[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 30 seconds to write a reason why Arin Hanson isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

File: CW2e11rVAAE9g9u.jpg (71KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CW2e11rVAAE9g9u.jpg
71KB, 600x800px
You have 30 seconds to write a reason why Arin Hanson isn't a closeted tranny.
>>
ill use my thirty seconds the write a reason why i dont care
>>
>>5638282
I can't.
>>
Leave Arin alone!

No but seriously don't you niggas have something better to do with your time than to invade someone's personal life with useless speculation?

Oh, wait, no, you don't.
>>
>>5638354
Arin pls
>>
People who say this are either

a.) projecting as hard as fuck
b.) confusing a dude who is comfortable liking feminine shit with wanting to be trans
c.) correct in their assumptions

Either way idgaf.
>>
>>5638354
So you're confirming that this is literally the best way to spend our time, yes?
>>
>>5638354
>personal life
All we use to speculate is public. He's a public personality. Fuck off.
>>
>>5638387
>People who say this are either
>a.) wrong
>b.) wrong but understandably so
>c.) right
Thanks for clearing this up.
>>
>>5638282
Closeted trannies are generally dysphoric enough about their looks that they aren't comfortable being seen on YouTube.

We're talking about some Z-grade YouTube person, right?
>>
>>5638282
Fun thought experiment.

He's a largely content transvestite with an affinity for stereotypically feminine things over stereotypically masculine things. The makeup vid upset him because he felt bad for not having shaved first, since he would have looked a lot better and wasn't expecting the possibility. He will certainly be more conscientious in the future.
>>
Arin General 3.0
>>
Did that email anon ever get a reply?
>>
>>5639191
You can rationalize anything, but the makeup video, his detailed knowledge of SRS, that sudden confession (I WANNA BE A GIRL YOU GUYS) played off as a joke, it all adds up.
>>
>>5638282
because he said so
>>
>>5639315
Sure, all the circumstantial evidence makes a case. I think there's a very real chance Arin does struggle with gender at times. It's why I suggested being actively appreciative of Grumps trans-positivity in their comments sections during the YouTube thread. If Arin was given pressure-free signs of support within the community consuming their content, perhaps it would make expressing any such things less stressful. But it's hardly "a sure thing", and e-mailing Arin with all this circumstantial evidence can have done nothing but increase stress surrounding gender issues, if they exist.

I certainly hope those e-mails weren't actually sent.
>>
has literally said he would rather be a girl

op's bait is weak
>>
>>5638282

To hon or not to hon?

>Always better being a younger hon
>You won't break at 65
>>
>>5638387
>comfortable liking feminine shit
someone post that pic of him about to cry with makeup on. you call that comfortable?
>>
>>5639361
they probably were
>>
File: 0.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>5640441
>>
Why the fuck are you idiots obsessed with this ugly guy?

No matter what he does he will never look passable. Rather he stay looking what he is right now than be an unpassable ugly hons.
>>
>>5639513
Doesn't make you transexual. The dysphoric sensation indicates a need for treatment, not the interest in changing gender.
>>
>>5639361
Wait, people compiled evidence and sent it to him?

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>5641209
I think they sent him the last thread
>>
>>5639361
I really hope no one actually did that and sent the e-mail, that's super out of order.
>>
>>5641312
Right?

Not good supportive behaviour by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>5641312
>>5641362

since when has 4chan ever been rational?
>>
File: 1453994518227.jpg (13KB, 362x359px) Image search: [Google]
1453994518227.jpg
13KB, 362x359px
>>5640441
>>
>>
>>5641567

Delusion the thread

1. Arin made be laugh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA by playing vidya games!!

2. Im an ugly hons who is obviously insecure because i look like shit and using arin as escapism for my inability to pass

3. Full retard: Arin will pass if he just lose weight and spends $10,000 on surgery even though he makes miniscule amounts of cash from youtube and needs that money to survive and will end up unpassable in the end anyway.
>>
File: 1452980916145.jpg (122KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452980916145.jpg
122KB, 1024x1024px
>>5641894
>miniscule amounts of cash from youtube
>believing the meme that youtubers dont make that much money
>>
>>5641894
He lives in a house in an urban area with no monthly debt. He makes a LOT of fucking money.
>>
>>5641938
Okay, I've seen this picture around before. Does anyone know the context?
>>
Suzy is pretty tumblr. If he was trans he has a decent support system.
>>
>>5642935
rocky hormone picture show screening
>>
>>5643360
>rocky hormone picture show
>hormone
what
>>
>>5641938
He actually looks like a very pretty dutch lady
>>
>>5643074
You are depressingly naive. People like that, they aren't actually supportive. Behind closed doors they're the cruelest of all, because they have the self-vindication that no matter what they do, or think, or force, or coerce that they're just sooo much better than everyone else. That they're supportive.

The most supportive person in my life was a man who drove a wrecker, fixed up junkers as a hobby, and made jokes about "fags." Because at the end of the day he thought about what another person was feeling, and what it was like to be on the outs, and never assumed that he already knew best.
>>
>>5643748
That's quite the generalization to make about someone. Do you have any evidence to suggest this Suzy is behaving in this manner, or are you using a prejudice to decide who she is and how she acts, sight unseen?
>>
>>5643779
You could look at her reaction in the makeup video. If that's not "fetishise my closet case" then I don't know what is.
>>
>>5643821
Or could it be, "put on a big smile and occupy more of the screen so Arin has time to compose himself and avert an unexpected breakdown on camera"? As with much of the other speculation in this thread, interpretation is at play. Our preconceptions are a significant contributor to our senses where ambiguity exists, and our judgments often say more about us than they do about what we judge. You're seeing what confirms your expectations more than you're seeing what is.

Which isn't to say she isn't doing exactly what you think she's doing, but the certainty of your judgment is unwarranted.
>>
>>5638354
what?
fuck off sjw
thats such a tumblr thing to say
>>
>>5640441
https://a.pomf.cat/rprhza.webm
>>
>>5644363
These words mean absolutely nothing anymore, holy fucking shitchrist.
>>
>>5638282
He's not a tranny. He's comfortable in his sexuality and who he is. Just because he likes to dress up as a girl once in a while doesn't mean he wants to be a girl always. I think it's cool that he's not afraid to do feminine things and not give a fuck about putting it on the internet for everyone to see.
>>
>>5644396
ok, calm down

im just saying, arin will never hear about this
there is no harm in speculating about something like this
after all we are just speculating

I love arin, he inspired me to draw and make animations
he didnt inspire me enough tho

plus he is a really nice guy and easily relatable to
>>
>>5644410
>https://a.pomf.cat/rprhza.webm
>>
>>5644425
And?
He plays stuff up for the camera all the time. Or maybe he was just overcome by his beauty.

You guys look way too far into stuff like this.
>>
File: itsfunnytome.jpg (40KB, 595x165px) Image search: [Google]
itsfunnytome.jpg
40KB, 595x165px
>>5644463

>overcome by his beauty

You're grasping at straws now anon.
>>
File: q0nUEqI.jpg (45KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
q0nUEqI.jpg
45KB, 312x312px
>>5644463
>overcome by his beauty.

Hons out. He looks fucking ugly.
>>
Why does he always have facial hair if he's trying to be a girl?
>>
>>5644548

Because he doesnt want to be.

Lots of people have played crossdressing for fun and a bunch of ugly hons because he made them laugh want to convince him to change gender even though he would be 100% unpassable.
>>
>>5644548
because he is nota girl and he is aware of it
he has dysphoria (imo), which doesnt mean he is a tranny

>>5644562
so you are saying there is nothing wrong with arin?
that his reaction to having make up and being asked about why does he always chooses a girl is normal?
that when his friends are awkward around the subject its for nothing?
that when he almost cried it was because he really hated make up?
>>
>>5644463
you are denying that arin has some sort of problem

we dont know to what degree, we cant really come to any conclusion
but I personally percieve some sort of issues regarding his perception of himself

I dont know if he is a tranny or has dysphoria or if he is gay or whatever
but I know there is something up
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/bgxrws.webm
very pro ess arr ess
>>
>>5640451
>that lash placement

c'mon Susie
>>
>>5644667
>he has gender dysphoria, but that doesn't mean he's trans!

That's fucking retarded, anon.
>>
>>5644747
I'm really glad this has been snipped out and saved.
>>
>>5644808
>he has a mental disease but he hasnt acted on it yet

lrn2read fag
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/cmuama.webm
>Why do you love to play as a woman so much?
>>
>>5638282
Because he's going 2 fast
>>
>>5638282
Who?
>>
File: yes.gif (2MB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
yes.gif
2MB, 320x265px
>>5644899
>maybe you are just so cynical you can't find your way
>>
>>5644943
+
>>
>>5644899
>"i secretly want to be a girl you guys!1!!"
>"its ok"
my sides

they all have him figured it out already
>>
Tranny? nah
Gay, fuck yes
>>
>>5641938
>>5642935
It was literally some kind of a drag Queen contest on a cruise ship. He won.
>>
File: Consider_the_following.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Consider_the_following.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
how about who the fuck cares

Seriously you know how shit it feels having people accuse you of that all the time? People speculating and watching like a hawk, over-analyzing shit and making excuses as to why you are, and because you're on the back foot, you can't argue because it'll look defensive.

If he is, gross, but whatever, i dont care. If he isnt, cool, whatever, i dont care.
>>
>>5645659

Can we just nuke this thread already? Anytime i see pics of this obvious manly male with facial hair my eyes want to bleed.
>>
>>5645670
>Implying that transbians are inherently feminine and not just men with extreme fetishes who BELIEVE that they're truly feminine inside.
>>
>>5644369
heartbreaking stuff
>>
>>5639315
>detailed knowledge of SRS
>sudden confession

Wait what?
>>
He's literally said before that he's considered it but in the end realized that it wasn't who he is. He is a person who gives so shits about what's masculine and feminine, but as far as we know, he is still a guy.
>>
>>5646690
source?
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 450x253px
>>
>>5646690
How it should be. Ruining your endocrine system isn't worth a fantasy, and yes you are ruining it.
>>
>>5644548
trying to keep yourself in denial mode is why
>>
>>5638282
I really don't care whether Arin is male/female/a cuboid entity. He's fucking hot, be it in trackies or a dress.
>>
>>5646690
But every tranny who transitioned past 16 thought that at some point. Especially ones who exist now, we all grew up in a time when all we knew was beastly manhons and drag queens. Why wouldn't someone say "that isn't who I am"?

"Oh yeah disgusting 50 year old beer belly men wearing dresses and getting breast implants, that's so me."
>>
File: tumblr_nzde73OaOT1qhvwrxo7_500.png (323KB, 490x432px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzde73OaOT1qhvwrxo7_500.png
323KB, 490x432px
>>5647546
>He's fucking hot

SHUT UP YOU DISGUSTING HONS
>>
>>5647708
NO I WILL NOT BE SILENCED

ARIN IS HOT. SO IS RON. AND DANNY. FUUCK
>>
>>5648022
*Ross. fuck.
>>
>>5639361
People were saying shit like spam him with emails/dms, and someone even claimed to send him the 4chan thread. It's disgusting.
>>
File: Arin Hanson-2013_8_24.jpg (106KB, 1272x638px) Image search: [Google]
Arin Hanson-2013_8_24.jpg
106KB, 1272x638px
>>5648022
>This ugly piece of shit is hot
>This ugly piece of shit will look feminine just by losing weight!!!

Why not rename this thread to /honsgen/ already?
>>
>>5640326
Okay I've spent at least 20 minutes trying to google it to no avail
What the FUCK is a hon
>>
>>5648270
It's a name for women who embody the trifecta of sins:
Ugly, unpassable, and trans.

Traditionally it refers to old transitioners, like 40-50+, who are not going to great efforts to pass. Those who look like full-time crossdressers. Miniskirts and beard shadows. That kind of thing.

Hon is short for honey, a term hons tend to refer to each other by on forums.
>>
>>5638282
Arin is in denial. If you are in denial, you aren't closeted, therefore, Arin is not closeted.
QED
>>
>>5645659
how is this a bad thing?
I am geniuenly concerned for him
I admire him since I saw him on newgrounds
he Is a great guy

I dont see any harm in speculating
because there is no doubt we cant come to any concrete conclusions
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.