[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of mtfs who transition after they have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (753KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
753KB, 1300x866px
What do you think of mtfs who transition after they have been married to a women for many years or even have a child with her? Or ftms who had married a man before transitioning later in life?
>>
as long as the mtf/ftm is still loyal to their family throughout transition i dont see an issue. if the family/partner rejects the mtf/ftm then thats not the ftm/mtfs fault. my only issue is when the mtf/ftm deserts the family in the name of transition to live out some agp fantasy or whatever.
>>
>>5651007
It's regrettable that they couldn't come out earlier in life, but that's in the past. So long as they continue to care for and respect the wishes of the family they've built, I don't see as they can be morally faulted for their actions. The situation can be very painful, but with compassion and sincerity, I think it can usually be turned around.

It's nauseating and heartbreaking to think on the times when things turn out otherwise due to the person transitioning, or their family, or both.
>>
>>5651007
If they marry someone who is bi then it can be worked out but if they have kids at the time they shouldn't be transitioning at all. It is selfish for them to be focusing on that when they need to be raising their children. Yeah, it sucks but they should have thought about it before they decided to reproduce.

If they marry someone who they know is straight then they are selfish for assuming their partner would just continue being in a relationship with the gender they aren't attracted to.
>>
>>5651007
Denial is a hell of a drug.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.