[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I actually have to use grindr/tinder to find a loving bf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1453440255120.png (447KB, 750x810px) Image search: [Google]
1453440255120.png
447KB, 750x810px
Do I actually have to use grindr/tinder to find a loving bf? I can't find a gay man who isn't a slut for the life of me.
>>
>>5644169
why do you want a man who isnt a slut.
and try omegle.
>Also asl while ur at it
>>
>>5644212
Because I want to have a loving relationship that doesn't devolve 100% around sex. I mean sure I'll have sex with him whenever he wants but I want to do stuff when we're not having sex, like discuss art or talk to him or play vidya or go out to dinner or challenge eachother to do shit or gamble or do anything other than sex.

Men who are sluts have nothing to give except their body.
>>
>>5644237
My bf was quite slutty in his past. I wasn't. We're both capable of doing the things you described together and enjoy it. It doesnt really matter.
>>
l i t e r a l l y
impossible

You basically are stuck with using the apps and hoping someone is also in your situation.
>>
Sometimes you have to let things happen to you. You don't have to necessarily do anything to find a loving boyfriend. Sometimes they will come to you and sometimes you will go to them.
>>
Using dating apps to find a long term romantic partner is like going to church to find a loose bottomslut who will take it bare; sure you might get lucky but the odds are against you.

Want to find a bf? Get outside of your comfort zone and meet new people, lots of new people.

Stop with the millennial entitlement complex, don't blame others for your lack of effort. The easy way of doing things is rarely the best way.
>>
File: 1416910469503.jpg (112KB, 479x616px) Image search: [Google]
1416910469503.jpg
112KB, 479x616px
>>5646808
>dating a slut
So how many times have you been cheated and how many stds you got from him?
>>
File: 1448269494873.jpg (15KB, 280x412px) Image search: [Google]
1448269494873.jpg
15KB, 280x412px
>>5646866
>Want to find a bf? Get outside of your comfort zone and meet new people, lots of new people.
Yeah because gay and, god help the poor sould who accept this second one, bisexuals just happen to have a neon sign over their heads for easy identification.

This dumb complex of "what you want to do something that has more of 1% chance to actually works? You are ENTITLED" has to stop.
>>
I'm literally am in the exact opposite side of this situation right now, trying to find a trans girl to actually date in Toronto is seeming legitimately impossible
>>
>>5644169
>tfw no gymbro bf
>tfw no bf you that helps you break your prs and you help him break his
>tfw no bf that cooks with you
>tfw no bf for extra protongains

why live brehs
>>
>>5650969
Just because someone was promiscuous doesn't mean they will always be. I have gone thru both phases in my life. If I find a dedicated BF, my eyes are only on him... If I'm single, whorehouse.
>>
>>5644237
You seem very quick to judge. I've done slutty things on grindr before, but I've also have a few loving, caring relationships. There's a good chance that you could meet someone on grindr, and then after you've shagged you start talking and you realise you are each other's soul mates.
>>
>>5650969
None yet. The moment he starts inquiring about opening up a relationship is the moment I ask him to look for a new one.
>>
>>5650986

You're just showing your lack of experience. Straight people complain about the EXACT same shit too - life would be easier if everyone who was single / gay / not a dick had a neon sign; but it's usually subtler than that.

Situations you can tell someone is gay / bi / not going to be offended if you make a move:

>They are checking you out
>They see you checking them out and start talking to you
>You see them checking out only men, and not women.
>"I really loved the new gaga album"
>"Yeah, my ex bf was like that too"
>Someone who knows them announces their sexuality
>They announce their sexuality
>You ask them
>They are part of your gay football team / basket ball team / potters association / whatever
>They're obviously gay
>A mutual friend introduces them as such (because they're trying to set you two up, hint, hint).
>You make sure people are aware that you are gay and they come on to you
>"So anon, do you have a girlfriend?" No I'm gay actually. "Oh cuteanon is gay too"
>"Hello everyone and welcome to the first meeting of our new badminton club"

People met people before apps, y'know?
>>
>>5651354
Right? I think the problem is there's too much choice. You can literally find your ideal physical match. And I am not that match, unfortunately :3
>>
>>5644169
Iktf senpai. I still won't use em, but I'm fucking lonely and the thought has crossed my mind...
>>
>>5651949
>I've also have a few loving, caring relationships
>a few loving, caring relationships
>a few
Do you have any idea what "love" actually means? You do not have "a few" loving relationships. If the first one goes to pot, maybe you might find a second. By the time you've surpassed several, you're probably doing it wrong.

>after you've shagged you start talking and you realise you are each other's soul mates
Yeah, it really shouldn't happen in this order. How can you enjoy your super special, yours forever bf when he's heartlessly shagged 100 arses just like your own?

But +1 for realise and shag. British English is best English.
>>
Have you used dating sites, op? I don't know why you're even bothering with hookup apps if what you're looking for is dates.
>>
>>5652809

You do know that your hole isn't a finite resource that runs out after you've had sex with *insert subjective number* people?

You do know that sex with a fuck bud is hardly anything more than masturbation, thus sex with the person you love isn't even comparable?

You do know you can fall in love with someone, then fall out of love with them?

You do know that love is not a finite resource, only your patience and resilience to heartbreak is?

You do know that love is not a scripted, this, then that, then finally this affair?

You do know that love is entirely subjective because it's a god damn emotional state and your experience of it is not how other will experience it?

>Do you have any idea what "love" actually means?
>>
>>5652784
I fucking hate when someone tries to set me up with a guy ONLY because he's gay. Drives me fucking crazy desu
>>
>>5652913

I usually take the good with the bad, at least she cares, and at least she's trying to help.

If I don't know the guy / am unsure about him I usually suggest a lunch date because it's easy to get out of unlike dinner time dates / drinks where leaving after an hour will seem rude. At least then if all we have in common is an incidental love of cock it's easy to get out of - and if he's great then it's a win-win.
>>
You could use dating sites instead.
Plenty of fish, okcupid, and match.com all support gay dating.
I think the apps aren't really intended or designed for dating.
>>
>>5652864
If that's your kind of love, I definitely wouldn't be calling anyone a soul mate if I were you
>>
>>5653030

Souls mates don't exist. Love is an emotional state; not a prescribed precise part of the universe.

I'd never call anyone a soul mate because I have a more mature view of the world than Disney stories.
>>
File: ayypngo.jpg (41KB, 600x477px) Image search: [Google]
ayypngo.jpg
41KB, 600x477px
>>5644237
>discuss art
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.