yet
>>
>>5670062
Long-ass healthy looking hair. I'm already down to my nips but I want to get to the bottom of my rib cage and look fucking fab. Flawless skin would be pretty nice too.
>>
>>5665868
Im such a pathetic person, i wasnt going to jerk off tonight, and i did twice
>>
>>5670062
>glowy

no, son. that's greasy. the texture is smooth but it just looks sticky and oily.
>>
File: 134141451.png (1MB, 1072x687px) Image search: [Google]
134141451.png
1MB, 1072x687px
>>5670062
I want right's face with left's skin tone and hairstyle.

It's hard to find celebrities that look like me. Despite the fact that I'm just barely of mixed ancestry, my features aren't very afro and pictriev always compares me to my fairer-skinned kin.

Only once have I been paired with someone ethnic, and it was Rosario Dawson. Pictriev also has me at 60/40 masc:fem and my skin regimen has just started with nothing more than cleansers, witch hazel toners and moisturizers.
>>
File: 1444322956278.jpg (8KB, 110x143px) Image search: [Google]
1444322956278.jpg
8KB, 110x143px
>femboy in ontario
>hear about femboys all the time here
>see barely any
where do i go?
>>
What do you prefer, morning shower or night shower?
>>
>>5672613
morning shower obviously

then again i usually wake up the floor in a pool of my own sweat, screaming and punching the air
>>
>>5670315
>jealousy: the post
>>
>>5672613
I take a shower after I come back from work.
Because of my job, My shift could end in the morning in which I take a shower and go to sleep, or my shift could end up in the evening so I take a shower and then go to sleep.
I like going to bed clean and fresh.
>>
>>5670127
Pic?
Also any tips for growing hair? And styling it while it grow?
My bangs reach my nose now, but the hair on the back of my head isn't long enough and it sometimes point sideways, a very bad case of bed hair.
>>
>>5672613
Nights, always. Might take a quickie in the morning if I sweat a lot.

Hate going to bed groce and it gives me an incentive to go through my skin/hair care routine before passing out.
>>
File: tumblr_m56vc3rHCg1rx5tjeo1_500.jpg (103KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m56vc3rHCg1rx5tjeo1_500.jpg
103KB, 500x667px
I think I'm gonna cut my hair tomorrow .
The social pressure to cut it is too much to take anymore.
>>
>>5677415
What do you mean the pressure? Tragic.
>>
>>5677415
Just get a qt short haircut
>>
File: vQ4VIRt.png (110KB, 677x702px) Image search: [Google]
vQ4VIRt.png
110KB, 677x702px
>>5677415
uhhuh
>>
>>5677415
you'll regret it
>>
>>5677429
Everyone telling/hinting that I should get a haircut.
Family members tells me that I look ugly with my hair that long, and it's not suitable for a man.
The other day I got harassed by few drinkers telling me how much is it for a blowjob and tried to run me over with their car.
>>5677430
My hair isn't even that long , it long "for a man".
My bangs reaches my upper lip, and the rest of my hair is 2"-3" long.
>>5677453
I like to wear eyeliner?
>>5677508
I know, and that's what's killing me.
I've cut it a few times before and every time I do I no longer recognize the person in the mirror.
Its very calming to have long hair, simply running my fingers through it put me at ease.
>>
>>5677579
Don't be a little bitch. Own your pretty long hair and be proud of it
>>
>>5677579
>tried to run me over with their car.
They tried to kill you because you have long hair?
>>
>>5672613
Night, for the reason that I can shower, blow dry and straighten my hair at night instead of in the morning.

Straightening my hair takes like an hour for me so it's nice to not worry about that in the morning when I have to get to class.
>>
>>5677610
Saying it is easier than doing it.
Especially since my job involves me running around so my hair gets in the way.
And I can't wear anything to hide it or tie it, so I have to use hair spray or cream to hold it in place.
>>5677628
No, because I told them to go fuck themselves.
Where I live men don't go around with long hair.
>>
>>5677679
Why not just comb your hair back you goof?
>>
>>5677579
I'm sorry those drunk people harassed you, but I'm with the others on this one. You're probably gonna regret cutting it long. Also, who fucking cares what your family members say, the teasing stops once they realize you're not cutting it. Teasing someone for having long hair cuts really stale after a while.

Do what you want obviously, but don't cut it because others are shaming you. They're just gonna find another reason to shame you once you cut it anyway.
>>
>>5677688
That probably wouldn't help and would look ugly.
>>
>>5677693
cutting it short* i mean. derp.
>>
>>5677642
Won't sleeping ruin your hair ironing?
>>
>>5677710
Not entirely, it stays mostly straight. I have to straighten it in the morning as well but it only takes about 10 minutes to fix what sleeping did to it rather than the hour it would take if I showered in the morning.
>>
>>5656891
If I arch my back and hide upper body I look like a slim girl ~23" waist ~35 hips
horse face already though, never messed with hormones
>>
>>5672613
Both, depending on when I have to wake up in the morning. If I have a really early morning then I'll shower at night because long hair takes forever to dry (I prefer to air-dry if I can; not a big fan of blow drying unless I have to). If I wake up and my sleeping has totally fucked up my hair and there's no time to style it, I'll tie it back or put it up, or wear a beanie or something (it's cold here man). I definitely prefer morning showers though if I don't have to rush.
>>
File: Notes 2(1).jpg (364KB, 800x1205px) Image search: [Google]
Notes 2(1).jpg
364KB, 800x1205px
>>5677688
That's what I'm currently doing.
However it still hard to manage given my little time to prepare myself.
>pic related
Whatever I do I still get a few locks that curve like so.
>>5677693
Thanks, I really got scared that day.
I didn't take that way for a few weeks because I was afraid I'd face them again.
Still the nagging isn't just from parents , it comes from coworkers as well.
>>
>>5656891
Is there temp image hosting service?
I don't feel comfortable posting on 4 chan.
>>
>>5677754
Did you just start at this job or something?

When I started my manager kept telling me "oh you're probably gonna have to cut your hair..." and everyone called me "pretty boy" and would make insincere remarks (mostly men and middle-aged women, the young people didn't give a shit), but I refused to give in. I would just nod at them or something and ignore them and eventually they just stopped and it became part of my persona there. My manager stopped nagging me to cut it and everyone just came to know me as that guy with long hair (went down to my nipples at the time). I just had to tie it back and everything was fine.

I can't say that this also will happen to you, it's just that every in instance in my life where people have teased me about it, they always stop after a little while when they realize it doesn't bother me and that I'm not going to be shamed into cutting it.
>>
>>5677766
Use unsee.cc
>>
>>5665548
hi doc, whats the effect of taking estradiol w/o androblocker?
>>
Where's all the femboy porn at?
>>
>>5677795
>tfw like 80% of IT/coders here have long hair or ponytails
>>
>>5678031
/d/
/cm/
/cuteboys/
g.e-hentai.org
gelbooru.com
tumblr.com/tagged/femboy
>>
>>5677795
Not exactly, I just started growing it a few months back, after I got the job.
And the harassment in work isn't straightforward like "you need to cut your hair "
But more like "are you faggot, anon?"
For some odd reason, long hair = gay where I live.
>>
>>5678004
You'll just piss out the estradiol because your T is overwhelmingly present and will dominate it.
>>
>>5678206
Are you sure it's because of your hair? It could be your mannerisms or something. Just tell them you're into death metal lol. Where do you live anyway?
>>
>>5678004
The risk comes from the high dosage of estradiol needed to have an effect.
Which may make your blood more likely to form clots.
>>
>>5678216
>mannerism
Doubt that, I'm socially awkward, I don't deny that.
But I don't act girly on the job.
And I'm sure it's the hair, because I once have in and cut it, the harassment stopped.
>>
>putting on binder
>pull the fabric down over my chest
>accidentally let go
>snaps back and hits me in the boob

WAKE ME UP
>>
>>5678281
Ah that's too bad. I'm sure you can rock the short hair look too. Nothing wrong with that. Hopefully if you grow it out again you can find somewhere to work where you aren't treated like shit.
>>
>>5678286
>nearly rips nipples off
>fetal position activate
>cup nipples and wince for 10 mins
>try again
>>
>>5678325
Here, the acceptable haircuts for "men" are bald and buzz cuts.
And I don't think I can find a job that will allow me to do so.
It's either cut it now or cut it later.
>>
>>5678393
That's a shame. Well you seem to be dead-set on cutting it so I don't know what to say another than that sucks anon. It seems really weird to me though assuming you live in western europe, australia or north america (not the south-east).
>>
>>5678422
I live in middle e...a...s..t.
>>
Where can I find femboy friends to help me feel more comfortable living the femboy life?
>>
File: 324353.jpg (25KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
324353.jpg
25KB, 400x225px
>>5678502
Oh fuck lmao well now it makes sense.
>>
>>5678510
check out the skype group senpai
>>
>>5678524
>skype
Why not discord?
>>
>>5678544

You can't dox for boipussy if you're on discord. How else am I supposed to suck their little tranny girltinklers?
>>
>>5678286
>>5678344
>binders
>not rockin' the cute tits for extra andro points
it's especially a pro if you're straight, girls love squeezing them and shit, it brings out the bi in them
>>
>>5678624
It also brings out the anger in older men when they see you're a faggot tranny.
>>
>>5678502
>being a femboy
>living in the middle east
>not getting kill
pick any two senpai, gtfo of there assuming you're not underage
>>
>>5678631
>not moving to a ultra-liberal city where sometimes strangers randomly gender you female and you have to correct them whilst secretly getting tummy-butterflies of excitement
>not getting compliments from super gruff masc guys in the queue at the shops asking where you got your shiny leggings from because "they're really cute actually" and their gf's birthday is coming up and she's been looking for something similar
>not walking confidently down the street in broad daylight basically in girlmode and feeling happy with your fashion and your body and your life and unashamed about that for the first time since at least the start of puberty
it's like you don't even want the femboy life senpai
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6747024/
>>
>>5678635
I'm femboy in closet.
I can't go outside just like that, I have to go in my "man" mode..
And I live in the city so I can get with the long hair thing, homosexuality does exist here as well.
Beside work among a civilized people just not open minded.
Also it not as worse as you imagine.
>>
>>5678685
Is there no limit to the degeneracy of you people?
>>
>>5665405
Does this actually work? If so, how many times a day do you have to do it?
>>
>>5678624
I tend to do both depending on how fem i'm feeling desu. Never wear sports bra/binder when with my SO 'cause she loves my sensitive nips. Going to class or something though? Hide that shit. Way too early to deal with people at that time.
>>
>>5678685
>tfw 6'2''
>ywn be daddy's little girl
>>
>>5678751
Man just get out of there as fast as you can otherwise you're never going to stop hating your life.
>>
>>5678671
>MFW I live close to Brighton, the gay capital of England.
God I can't wait until I can afford to buy a studio flat there so I can wake up and get dressed in girlmode and then just stroll down to the shops, pick up breakfast and then spend all day with my girlfriend/boyfriend walking along the pier and going clothes shopping.
>>
>>5678840
I've just been rubbing my nips when fapping for years, they have become very sensitive. So that method should work too.
>>
>>5678907
yep... Brighton, Bristol, Norwich, Cambridge, all basically heaven, senpai
>>
>>5651339
>>5651347

I'm masc and only do monogamous relationships. I'm almost exclusively attracted to cute fem guys. There is none here in Michigan though... Where are you cute little things hiding? I'd love to maybe take you out for ice cream and a movie. Maybe a late night movie marathon or a few drinks?

>mfw no qt fem bf to make my little spoon.
>mfw no qt fem bf to romance and sweep off of feet
>mfw no qt fem bf to grow old with, love, and forever be with.

Why fucking live...
>>
>>5679016
ermg come to canada senpai it's where we all are because no one gives a shit how you present/what you look like/how faggy you are here.

>tfw no masc bf to treat me like his bbg
>>
>>5679084
I do have a few friends in Calgary.... Got Skype hun?
>>
>>5678635
post a pic?
>>
>>5679016
Where in Michigan?
>>
>>5678840
I think so, nowadays when I pump them the secret clear fluid.
So I think it do help, I I can get pleasure from playing with them as well.
>>
>Binders
Why are /femgen/ wearing one?
>>
>>5682391
to hide their boobs
ikr, it's stupid, I'd kill for mine to get past the mosquito-bite stage
>>
>>5678850
>you're never going to stop hating your life.
That's the ugly truth.
Sadly I can't *just* go out.
Too many obstacles to do so.
>>
>>5682395
>boobs
Why hide it then? they can just pass them out as man boobs anyway.
wearing sport bra will just make them more obvious.
>>
>>5682400
nah after a certain point they don't look like moobs anymore, especially not on a skinny frame
>>
>>5682433
pic?
>>
>>5682391
I'm not a woman, therefore my body shouldn't have any apparent tits. Hormones Might be the best option now but that doesn't require embracing all of their effects.
>>
>>5682442
Not that anon but ionly have little tits and i got banned for posting them a few weeks back
>>
>>5682610
>i got banned for posting them a few weeks back
unsee.cc
>>
>>5682569
This. I only flaunt them with my SO or people who know i'm on hormones.
>>
>>5682657
I don't really want to post pics, makes me feel a little weird
>>
>>5682953
>makes me feel a little weird
That's pleasure.
But it's your choice.
>>
>>5682975
No it's just not right, i'm a boy and i shouldnt be posting my tits on the internet
>>
>>5682985
How long have they been growing?
>>
Is there a way to make boy parts "lighter" in color?
>>5682985
>i'm a boy and i shouldnt be posting my tits on the internet
That's deep.
>>
>>5683007
about 8 months
>>5683023
right?

You could bleach em btw
>>
>>5683086
>bleach
I'm sure I'll regret this but how exactly?

Can you cum from nipple stimulation only?
Also it make you sound like a catholic girl, which is adorable.
>>
>>5683157
Not just from that no, but i can't fap without either that or butt stuff

Idk they sell anal bleach i guess that would work on other parts.
>>
>>5683157
>regret = instinct
Don't bleach your dick lmao unless you want to destroy it.
>cum from nip stimulation
I can't personally, but they're sensitive af now and get me pretty randy.
Different anon btw.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhaviqlazdQ
>tfw you'll never have qt femboy that shake his hops for you like that
>>
>>5682391
>>5682391
because of trans denial
>>
>>5684439
More like to avoid unwanted attention.
>>
>>5684460
exactly
>>
>>5684460
>avoid unwanted attention
A femboy WILL get attention, mostly negative one.
The budding breasts make it worse.
Where I live , I wear hoodies and baggy clothes and use curse words to maintain manly image.
>>
>>5684668
why do you keep saying femboy when you mean transgirl
>>
>>5684793
Because most people confuses the two.
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.