[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /lgbt/ My boyfriend and I finally had enough time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1439855358832.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439855358832.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
I need help /lgbt/

My boyfriend and I finally had enough time to meet up and have his place to yourselves. We cuddled, had plenty of foreplay and kissing, and we were both in the mood. So he decided to try and give me oral...and it didn't work. He had great technique, I could tell, but I just couldn't get off. So then he tried giving me a handjob, and again, nothing worked. I was opposed to anal, seeing as I doubted I'd be hard enough to go in. We tried everything to stimulate me or get me hard but all I enjoyed doing was kissing and cuddling. I really wasn't that horny.

I felt horrible. We'd been waiting so long to do this, and he couldn't even make me cum. Thing is, for me, sex isn't even a turn-on or a fantasy. I'm a virgin, and while I've been okay with that, I wanted to try having sex with him. No matter what we did, I couldn't get off. I love him, I really do, but I'm beginning to wonder about the boundary between romance and sex. Is it possible that I'm no sexually attracted to him? Even if I wasn't, surely getting a bj would still get me off, right? I just don't understand. I feel horrible, and I care so much about him. I want out relationship to work, and even though we're both okay with what happened, I still wonder if maybe I'm just...not a sexual person.
>>
>>5641713
*this is why we have snuggling senpai
>>
>>5641713
Stop masturbating for a week. If you fap too much, you lose sensitivity and drive. #fact
>>
>>5643026
Indeed.
>>5641713
Are you more of the top?
>>
>>5643026

You know, considering I fapped twice in the two days beforehand, that probably had a lot to do with it.

>>5643130

I'm a virgin. I have no fucking clue what I am.
>>
File: qLSglS2CbmI.jpg (60KB, 416x533px) Image search: [Google]
qLSglS2CbmI.jpg
60KB, 416x533px
>>5641713
I'm mtf (virgin), 3 months mones. We had exact same situation with my bf as you, OP. I liked kissing and cuddling so much, that I was moaning in pleasure, but when he tried to give me oral I just couldn't get off, then he tried to do it with his hand and again nothing, almost no sense at all.
He tried 2 times in a different days, no success, though I gave him 2 orals and he came both times.
He is my first bf, so I never had sex before.
>>5643026
>Stop masturbating for a week. If you fap too much, you lose sensitivity and drive.
As I said I'm on mones, so I masturbate very rarely and it's not the case, yet I can orgasm from it as ever.

This situation concerned me, yet it's good to know that I'm not the only one.
>>
>>5641713
so you got aroused but couldn't get off?
are you by any chance on meds?
anxiety due to first time?
>>
>>5643819

No meds, but it could be anxiety, I don't know. I really want to figure out why I couldn't get off.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.