[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there less black AGP's?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-02-01-16-02-30-1684255233.jpg (4KB, 287x175px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-01-16-02-30-1684255233.jpg
4KB, 287x175px
Is it because blacks are truly apes, and are less capable of having an alternate sexuality, or fetish of some sort? Like, I've never heard of a black guy with a sissy fetish. Or is it because caucasians are just natural sensitive, pussies and develop these strange fixations in early childhood?
>>
Its way more discouraged in the black community.since alot of black communities is heavily based on christian values not only that if you live in a ghetto neighborhood then theirs a way more likely chance of someone getting their ass kicked.
>>
There are some black trannies so I'd assume some of them were AGP. Anyway, most AGPs also have a high IQ, something also not very common in black population.
>>
>>5649014

This.

Also, nigger nip that shit early. They don't like faggots.
>>
>>5649014
wered u take that AGP have high iqs shiet from. never herd of that.
>>
>>5649631

Fetish justification. It's like saying furries have bigger dicks or BDSM people can breathe fire
>>
>>5649763
It's a pretty valid observation, though I don't agree with the context of the OP. As a faggot and a member of various fetish sites, I too sometimes wonder why there is less black representation among the emasculation community, cuckolds and sissies. Normally, the only fetishes I see that black men possess are hypermasculine, almost animalistic ,domination fetishes.
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
what is AGP?
>>
>>5649877
>what is AGP?
Accelerated Graphics Port.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerated_Graphics_Port
>>
>>5649877
Your sexuality, most likely.
>>
>>5648938
Because niggers are usually attracted to white girls and there's no transracial surgery beyond plastic skin alterations.
I guess michael jackson is one of the few nigger agps who took it to that level.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (19KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
19KB, 236x333px
Well i'm black. growing up i was into all that wierd shit growing up rofl. if that counts for anything.

>>5649010
this pmuch sums it up. i'm from a really white community and it's just my nature really...

black culture looks down on those things pretty severely despite having high representation in lbgt things.
>>
>>5649913
Common misconception. Mikey wasn't AGP, he was APP, an Autopedophile, meaning he had an attraction to himself in a childlike form. Moreover, he was intensely dypshoric over his own ethnicity and wanted nothing at all to do with it. "Auto" sexualities are literally the most narcisistic thing on planet earth and we have no idea where it comes from. You'll literally never be able to be happy with yourself until you realize your ultimate fantasy of becoming what you love. There was actually a story online awhile back, speaking of Mike Jackson and his plastic surgeon. Mikey showed the surgeon a photo of Peter Pan and asked the surgeon if he could make him look like Peter. Mikey was also quoted saying that he felt like a child in a man's body. Aside from the Autopedophilia, Mike was also a Heterosexual man. Fetishes are a funny thing, they can easily eclipse Heterosexuality if indulged into enough, and drive people to do seemingly "crazy" things. Mike even tried to mock children, in person with his softspoken, childlike voice. He may have tried to sound like he was passing off as a woman, but it was actually a child he was trying to pass for, just like how AGP's desparately try to immatate female mannerisms. Give it 30 years, all of these alternate sexuality individuals will come out of hiding in our newly liberated society.
>>
>>5649763
>BDSM people can breathe fire

kek
>>
>>5648938
why do you think they spent so much time in prison? That's just so they can be a prison bitch... come on, as if you hadn't realised that by now...
>>
>>5649861
>>5649056
>>5649014
>>5649010
>>5648938
black dude here.

there's a cirlejerk about 'developing masculine black men who won't be feminized by white society' because of what slavery did do black men (killed the strong/rebellious ones, and th black woman had to defend the black man, or the black woman got raped and the black man couldn't do anything about whitey raping his wife/mother/daughter/girlfriend)

Because of that, 'sissification' is way down. And honestly, it seems like a lot of the white LGB whatever are just doing it to be trendy or aren't primarily oriented in that way (i.e. transtenders/tucutes, and before then 'bi' white girls)
>>
>>5649927
You're also prolly an emo kid, lel.

>>5650135
pretty sure faggot cops and system outs em in jail, its not something looked forward to, just seen as an inevitability.

Also prison fucking =/= gay. Theres that 'down low' shit and whatnot though

>>5648938
have you heard of down low niggas?

>>5649010
Most of the trans/whatever black people I know basically hang in the gay part of my city (Chicago boystown) so it makes sense. though some of em still hang in the south side for whit.
>>
File: animu.jpg (109KB, 850x1126px) Image search: [Google]
animu.jpg
109KB, 850x1126px
>>5650200
lol why do you think so??
i'm pretty cheery lol. the other extreme?
>>
File: Black+friend_b2aa0c_5446489.jpg (52KB, 720x741px) Image search: [Google]
Black+friend_b2aa0c_5446489.jpg
52KB, 720x741px
>>5650227
its an internet meme, lol
>>
>>5649010
right on the money.

i see plenty of black ftms and butch chicks and although i do see some black mtfs/fem men its much more rare. basically if youre a man and decide to be the least bit feminine the entire community sees you as a traitor. black men are supposed to protect black women from the white man etc etc. so if you decide to act on your agp desires youre basically dead to your fanily. theres none of the "be who you wanna be" shit in black communities. its a very fucked up logic and most agps i meet dont have any family support or grew up in white communities.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.