[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tricking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1365867895837.jpg (649KB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1365867895837.jpg
649KB, 2848x2136px
hey, /lgbt/.

long story short I'm stuck in a dogshit city on the west coast and have no steady source of income. so i've decided to start letting older guys suck me off for money. i'm mostly straight, about a 1 on the kinsey scale, young, skinny, and decent looking. according to craigslist there's a bunch of old dudes in my city into that.

basically what i'm asking is how can i whore myself safely and not get aids or rape. i have weapons i can carry with me. is it rude to ask for compensation off the bat?
>>
>>5650672
THEY suck YOU for money? Dude, you need to do the other way round if you want any reliable income.
>>
Rock river arms makes a cheap .38 snub revolver.
Good luck. Don't use it on yourself whore.
>>
>>5650850
Actually there's a surprisingly decent amount of guys willing to pay to suck dick. I've gotten messages on POF and grindr from guys willing to pay to suck my dick or for me to fuck them.
If you're small and kind of cute a lot of bicurious guys will be willing to pay for the opportunity to try stuff with you since they generally shy away from big bearish guys and want a more gentle experience I guess.
>>
Carry a small knife. Gun is too much, someone could grab it from you.
Go visit some of the seedier gay bars in town, you'll have good chances getting picked up if you look rough trade enough.
Gotta be discreet in your demands,
How much are you willing to get paid?
I've paid a guy 40$ or 100$ to suck him off. Same guy.
>>
>>5650672
herpes is a virus and never goes away
>>
Actually, now that I just woke up I'll tell you how I do it.

>police grade pepper spray
>put in small of back, elastic band
>When where doing the deed, john comes across police grade oc spray.

I offered a full service for 120~160, better clients being cheaper. The johns know the tricks tho, breaking condoms and cumming inside you etc.

A gun is a def, not carry per say, but glove box, under the bed. Drugs and violence are parts of hoein here
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.