[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious. Does fucking someone anally really feel that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1370393289248.jpg (65KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1370393289248.jpg
65KB, 550x550px
I'm curious. Does fucking someone anally really feel that good? Does it feel better than fucking a pussy?
>>
As a bisexual, I'd say it feels different. I get something else out of it that I can't describe, but it's difficult to put one above another.
>>
It feels like fucking a jello stuffed turkey with a cock ring

Just kidding, I've never done it I just know what a turkey feels like.
>>
>>5645751
Not here for the topic, just here for the pic.

>Numismatist gonna try this out myself tomorrow
>>
>>5645751
its not about how it feels like
because im sure if that were the case then there would be no gays

its about how it turns you on
you know if you are into boy butts over pussy before you try any
>>
>>5645751
No it doesn't. Unless it's dp. When you can feel that other cock thrusting, that's some god tier sensation.
>>
>>5645751
Never had sex, wtf does it feel like?
>>
File: 1443658149185.jpg (56KB, 581x431px) Image search: [Google]
1443658149185.jpg
56KB, 581x431px
>>5645751

>Does fucking someone anally really feel that good?

Yes it feels good for the top, obviously or people wouldnt fuck ass.

>Does it feel better than fucking a pussy?

Well this is complex. For background I am a cis male and I fuck cis/trans females. I would have to say that overall vag edges out butthole slightly.

The thing about the vagina is that it gently grips your entire shaft while you are inside of it, when you are fucking butt only the sphincter is tight and it slides along the length of your shaft as you thrust in and out... so its two completely different feelings. I can tell you for sure that a cis girl that devotes actual time to developing her Kegel muscles will have a vag that will completely blow away any anal that you could get from anyone IMO, however that is pretty rare. Biggest drawbacks to pussy are if you get a girl that is loose or if the pussy over lubricates then most of the feeling is taken away and it kind of sucks. Anal obviously has drawbacks as well, it could be dirty, but also if the bottom is inexperienced then the sex tends to not be very good as a general rule.

I will say that if you can find a bottom that is really into you, and knows what they are doing then you will have some great sex, plus when you cum in dat boipussy you dont have to worry about her getting pregnant.... just sayin :P
>>
I know getting fucked feels great, ive fucked pussy (long long long time ago), ive fucked ass but nothing compares to taking dick imo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.