[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MTFs, why are you the only group in lgbt that refuses to work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

MTFs, why are you the only group in lgbt that refuses to work out? It's called self-improvement, quit complaining and do something about it.

And it's not just to avoid getting big and manly; you could get rid of your pear shape and get a nice ass from being a not-lazy animu-watching lump. You're all NEETs anyway, the least you could do is try to be fuckable.
>>
>>5643476
But, there's already a thread right now about trans women wanting to get buff. Couldn't you have just piggybacked this onto that?
>>
>>5643476
nobody wants to do their fookin squats, normies, trannies, anyone
what is hard to understand?
>>
>>5643508
So we can only have one thread on trans fitness? Kinda proves my point, don't you think?
>>
I must be an exception to the rule. I go running or play basketball ateast 3 times a week. I feel like you could make this a topic directed at all of lgbt because too many of our kind are out of shape (•~•).
>>
>>5643564
Uh, what? Why do you NEED two threads on it at the same time? I mean unless the other thread is talking about a completely different aspect of trans fitness, there's no need to create a new thread.
>>
>>5643476
I sometimes start doing squats and stuff regularly, but I usually quit after a few weeks because I never get that feeling where it feels good to work out, it always just feels like a chore, I don't get that work out high that I hear gym people talk about and its just hard to keep myself motivated. I wish I was rich enough to get get plastic surgery and fix everything without all this slow incremental progress. I'm an instant gratification kind of person
>>
>>5643476

>you could get rid of your pear shape

How is that a good thing? Assuming the MtF in question even had that shape.

>>5643564

>So we can only have one thread on trans fitness? Kinda proves my point, don't you think?

This nigga...

>>5643583

>I must be an exception to the rule. I go running or play basketball ateast 3 times a week. I feel like you could make this a topic directed at all of humanity because too many of our kind are out of shape (•~•).

FTFY
>>
>>5643624
To make working out a thing.
>>
>>5643637
I mean the all lovehandles and gut, no hips look. Like a pear on a pair of skinny legs. And you keep proving my point with your negative attitude. You trannies act like it's impossible to improve yourselves. Wow, you really are women.
>>
File: pear-shape-swimsuits.jpg (77KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
pear-shape-swimsuits.jpg
77KB, 600x479px
>>5643842

When you said pear shape, I thought you were talking about this.
>>
>get rid of pear shape
>get a nice ass
>>
>>5643860
I guess that's the actual definition. Yea, that seems like a good body to have.
>>
>>5643877
>>5643878
I meant apple
>>
>>5643476
>refuses to work out
But, I do work out.
>>
>>5643476

What's the point of becoming a woman if you still have to exercise?
>>
>>5643907
Why would you stop doing things that feel good and improve your life when you've gotten around to being better able to feel good and live?
>>
File: 2016-01-31 22.24.51.png (828KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-31 22.24.51.png
828KB, 1440x2560px
but I do work out
>>
Ah, see, it's not just MtFs. It's women in general. Gyms are a sausagefest, homie. It's not just transgirls.
>>
>>5643476
I only started working out after I started HRT. Partially to get a qt trapmode physique, partially to offset the muscle degradation caused by estrogen, partially just because I realized I'm getting older and need to actually put some effort into staying in shape.
>>
>>5643476
Is that a bilogical male or female there?
>>
>>5643965
What were you doing a bicycle around Syria? I'm report you to the FBI

Also that's clearly Oakwood
>>
>>5643476
I'm MtF and I bust my ass working out 5 days a week, my butt and legs are glorious, can't skip upper body though or you'll look like a t-rex.
>>
>>5646339
Pics or it never happened.....................
nah I'm kidding. But srsly I need those pics for, er, investigation.
>>
>>5643476
passable mtfs usually work out
>>
Anyone have a good workout plan or is it just as easy as finding one for cis girls and modifying it a bit?
>>
>>5650566
There's no such thing as workout for females...workouts are workouts......you focus on the muscles you want to focus.
>>
File: Zwischenablage01.jpg (94KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Zwischenablage01.jpg
94KB, 1440x900px
>>5643965

come at me broette
>>
But I want to keep a female but not some kind of ripped bodybuilder look. I kinda like my as at it is it just could be a little bigger.

But I fear if I would work out I'll loose fat and gain muscle which would make my legs and ass look manlier.

Is there an excersice to get narrower shoulders and wider hips?
>>
I would have to massively increase my appetite if i started working out on a more regular basis. I've been trying to gain weight for almost a year and have gotten nowhere, in fact i have to eat a ridiculous amount and basically lounge around half the day digesting it to even maintain my weight. I dont want to be a girl that is skin and bones.
>>
>>5654020
There is no exercise that exists to narrow your shoulders. Widening your hips isn't a thing, but squats, lunges, kickbacks, bridges, and all that other shit will firm up your ass, which will raise your hips, which (assuming you don't bulk up your torso a similar amount) will give a more curvaceous figure.
>>
File: Snapchat-1948198901653380487.jpg (885KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1948198901653380487.jpg
885KB, 1440x2560px
>>5653999
damn V nice. Care to post bike?
here's mine
>>
File: 42829.gif (996KB, 175x131px) Image search: [Google]
42829.gif
996KB, 175x131px
>>5643476
Probably because MTFs are the only group in LGBT that has legit problems. Its kind of hard to worry about exercising when you dont want to improve your body because its all fucking destroyed anyways so whats the fucking point. FTMs are literally jacking off to do squats and oats because its getting to do what theyve always wanted to do their entire lives and its social acceptable and encouraged.

But I dont get to do any of the things ive wanted to do because it all relies on being pretty and passing and having a loving family and friends, none of which I have btw, but yeah fuck you go exercise and ill be here waiting for you to bitch at me when you get back about how someone mistook you for a straight man and then nothing happened and you continued living your horrendous life as a gay man which is exactly the fucking same as any other normal cis man's life. You just think that because it was popular in the past to hate on you for no fucking reason that you've been conditioned by the media to think you've lived a terrible oppressive life. So you then fucking piggy back on T's struggle so nobody realizes youre entire fucking incredible struggle and all the "hardships" youve had to go through is actually in reality nothing but a glorified fucking fetish for a specific body part just like foot fetish except can it really be called a fetish if like 60% of the fucking population is obsessed with dicks? Youve never suffered your entire life. I have to fucking pretend to be an entirely different sex. Youre a fucking idiot if you got caught acting like a faggot when all you had to do was not jam cocks into your asshole as you vomited rainbows all over every single fucking thing around you.

Waaaa i like penis fetish IM OPPRESSED
fuck you you retarded gay faggot
>>
File: IMG_20150528_191544441.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150528_191544441.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
>>5654538

noice! I have two but sadly no road bike. Do you still ride in winter?
>>
>>5643476
because i work retail on my feet for 8hours a day running around in pumps on concrete. i do my 60min cardio in the am, yoga in the pm
>>
I work out. And yes I have a delicious bubble butt because of it. And a nice tight stomach
>>
>>5646339
>can't skip upper body
Uh you ccan. And you should. Cause any muscle on a male upper torse looks 10x more masculine than on a female torso.
>>
>>5654747
>60 mins cardio in am
No you don't. You probs do it 1-2 times a week at most for 30 minutes
>>
File: 51su8UPnDUL._SY400_.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
51su8UPnDUL._SY400_.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>5654843
stationary bike in bedroom. got a cheap red sunny one off amazon like pic related a few years back. best investment ever. i can go up to 4 hours on it on my days off work if i have nothing to do and find something interesting to watch / read. usually pop some broncaid throughout the day. one in the am before biking, one around mid day / after 6hours awake.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.