[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've come to the assumption that I'm bisexual I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Sad-face.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-face.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
So I've come to the assumption that I'm bisexual I guess.

I don't want to be bisexual. I HATE it. I wish to God that I could be one or the other. I look on here and I see a lot of distaste for bisexuals, and I'm not the kind of person to cheat, or to hurt anyone. In fact, I've been hurt in every relationship I've ever been in.

I'm afraid that I'll never find a guy because everyone hates bisexuals, and it's really hard (in my experience) to find masculine verse dominant gay guys. I've never bottomed, but I dream of it 24/7.

Are there places to meet guys who want a relationship? Or are they all just sex hungry man whores?
>>
>>5640402
>all the hate on here for bisexuals
Lusten, /lgbt/ is not like real life. In real life most people don't hate bisexuals. There's just something about 4chan that makes all the hatred rise to the top, don't get fooled by it. Also, there's more B than L&G combined, both here and irl, but we are just the invisible majority. Don't worry, you'll find someone if you just get out there and talk to people whom you find attractive.
>>
>>5640448
I guess the problem is that I don't really go out anymore, since I don't really have a lot of friends.
>>
>>5640458
Yes that is your problem.
>>
>>5640470
Well, there's a big LGBT organization that has a shitton of groups for pretty much each letter and I was thinking of going but I'm afraid that I won't fit in because I've only been with girls :(
>>
>>5640476
Get toys. Everyone loves a shy gay.
>>
>>5640496
I didn't know that :o
>>
Dude we bi people got the long end of the stick. We get to be attracted to both sexes and fuck all kinds of pople, instead of being tied down by either side. Women are sweet as fuck. Men are sweet as fuck. Best of both worlds
>>
>>5640581
But I don't want to fuck a bunch of people. I've been with 5 people in my life, and eventually I want to meet that special someone who I'll lost my bottom virginity to and we'll stay together
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.