[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not good enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Is there any hope for someone like me? Even as a little child I always felt more womanly than male.. I absolutely hate my hairy fat male body and I hate being male in general. I don't have the money for surgery and I doubt I ever will as I'm uneducated at work a shit call center job with no savings.

I also have a medical problem.. I was addicted to heroin when I was a teenager and got so constipated that I pretty much destroyed my asshole. (See: bowel obstruction.) So even if I could transition over, no one is going to want to have sex with me because my only hole is ruined. Doctors tell me even surgery can't fix it.

I don't want to be beautiful, I don't expect sacrifices to be made but I'm 32 years old and I have pretty much just accepted I'll never be on the outside how I look on the inside. Day after day I just wanna kill myself because I feel like a fraud and damaged goods. I can't tell anyone I know this either because my parents are transphobes and the few people I know just think I'm going through depression and whatnot.

I know 4chan hates pointless whining. I just don't know what else to do. I hope someone else out here has felt this way before..
>>
>>5640092
I just don't get what you people are thinking when you toy around with heroin...
Why would you EVER think that's a good idea, unless you were going for the golden shot anyway?
>>
File: image.jpg (1008KB, 2446x2446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1008KB, 2446x2446px
>>5640jusyne be as cite as you cn anon =}
>>
Just know you had your fun with heroin

I've never done it and never will do it, so you got something I don't.
>>
I can honestly relate to this so much. When I was younger I thought I was female but as I have like gotten older I have realised that I'm just a female guy. And being a fem guy is pretty nice desu lol. Sorry if this didn't make any sense lmao.
>>
>>5640131
I meant fem guy not female guy sowwy
>>
>>5640092
Honestly don't know OP, it got to the point for me that I castrated myself one depressing night, I just accept I'm gay now and hope one day I'll find a straight guy that'll love me for who I am
>>
>>5640113

i mean the obvious reason is that it feels amazing. when you are in the throes of suicidal depression and something comes along that makes you feel like you won the lottery, you stick to it.

i'm not saying it was a good idea, i regret it totally, i don't recommend anyone do the same, but i at least can say i understand WHY i did it.
>>
>>5640144
>Say you're gay
>Want a straight guy like me to accept you

What did you mean by this? I want a transgirl that's confident in saying they know they're women.
>>
>>5640170
>confident in saying they know they're women.
How to get shanked.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.