[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So.. what is having sex as/with an mtf ACTUALLY like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 9

So.. what is having sex as/with an mtf ACTUALLY like?
>>
salty milk and coins
>>
Well you'd need to know what having sex with anyone is like as a point of reference before you ask that.
>>
>>5645027
They never let you touch their dick, and they only have one hole in back, so it's like fucking half a woman. The firmer muscles that Y chromosome gives feel good to slap against, so that sort of makes up for it though.

If only trannies would realize that if they would just let me play with their dick and at least let me jerk them off for fun while I'm fuckin' em, they'd be like half a girl and half a boy, which is pretty much superior to two halves of either.

Hell, it feels good for 'em, they have those pleasure nerves in their cock just like me. I don't see what the problem is.

Trannies are weird man, but if that's your thing, then more power to ya. Be ready to deal with their bullshit though.
>>
>>5645058

It's because of gender identity disorder to which transitioning is the treatment. Which is a dissociative body syndrome, not all trans women have body dysphoria centering on the peen. People transition for themselves usually as the alternative to suicide, it's really not about them realizing how they can fit your fetish better. Just ask before sex.
>>
>>5645058
>They never let you touch their dick
Depends on the girl.
>The firmer muscles
If they work out/are early on. Muscle degeneration/increased body fat ratios happen on hormones, though.
> don't see what the problem is.
Dysphoria. We don't really expect you to understand it, really. But it does depend on the girl.
>>
>>5645056
I thought I'd prove to you I'm actually in my gf's room atm by showing dildos or panties but

>>5645058
I actually have trans feelings, but I'm comfortable with my dick. My worry is that HRT might give an onset of erectile dysfuction that might invade my sex life.

Do they like getting it up at all? Hardly any sperm?

I've heard a few femanons say that having sex with an mtf still feels like sex with a guy.
>>
>>5645058
I would probably let someone rub my penis on the outside of the underwear.
I just really don't like seeing it, so if you're prepared to play with it like you're performing a magic trick I'd probably be OK. But don't expect to flop it out and start stroking it for all to see cuz that's uncomfortable.

No sucking, toys would be fine.
>>
>>5645134
HRT can affect your penis, specifically anti-androgens. Of common ones, spironolactone and cyproterone acetate regularly affect erections and sexual function, whereas bicalutamide only sometimes does.

Enjoying erection and genital stimulation varies a lot. In my case, I have fairly mild genital dysphoria. I could play along for a partner's benefit, like with any other fetish I don't share, but my enjoyment is from their enjoyment. So if their enjoyment is from mine, that's a lot of acting we could have avoided.

PiV probably should feel similar? A slightly smoother, likely smaller penis that (mostly) doesn't ejaculate shouldn't feel all that different from any other penis. The rest of sex should probably feel different depending on a lot of factors, given the effects of HRT.
>>
>>5645167
Sooo how do you guys do this if both partys don't wish to even touch the d?
>>
>>5645058
I'm not having sex at all before SRS. Can't be bothered myself to deal with that situation.
>>
>>5645190
Like, if I were with another trans woman who feels the same? Her preferences would dictate a part of it, but it's not exactly hard to make me a quivering wreck with physical stimulation of my other erogenous zones, and my nipples are another level entirely.
>>
>>5645058
It all pretty much just depends on the girl, some have really bad penile dysphoria and some wouldn't mind shoving their girlcock up your boipussy.
>>
>>5645231
Hot.
>>
>>5645235
Hell if I know. I've never been a cis-woman, so that's a great big question mark. It's certainly different from male orgasm.
>>
File: 1385208252413.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252413.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>5645027
>So.. what is having sex with an mtf ACTUALLY like?

I have been with a lot of trannies familia, I will break it down by race.

ASIAN
>"o-o-ok anon y-you can f-fuck me now"
The meme is that Asians are the best trannies, IME Filipinos are decent but all other Asians are horrible in bed. They lay there like dead fish, make pain filled faces and sounds like they are being ass raped, show no emotion or passion for their top, terrible kissers, and tend to have no personality. If you can get your Asian tranny to make eye contact with you one time while you are fucking, then you have won the game.

Did I mention they are boring as fuck and have no personality?

BLACK/MIXED
>"thats right get that boipussy daddy, get it"
Black trans girls are universally pretty good in bed, they will let you fuck deep and hard, are good kissers, and understand how to cater to their top. On the other hand they tend to have shitty voices, more muscular bodies, and a penchant for retarded tranny drama and niggerdom (like stealing).

Worst part about black trannies:
>"will you take me to the mall daddy?"
>"can I get some pocket change out ya?"
>"are you gonna help me out since you are fucking me in my ass?"
>"I need my hair and nails done"
>"do you have something for me daddy?"
>"hey boo boo can you give me a few dollars?"

Always this shit 2bh pham ALWAYS

WHITE (pale, Anglo-Saxon)
>"Hey anon lets have sex :3 !!!?!!!"
A mixed bag 2bh, lots of variation, commonalities I notice are near universal mild autism, mild mental illness (depression, being neurotic, etc), and love of video games, but tend to be well mannered. Often dont pass near as well as they think they do, and are typically mediocre in bed.

(cont)
>>
>>5646099
(cont)

Typical sexual encounter with white trans girl:
>"wait wait wait wait wwwwwwait anon, more lube ! be gentle !"
Its not even in yet....
>"fuck me like im ur bitch"
K
>"OWWW not that hard please"
the fuck?
>autistic moaning
the fuck?
>eyes closed
"open your eyes and look at me babe"
>"im trying but its really hard, it feels so good"
the fuck?
>"was it good for you bb? It will get better the more comfortable we get with each other"
[spoiler: it never really gets much better]
>"will you cuddle with me? :3"
yea
>"anon are you falling asleep?!?!"
is there a problem?
>"no... its just that you said you would cuddle with me, thats all"
the fuck?
>"anon, so am I your girlfriend now? :3"
the fuck?
>"ok I will give you a massage"
5mins later
>"wanna go play video games?"
the fuck?

LATINA
>"bust my ass open papi (:"
Latinas are an extremely diverse group, the commonality is not racial but cultural and bound together by Spanish (or Portuguese) language. The best Latinas are Amerindians mixed with Spaniard or other Europid. They kiss well, they bottom perfectly, and put forth actual effort to cater to their top and make him as happy as possible; the only real downside is they like to fight, and tranny drama.

Typical sexual encounter with Latina trans girl:
>"ay Papi fuck me, fuck my ass"
>"harder"
>"HARDER motherfucker"
lol damn girl
>she is talking retarded shit about how you are the best ever, etc
about to cum
>she has that locked in gaze, knows you are about to cum, grabs the back of your head, and digs her knees and thighs into your ribs
>"shoot it daddy, shoot it"
OMFG, cum buckets
>she cleans off my dick with her mouth
>straddles my back and gives me a massage until I pass the fuck out
>wakes me up couple of hours later
>"Papi, take me to my moms house, she made Carnitas for you"
Goddamn

Latina trannies best trannies 2bh familia
pic related, perfection
http://imgur.com/i6DXdak
>>
It's the worst parts of men and women unless they're totally submissive and you can just treat them like a sex doll.
>>
>>5646099
>>5646103
So it's either disgusting daddy fetish or closed eyes.
>>
>>5645058
dear anon next time you fuck one do this:
>>her on top reverse cowgirl
>>(either sit in a chair or on the edge of the bed and basically have her sit in your lap)
>>when you reach around front to jerk her off stop
>>make ilu with hand, aka drake hotline bling, aka yo you want a magarita too
>>ring finger and middle finger curl around the head so your fingertips rest on the frenum nerve.
>>pressure your palm down / on the shaft
>>make come here motion with ring and middle finger together on the frenum nerve.

that's prolly the best you'll get anon. even if they're really dysphoric they should be ok with this because looking down from their pov you're basically fingering them as if they had a vag (motion, position, line of vision). goodluck. you kinda have to be good with your hands / fingers. be gentle / playful with the head / frenum nerve. learn to judge based on their reaction. procede to make them cum buckets

there's other things you can do, but vary based on your dick.
>>
>>5646099
>>5646103
It seems to me that the black and latina trans women you've met just have more sexual experience and are more comfortable with casual hookups/sugar-daddy situations.

Both the asian and white examples seem way nervous, insecure and virginal. Have you considered that you were either their first or second time with a guy?
>>
>>5646170
>Have you considered that you were either their first or second time with a guy?

Ayyy anything is possible senpai, just relaying my experiences and the stereotypes I have encountered.... but wait are you saying that Black and Latinas are sluts?

Seems pretty racist anon.... you arent racist are you?

:^)
>>
>>5646182
>splitting trannies by race
>talking about racism
>:^)
>>
>>5646182
>Ayyy anything is possible senpai, just relaying my experiences and the stereotypes I have encountered...
Well I'm a pale trans girl and fit most of the "white" criteria (mild autism, neurotic, depressed, video games, compliments from men wherever I go but I don't think I pass well besides my voice), but I've never messed around with a guy before outside of oral. I'd imagine it would be kinda awkward and painful the first time for myself, unless it was one of those passionate, swept off my feet sort of deals like those books with Fabio on the cover. Even then, I doubt that sort of confidence and comfort with sex and one's body comes naturally for people in this generally repressed society without at least some practice.

I also don't think it's unreasonable to want a man who just came inside of me unprotected to be the big spoon for a little bit, or stick around for longer than a single night.

>but wait are you saying that Black and Latinas are sluts?
Nope, I'm saying the ones you've met seem more sexually and romantically experienced with men. From your description, they come across as comfortable enough with themselves to get fucked and cummed in by a random dude they barely know and go with the flow after like it's no big deal, inviting him to meet their mom and eat her food, or hitting him up for cash like he's their parent.

Also, with all of this condom-less sex with all of these people... are you getting tested?
>>
>>5646250
>to be the big spoon for a little bit

Yea I know doe, but if I fall asleep while cuddling, dont be a fag and wake me up and pretend im not cuddling.... sleep cuddling counts familia.

>or stick around for longer than a single night

Stick around? What? Im right here bae... with u :^)

>Also, with all of this condom-less sex with all of these people

I never implied all or any of my sex was bareback.... thats irresponsible and dangerous 2bh pham :^)

I almost always have protected sex, but I have guidelines. I would never have bareback sex with a black trans girl even if she was HWP, I never have bareback sex with people that specifically ask for it on a hookup because it makes me paranoid they are slutty or bug chasers. If its a nerdy white girl it depends, if I have any indication they are sexually experienced I typically wont do it, if they ask me to wear protection I wont argue; and my experience is that pretty much all white girls and asians will ask that you wear protection on hookups.... but I would be lying if I said I hadnt topped bare for some white trans girls without seeing papers doe. Latinas I wont bareback until we get tested together or if they are current HWP I will take that, and then cream that boipussy :P

>are you getting tested?

Of course.... I got an A+ ... im positive :^)

Nah, jk the test results came back and confirmed I am pure cancer :^)

All joking aside, yeah I get tested a few times per year, plus I have had multiple HPV vacs, never had a serious STD I am aware of, when I got an expensive panel done one time though I did have some types of HPV (which is why I started getting Vacs), but the Dr said its normal and none were the serious strains.... pretty sure he was just trying to shill and scare me into purchasing vacs.... his name was Dr.Goldman after all.... :^)
>>
>>5645134
I can still get it up after a couple years on hrt but I prefer not to. At this point not much comes out and it's clear.

>>5645190
There's lots of ways to get off, I mean I can't count how many times I've seen bitter trolls whining that lesbian sex isn't sex period.

Personally my partner likes to eat my ass and I really like bdsm stuff of being tied up and held down and bitten and slapped and stuff, also >>5645223 erogenous zones are pretty great, also >>5645140 though that has more dysphoria-potential.
>>
>>5646357
>Yea I know doe, but if I fall asleep while cuddling, dont be a fag and wake me up and pretend im not cuddling.... sleep cuddling counts familia.
That's a really specific request for a really specific person that isn't me, anon.

>Stick around? What? Im right here bae... with u :^)
Weak lines don't keep me safe and warm at night.

>I almost always have protected sex, but I have guidelines. I would never have bareback sex with a black trans girl even if she was HWP, I never have bareback sex with people that specifically ask for it on a hookup because it makes me paranoid they are slutty or bug chasers. If its a nerdy white girl it depends, if I have any indication they are sexually experienced I typically wont do it, if they ask me to wear protection I wont argue; and my experience is that pretty much all white girls and asians will ask that you wear protection on hookups.... but I would be lying if I said I hadnt topped bare for some white trans girls without seeing papers doe. Latinas I wont bareback until we get tested together or if they are current HWP I will take that, and then cream that boipussy :P
Well at least you're mostly responsible.

>Nah, jk the test results came back and confirmed I am pure cancer :^)
You really are. It's like an axe commercial became sentient and learned how to type.
>>
>>5646395
>You really are. It's like an axe commercial became sentient and learned how to type.

Really, like a real TV commercial?!?!? Wow thanks for the compliment anon ! :D

.... wanna fug?
>>
>>5645027
Depends on the woman actually. One was into having her dick touched, others weren't. Some are into anal some aren't.
As long as sex isn't just "I put my stuff into your stuff" you can still have a bunch of fun.
>>
>>5645058
Some of us don't care if you touch it the thing is for some of us it's actually painful. Personally I still love to masturbate and like the feeling I get from my dick but I have to ride or hump stuff now cause grabbing it just flat out hurts like a bitch.
>>
>>5646417
On that chatbot grind
>>
>>5646456
>>but I have to ride or hump stuff
>Having a QT transgirl humping me from behind with her panties on

Hi.
>>
>>5645231
>some have really bad penile dysphoria
im at the point of crying whenever i get an erection, thats how bad my genital dysphoria is.
im like this anon >>5645195 because i cant handle it at all
>>
>>5646733
Is it sad that I wish I was in your situation?... literally the only thing I'm fine about my body is my penis (with the exception of random erections.. but that's more of an annoyance than anything)... shit makes me feel invalidated as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 250x200px
>>5645058
tfw really qt and have no dick dysphoria

life is good
>>
>>5650899
Proof
>>
>>5650947
where do you live
>>
>>5645058
It's weird, I'm cool with someone playing with it, just don't want to penetrate anyone with it, girl or boy.
>>
>>5651263
That's fine actually. I understand how dysphoria makes some girls uncomfortable to the point of having an aversion of it but their missing out on half the pleasure and that's a shame
>>
>>5645058
I can't tell if this is trolling or just retarded.
>>
>>5653420
>I can't tell if this is trolling or just retarded

Basically retardation, seems like a person that has never actually been with a trans girl but reads shit like /lgbt/ which can skew your opinion of real life because you hear trannies say stuff on this board that I have just never actually encountered IRL. Such as "muh severe penis dysphoria", I mean I suppose it exists but the trannies that have it are probably autists that dont try to hookup or meet prospective male partners so I have just never seen them.

I have met trans girls that will mention "I am bottom only, just so you know" every other sentence when you first meet up. As if all of a sudden you are going to turn to them and tell them that they need to fuck you or you will kill them or some shit. As a matter of fact I did not even know about dysphoria until I started coming to /lgbt/, because out of all of the trans girls I have been with not one has ever explained it. I knew that trans girls are consciously aware they are not cis females, and that they are extremely insecure and jelly about that, but I didnt know about dysphoria itself; I dont know if thats because most trannies (young, from big city) IRL dont know about dysphoria themselves because they have never been to a therapist or if its because they didnt want to look autistic by talking about it.

The way that anon talks they are referring to plural trannies that they have been with that have severe penis dysphoria, kind of insinuating that all trannies have it and since I have never experienced it once I just find it hard to believe that its true.... Then again maybe they are being a beta fag and going about things the wrong way "excuse me m'lady would you mind if I play with ur dick? :^) ". I dont know how well that goes over. My experience is that if you are dominant and she is into you, the girl will go along with whatever you want. That goes for cis or trans.
>>
>>5654272
>be dominant and attractive; not autistic
>she'll go along
Pretty much this. Although other anon has a point. An mtf i've been seeing went full retard-defensive because I accidentally referred to her dick as "dick" when we were talking about our bodies. Wtf am I supposed to say? I get that she hates that she's not cis but seriously am I really supposed to say "clit" or something along those lines? I thought that was just for AGPs and sissies.
>>
>>5654409
It makes me very uncomfortable to talk about it at all; but calling it a dick is the truth and sperging out because of that is stupid
>>
>>5654431
So is it just an aggressive attempt to hide from the truth? And yet she doesn't even want SRS because she thinks it's barbaric.
>>
>>5654445
Sounds like a transcute, to be frank.
>>
>>5654518
>transcute
What is this? i'm a newfag
>>
>>5654445
>barbaric
Good. Harsh methods usually promise results.

Personally I'd love to date but I know it's just gonna be a mess with me not wanting sex. Call me an autist if that makes you feel better but my disgust for my junk is real. Can see myself easily freaking out if someone as much as touched it.
>>
>>5654272
I wish I could kill off every contributor to the PUA movement in their mothers' wombs. They're not doing their disciples any favours. Why not start at the top.

You sound like a real piece of work. You spent most of that long post denigrating, dismissing the opinions of, mocking, and promoting ignoring the preferences of trans women. With an attitude like yours, I really don't wonder at why no trans woman you've spoken to has felt like sharing her experiences of discomfort or shame with her body. After all, you'd just call her an autist anyway. I hope no girl who has strong negative feelings about her penis ever hooks up with you.
>>
>>5654540
Yeah I can understand not wanting it to be touched, but how do you react to someone calling your junk a penis, dick, cock or anything like that? Does it make you bitch out? I'm just genuinely curious.
>>
>>5654615
I'll either shy away or tell you I'd rather not talk about it. Long as I don't have to hear some dumb opinion on SRS I'll be fine.
>>
>>5654627
Alright that's fair I guess. Everyone has their own opinions on SRS, but that doesn't mean you have can't have a thoughtful conversation about it and why you feel a certain way.
>>
>>5654272
>"excuse me m'lady would you mind if I play with ur dick? :^) "
I want someone to ask me this in person, so I can laugh in their face.
>>
>>5646099
>penchant for niggerdom
I love your posts. They make me want to sleep with you
>>
>>5654640
Most conversations I had about SRS were about "don't do it, neovags are gross. Stay a trap, I wouldn't touch a neovag ever, at least you got a butt still"
Well, newsflash, I'm doing this for myself, not anyone else. And I got nothing to say about my junk except that I direly want it gone and certainly wont look back.
>>
>>5654678
And that's perfectly valid as long as you know exactly what you're getting into in terms of recovery and all that shit. You must really really despise your genitals though if you're willing to put yourself through such trauma. A lot of people don't understand this.
>>
>>5646103
Its only hot to say daddy if the guy does it first and is into that language. Otherwise its weird and desperate
>>
>>5654701
>A lot of people don't understand this.
Indeed and all I ever hear is how much less desireable I'll be after SRS. Which is why I'd rather not talk about it at all cause that's plain annoying and frustrating.
Wouldn't mind a normal discussion, but I only ever managed to have those with other trannies.
>>
>>5646250
>doesn't pass well
>autism
So basically you are an autisitc dude. Why even bother commenting when you have no experience in sex or as a girl
>>
>>5654744
>but muh fantasies
>>
>>5654734
>only have thoughtful convos with fellow trannies
That's disappointing af. You should be able to talk about everything with your SO, assuming he's not an ignorant chaser fukboi.
>>
>>5654584
Akaka you are literaly the reincarnation of autistic trans reddit hons who give their opinion on everything while having no experience in anything. You are probably llike a 30 year old virgin who was a beta male lecturing men on "how to date". Please refrain
>>
>>5654778
>SO
Yet to be found, unfortunately.
Pretty hard with my stance towards sex for now.
>>
>>5654804
In due time anon. What do you mean about your stance? Like you can't even be emotionally intimate with anyone or kiss/cuddle etc? Sex isn't all about dicks and butts.
>>
I enjoy sex way more since starting my MtF transition.

Seriously, having ladynipples is The. Best. Thing.

They are so sensitive!, feels amazing to have them played with and sucked.

Also handy, because no matter how I'm feeling my GF can just fondle my nips a bit and I get hot and bothered in nanoseconds.
>>
>>5654814
I'm the cuddliest thing on earth, but truthfully I haven't been looking yet, simply to avoid the trouble.
Got surgeries real soon so it'd be kinda weird.
>>
File: 1385208252430.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252430.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>5654584

>implying im into PUA

lol k maybe you dont know who I am familia. One day..... you may :^)

>You sound like a real piece of work

Thank you :D

>You spent most of that long post denigrating, dismissing the opinions of, mocking, and promoting ignoring the preferences of trans women

Wow stay triggered sweetie... did I trigger you? I never see you get triggered Akaka and you post in every thread on the board so everybody knows that you dont get any dick. I must have touched you in a special place to get you so flustered bb.... I feel accomplished now :^)

>I hope no girl who has strong negative feelings about her penis ever hooks up with you.

Me neither 2bh familia, im allergic to autism it makes me sneeze :^)

>>5654672
>I love your posts. They make me want to sleep with you

I sleep with myself every night, its pretty uncomfortable 2bh, im a creeper, very rapey, and constantly trying to touch my penis :^)

If you are a qt3.14, submissive, fem, trans girl in the US then your dream might become a reality familia.... I like to play rough doe :P

>>5654723
>Its only hot to say daddy if the guy does it first

nigga u wot?!?!? xD

>Otherwise its weird and desperate

Its hot stop typing. Only 20yr old DYEL fuckbois dont like it, because it makes them feel insecure... you know this to be true :\

>>5654744

Pls dont call girls that are interested and responding to me autistic.... allow me first dibs familia its only proper (:

>>5654792

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>5654841
which surgeries?
>>
I am a trans woman who has had sex with another trans woman. It's kind of awkward, as you both know how uncomfortable each other's penises make you, but it's easy to trust that your partner won't judge you for it since they know exactly what it's like.
>>
>>5645027
depends if the dick's been cut up or not i'd imagine

and they must surely value it highly
>>
>>5654924
FFS and vocal chords in march and pretty much right after recovery SRS.
Gonna be fun... :|
>>
File: P9sYBWt.gif (682KB, 250x178px) Image search: [Google]
P9sYBWt.gif
682KB, 250x178px
>>5654972
sounds pretty cute actually
>>
>>5654984
Holy shit you're gonna be incapacitated for like 2 years. Good luck anon I hope you know what you're doing
>>
>>5654985
It was. I remember it as more of a romantic, intimate experience than a sexy one. Not to say I didn't orgasm three times.
>>
>>5654994
I always imagined it could be really emotionally satisfying. It's like the ultimate gay relationship (FtM-FtM too) because you've gone through the exact same thing in a much more deepening way than two cis people for example.
>>
>>5654993
>incapacitated for like 2 years
Bloody hell I hope not.
Life will be pretty awkward though, can't deny that. Worst is gonna be being all alone in Thailand bound to the bed.
Guess I'll be around 4chan a LOT that time.

>>5654994
>Not to say I didn't orgasm three times.
Ugh, wow.
I so wanna make that experience with another tranny sometime.
>>
>>5655011
You're right on the money. It's so good having someone who you don't have to explain dysphoria to, who you can fully trust understands.

>>5655051
I wish you the best of luck. It's a feeling everyone should be able to have.
>>
>>5655051
I hope you're prepared to deal with the physical pain of it all. Those are some major procedures in rapid succession.
>>
>>5655136
Yeah I know, but I didn't wanna stay jobless for the third year, and there's still 3 months between the surgeries.
Really hope they got some good painkillers for me.

>>5655107
Thank you.
>>
>>5654972
That sounds so dumb. I would purposefully mess with it just because that "uuf me waifffoo you makin me uncomfortable im a real girl don't touch my body boy parts!" shit gets old.

"I am SUCH a girl that I cry when someone touches it! Thats how much of a girl I am"
>>
>>5655299
Truly spoken like someone without dysphoria.
>>
>>5654864
how do you find transgirls?

how do i find guys like you that arent beta autistic chasers (assuming u arent all talk)
>>
>>5654984
Shit, how are you affording all of those so quickly on each other?
>>
>>5655342
I knew what I needed so I saved up a lot while I still had a job, made about 10k since I started HRT, got a good deal when I quit that job and have some financial support from my family too.
I was very very lucky in that regard.
Probs also gonna get BA after SRS... but luckily that doesn't take as much planning.
>>
>>5654529
The fraudulent pretenders that don't commit to transition because they're doing it as a fad. It's a fashion piece, a way to make themselves more interesting instead of developing a coherent personality. They don't know what being trans actually is, so they create these little mythologies and circle them around to each other, and play up their own theatrical expressions of the symptoms in shouting matches or obscure blogs. In the 80s, people pretended to be Lesbian for attention. In the 90s, they pretended to be Bisexual for attention. Now they pretend to be Trans for attention, and are actively fucking up legislation and medical requirements doing so.
>>
>>5646099
>>5646103
Holy shit. Mtf here, been with other mtfs. Not even mad, this is the straight dope. Required reading for every chaser that comes in here asking how to get with trannies.
>>
>>5654678
I hear a lot of people that say this, but how did buck angel get such a picture perfect pussy?
>>
I would think it's just like having buttsex with/as a girl, except if you want to give her some manual/oral stimulation it will be a penis instead of a vagina. some mtfs aren't into being touched there though, so you should check ahead of time.
>>
>>5645027
I got shit on one time after anal.
>>
>>5650996
Canada
>>
>>5656467
Fifty thousand US dollars.
>>
>>5656467
>>5656615
I feel like that joke may be in poor taste, since somebody might not know and get their hopes up...
Buck Angel was in fact born female.
>>
>>5656548
which city
if west coast, post pic
>>
File: 1385208252419.jpg (47KB, 492x558px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252419.jpg
47KB, 492x558px
>>5655335
>how do you find transgirls?

Well it used to be a lot easier because I lived in Chicago... go look at Chicago CList and Backpage.... yea hella trannies familia. I am somewhat decent looking, and me, so I made friends with all the little underage b& 16, 17, 18yr old prostitutes on Backpage, helped them get decent hotel rooms and alcohol for their parties, helped them get into nightclubs, etc. They introduced me to all of their friends. I had a nice job at a corporation based in the affluent Chicago suburbs, and a nice truck, so ofc to be validated most of the broke little hoodrats threw the pussy at me to try and get wifed. EZ mode 2bh.

Now I live in a sleepy little 140k population college city downstate, ~500k population in a 50mile radius so I still hit up CList... meh mostly pretty femboi CDs pretending to be trans now but its whatever, every once in a while I will meet a decent looking girl on hormones.

I have met a few girls on /lgbt/ as well, going to visit one in a few weeks :3

>how do i find guys like you that arent beta autistic chasers

Well first off meeting anyone is much easier if you live in or near a mega city like NYC, Chicago, LA, London, Paris, Mexico City, etc just pure numbers familia.

CList pretty much go to for trans hookups in metro areas. Exchange pics, exchange Skype, talk to them if you dont like what you see/hear then say "k thx bai" and remove them..... thats what I do familia.

You can use Facebook, dating sites, apps as well but my understanding is that they are shit tier for trans connections so I have never even bothered 2bh. You can use 4Chin as well just post in PassGen with your pic and a comment like "Do I pass? 22/Cali need some dick 2bh lol" and wait for someone to hit on you, if they arent your type then drop their ass.... not really hard 2bh.

(cont)
>>
>>5658058
(cont)

>(assuming u arent all talk)

Well there are many lessons you can learn by studying Hannibal, but if there is only one lesson you learn let it be this: PREPARATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.

You should always assume that people are capable of what they say they are, and more. The absolute worst thing you can do is underestimate someone, never do that pham, dont even let the thought enter your mind. Its better to prepare for a Jedi and have a 7yr old with a plastic lightsaber show up than vice versa... if you understand my metaphor pham.

I have traded pics and spoken with a handful of people from this board, I doubt any of them think I am "all talk". Anyone that thinks im not 100, and has to deal with me will be at a severe disadvantage ... fine by me :)

>>5655857
>Required reading

LOL thx anon, all my posts are required reading doe .... even the shitposts :^)

You can always learn something if your heart and mind are open.

>>5656474
>I would think it's just like having buttsex with/as a girl

Nah pham. Cis girls butthole feels thin and weak, trans girls' feels much thicker and grips on your cock better 2bh. Plus trans girls dont cry when you fuck them in the ass.... just sayin :P
>>
>>5654744
>So basically you are an autisitc dude.
Nah.

>doesn't pass well
Men flirt with me all the time, and no one calls me a man either purposely or by accident, but I'm self-conscious and have severe gender dysphoria so I doubt I'll ever feel like I pass well enough whether I do or not. But even if I said I passed perfectly with no flaws no one would believe me because we're both anonymous people on 4chan. It's pointless to lie about my insecurities.

>Why even bother commenting when you have no experience in sex or as a girl
I've had plenty of experience with sex, and with being fucked, just not by men.
>>
>>5658058
Which one are you on cl? lol Chicago. Makes sense why you fuck so many black girls then and why you like latinas
>>
File: 325ngdslkw40kvs.jpg (62KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
325ngdslkw40kvs.jpg
62KB, 850x400px
>>5646417

>tfw this pathetic chaserscum is a normal example of all that's left of your dating pool.
>>
>>5658220
>Which one are you on cl?

Well if you are smart and you put in the time and effort you will be able to find my CL post based on what I wrote. Im not hiding.... the pics in the post I have posted here on this board before, and my faced is covered.... but why should I make things easy for you anon?

Wanna play a game anon? You do like games dont you? :^)

>lol Chicago. Makes sense why you fuck so many black girls then and why you like latinas

Yeah a lot of mixed girls will lie and say they are Cuban or Puerto Rican ...... trixed again oh well xD

And yeah Chicago aka Northern Mexico.... hope u like Latinas if you come here 2bh familia xD

>>5658249

>normal example

Dont ever call me a normal example again ! Hon get out, get out, get out ! REEEEEEEE
>>
>>5658249
Can a tranny be a chaser?
Thinking about it, I feel like I'd most enjoy living with another tranny.
Is this just my insecurities?
I'm not opposed to normal people, but an average day with a tranny who got their shit somewhat together sounds much more fun.

I'm crushing on one but she's got a friend. Never felt such a sting before.
>>
>>5658058
How old are you?
>>
>>5658409
>How old are you?

Old enough to fuck your mom :^)
>>
>>5658431
>>
Yeah, try not to hurt them during sex if before hormones, vocal training, whatev they sounded like John Goodman--unless you want to fuck John Goodman in the ass.

You're absolutely welcome.
>>
>>5658263

Basic beta bitch who has to fuck girls with mental disorders and no self esteem because you are boring and the only game you have is in the special Olympics.
>>
>>5658822
Could be. But maybe he just has a fetish
>>
>>5658058
Man, this got really fucking creepy VERY quickly. You seem like an egotistical fucking degenerate beneath all of your emoticons and Urban Dictionary-researched memes.

I'm going to guess you're well into your 40's or 50's and have just enough social skills and looks to succeed at your sex quests without actually resembling anything that would be productive in our society.
>>
File: kek.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>5645058
it's this guy again
>>
This is a great thread, honestly got turned on a little.
>>
>>5645058
>at least let me jerk them off for fun while I'm fuckin' em
i wouldn't mind that and actually that's even my thing but my only problem with it is that it hurts. idk maybe it's because i have a foreskin and HRT made it even more sensitive to touch and the only true pleasure i can get out of it is by fingering its frenulum so yeah if i got mad at a guy for touching my dick it would be not because i am crazy but because it's not enjoyable for me at all
just my two cents senpai
>>
>>5660966
Understandable. You should tell them that it hurts though so they know what's going on and don't think you're dying from genital dysphoria.
>>
>>5660966
i think it hurts if you dont regularly stretch the skin

when you dont get random erections anymore then the skin is never really stretched and it hurts
>>
>>5661415
Not that anon but how the hell do I get errections?
Hadn't have any for months.
>>
>>5661430
look at things that are arousing and/or touch yourself?
>>
>>5661430
Takes longer to get hard, but it'll get there if you work at it. Just don't forget you have a penis for a year otherwise it'll become a limp tiny dick.
>>
>>5661498
Neither works.
Porn is about as arousing as reading some history book.
>>
>>5661518
I really like erotica for developing a more diverse repertoire of fantasies. The authors spend enough time building the characters, the scenes, and the sex, that it's really easy to convert them to your use. My go-tos are bondage with light-SM, questionable exhibitionism, and mutual first-times, as well as all the usual boring vanilla stuff, and sappy romantic everyday life stuff.
>>
File: 1318553911018.jpg (83KB, 498x363px) Image search: [Google]
1318553911018.jpg
83KB, 498x363px
>>5658822

>Basic beta bitch

Dont bet your health and well being on that one familia.

I mean you came into a thread specifically about sex with/as MtFs .... what were you expecting? Boy Scouts talking about fingerbanging cis girls? If you really wanna know right now its mainly only cis girls for me, because femboi CDs are disgusting.... especially if they dont wax their legs.

My game is pretty fucking retarded tho I will give you that :P

>>5659290

>egotistical fucking degenerate

I prefer "intelligent Hedonist" pls no bully :(

>I'm going to guess you're well into your 40's or 50's

LOL the fuck? Come on be real pham, im not anywhere close to either one of those.

Wow I guess I have some anons really fucking triggered from reading my shit.... fuckin normies xD

>>5662149

MFW

Wow Akaka you really are a nerd huh? You still triggered from a couple days ago pham? :P
>>
>>5645058
>>5645058
>>>5645027 (OP)
>They never let you touch their dick, and they only have one hole in back, so it's like fucking half a woman. The firmer muscles that Y chromosome gives feel good to slap against, so that sort of makes up for it though.
I still love my boyfriend playing with it. Fuck, I let him.
>If only trannies would realize that if they would just let me play with their dick and at least let me jerk them off for fun while I'm fuckin' em, they'd be like half a girl and half a boy, which is pretty much superior to two halves of either.
I know, right? I wanted to suck my ex gf off so badly.
>Hell, it feels good for 'em, they have those pleasure nerves in their cock just like me. I don't see what the problem is.
Neither do I.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.