[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i'm straight and have been asked several times if i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: tfyuibonpmnivutcyuviopm[,.jpg (87KB, 655x500px) Image search: [Google]
tfyuibonpmnivutcyuviopm[,.jpg
87KB, 655x500px
So i'm straight and have been asked several times if i'm gay. Should I just start telling people "yes I am gay" ironically to fuck with them?
>>
You'll make girls like you more... Saying no to a horny dude is easy as blowing anyone else off.
>>
>>5649568
>You'll make girls like you more

But if girls think i'm gay will I have any chance with them?
>>
Yes, do it. Then go about as you normally would. It's fun and girls will indeed like you more.
>>
>>5649551
>>5649568
You can always use my line
>"You can't get pregnant; I'm gay."
>>
>>5649551
Also, what is with this sport?
>>
>>5649625
>>"You can't get pregnant; I'm gay."

I like that.
>>
>>5649551
>Should I just start telling people "yes I am gay" ironically to fuck with them?
You should start sucking dick ironically to fuck with them.
>>
>>5649682
I'm not gay though. Could I ironically suck a dick and convince people it isn't gay?
>>
>>5649709
Yes. I'll even let you try it on me to prove it.
>>
File: is this nick minaj.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
is this nick minaj.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
>>5649551
Yes do that, also ironically let them suck your dick, fuck them in the ass and start using a buttplug.
>>
>>5649636
Turkish oil wrestling
It has its own thread on /hm/
>>
This is the best position to be in imo, people will be extra nice and lenient with you thinking you are repressing gay urges and you don't even have to suffer the actual consequences.
>>
>>5649577
Yes they see it as a challenge just like straight guys and lesbians. They just won't be as proactive about it and they all are attracted to different levels of masculinity so don't fuck it up by being more feminine than they are.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (105KB, 925x700px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
105KB, 925x700px
>new years
>go to bar/club place
>ask about 10 qts to dance
>they all say no/have boyfriend
>2 different guys ask me to dance

Is it a thing to only be attractive to other males?
>>
>>5656373
oh lol i thought i was on /fit/
>>
>>5656373
what

all that situation means is men are easier
>>
>>5649551
Do Turkish men like it up the ass?
>>
>>5656382
They're just whores who are desperately trying to get laid
>>
>>5656407
Yes. All sand people view the butthole as the pleasure hole and the vagina as an icky bleeding hole. Don't you know anything about other cultures?
>>
>>5656413
I meant do they like being pumped
>>
>>5649551
yeah, and then give them a blowjob ironically to fuck with them
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.