[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why be feminine over masculine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: 1454192552303.jpg (95KB, 599x787px) Image search: [Google]
1454192552303.jpg
95KB, 599x787px
Why be feminine over masculine?
>>
>>5638231
Because femme is hot as fuck.
>>
>>5638253
Give me reasons???
>>
>>5638231
Why be masculine over feminine?
>>
>>5638255
Idk. I just really likw to kiss girls. I really really like them
>>
>>5638265
Hell can't even get some of them out of my head.
I really really like them
>>
>>5638231
Them feet.... I know them feels
>>
>>5638271
Aaaaand you killed it.
>>
File: femmea.jpg (353KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
femmea.jpg
353KB, 1536x1024px
>>5638231
Because body hair and facial hair is fucking gross. Also testosterone-BO is pungent and vile.
>>
>>5638271
you know thats a cis girl
>>
>>5638417
Regardless, them are some big big feet.
>>
>>5638426
They're not that crazy. I like the look of them.
>>
>>5638451
That's just you're opinion.
>>
>>5638472
duh

also, your* you dumb slut
>>
I know most of you "live your life" on the internet, but here's a cue:

Masculines are attractive primarily because of how they are in person. It's intangible, it cannot be expressed through a doctored picture on tumblr. Feminine types, on the other hand, can be attractive purely through a look, even if they're rotten cunts on the inside.

Either way, OP's question is fucking stupid. It's not "why be", because "why" implies a choice. You're either feminine or masculine or something in the middle, but you sure as fuck don't choose it.
>>
>>5638480
I think men are even more obnoxious in person. Masculinity is so fragile and annoying, there's no subtlety to it. You can keep your projecting assumptions about what other folks do with their time, and your overt cock worship to yourself. If you can't recognize that it comes down to an opinion rooted in something totally instinctive, then there's no helping you, and you're as dull and aggressive as the "intangible" masculinity you respond so well to.
>>
>>5638490
I wouldn't use words like "intangible". Do you even know the meaning of it?
>>
>>5638231
Because a lot of trannies believe if they were pretty then people would want to be around them.
>>
>>5638231
Unless you live in a third world shit hole, there is more social power in being feminine. Masculinity is perceived as toxic.
>>
>>5638524
>if they were pretty then people would want to be around them.
And this is absolutely true.
>>
>>5638270
>>5638265
yss
girls are so nice
kissing girls is the fucking best
who wouldn't also want to be gril?
>>
>>5638261
Masculine has use. It is stable and productive. At its core masculine is doing and feminine is being. Just look at masculine clothing and feminine clothing. Feminine clothing is made to be less productive and practical while being more aesthetically pleasing. Masculine clothing is made for function.
>>
>>5638527
>Masculinity is perceived as toxic.
not unless you live in a tumblr post
>>
>>5638684
b/c you're born male and you look masculine
>>
>>5638490
>masculinity is so fragile
>coming from a group that felt so threatened by the femininity of a doll that they had to make a fat and ugly barbie.
>a group that is so fragile that they need to label everything misogyny to make them feel better about all their short comings.
>>
>>5638701
that would prevent you from being a qt girl but that has nothing to do with desire
>>
>>5638722
wanting to be something that you're not
vs.
desiring something that your'e not

are 2 different things
>>
>>5638231
>Why be feminine over masculine?
For a start, females can literally get away with murder compared to males.
>>
>>5638490
FTFY:
>I think women are even more obnoxious in person. Femininity is so fragile and annoying, there's no clarity to it. You just keep your projected assumption about what other folks do with their time, and your overt misandry to yourself. If you can't recognize that it comes down to instinctive attraction, then you are utterly beyond any help, and you're as just as dull and aggressive as the "intangible" femininity you respond so well to, and just as violent and hostile as your mental image of males.
>>
>>5638699
Or attend a "gender" "studies" class.
>>
>>5638740
They only get away with it when it is murder of their children, husbands and elderly parents. When women kill other women, boy do they get the minimum sentence with increased chance at parole and visitation rights of the children they may have also been trying to kill.
>>
>>5638735
well why don't you just say
>because you want to be a man
which obviously is stupid but at least makes sense
>>
idk I like being bottom
>>
>>5638754
I know, I keep a txt file with like a hundred links to examples for when someone shitposts that women don't kill or somehow kill less than males.

I hate how cis females lie about that stuff.
>>
File: 1454035274679.jpg (32KB, 770x554px) Image search: [Google]
1454035274679.jpg
32KB, 770x554px
>>5638231

She'd probably pass better if she wore enclosed footwear that didn't show off her enormous feet so much. That top isn't flattering either.
>>
>>5638716
>>5638747

Men are "emasculated" at the drop of a hat
There is no such thing as "efemination"

Also men get hilariously mad when masculinity is threatened, whereas women just redefine what it means to be feminine

Men also have no self control, and take their frustrations out on others when their masculinity is threatened. At least women are sane enough to not become violent when people tell them they're not feminine enough
>>
>>5638921
>Men also have no self control, and take their frustrations out on others when their masculinity is threatened
Nice assumption.

>women are sane enough to not become violent
Lol, no:

"Harvard study says 70% of Domestic Violence is committed by women against men"
http://newscastmedia.com/domestic-violence.htm

A bibliography of the 27 reputable academic studies of intimate abuse (that are published worldwide) by Dr Martin Fiebert:
www.csulb.edu/~Fiebert/assault.htm

CDC reports on domestic abuse
http://www.cdc.gov/ViolencePrevention/pdf/NISVS_Report2010-a.pdf
>>
>>5638997
Even if only 30% of relationships with one-sided domestic violence has men commit the violence, you could have a significant portion of that violence be exceptionally severe and performed on a more regular basis. There's certainly a difference between a woman getting beaten to a pulp daily, and a man getting slapped every few years. I'm not condoning any violence to either party, but it would be naive to lump it all together as the same thing.
>>
>>5639004
>There's certainly a difference between a woman getting beaten to a pulp daily, and a man getting slapped every few years.

>woman getting beaten to a pulp daily
>man getting slapped every few years

Not even close.

"Women commit twice as much unprovoked Domestic Violence as men"
"Women are responsible for over two-thirds of non-reciprocal Domestic Violence"
"Lesbian couples have the highest rate of violence, followed by heterosexual relationship and gay male couples have the lowest rate of violence."
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pic/articles/PMC1854883/

Just as an example, in Australia during January 2016, 4 people have been murdered by their partner. Every single victim was a man.

Man #4 - Man killed by his mother. Situation still being investigated.
http://www.nswcentralcoastnews.com.au/local/mother-charged-with-murder-after-body-found-at-wadalba
Man #3 - Man dies in Kambah in a domestic dispute. His partner is in hospital and police are still conducting interviews. No other suspects are being investigated. We will update with further details as they come to hand.
http://www.police.act.gov.au/media-centre/media-releases/act/2016/january/update-death-in-kambah
Man #2 - Man stabbed to death. Woman ‘believed to be his girlfriend’ charged
https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/front-page-news/stabbing-at-mansfield-park#.VpTRLRqrhBc
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/police-detain-woman-over-stabbing-death-of-man-at-mansfield-park/news-story/379661d5c87838786f6fafdbeeee13c7
Man#1 - Man stabbed in the heart dies from wounds inflicted by his partner.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-07/riverwood-stabbing-victims-dies/7074916

Women are more likely to do violence, and just as likely to murder.

Not one woman has been killed by a partner in the same timeframe.
>>
>>5638231
As a transman I have no clue.
>be weak
>be beta
>be overly emotional and fickle
>submit to people who are objectively superior to you
I get that transwomen feel literally the opposite, but I will never understand why. At least biological women aren't giving up their masculinity.
>>
>>5639045
>be weak
>be beta
Your life sucks when you have all that traits and you're a male.
>>
>>5639045
So, right out the gate I'm going to completely ignore all PUA-speak. Your post has more merit without it, so out it goes.
>be weak
This is kind of reassuring. I've spent the better part of my life worried about accidentally hurting people, or overwhelming them through casual, playful physicality since I've almost always been stronger than my peers, often by a wide margin. I'm very much looking forward to not having as powerful a body as months and years go by.

The only thing changing here is my comfort expressing my emotions, and my eagerness to explore new things over toiling away at the same old ones with increasing fervour. Gaining mastery in my favourite things is still a priority, but I'm getting a much greater breadth of experience.

An objective measure of human worth hasn't been established. Only a bunch of subjective ones belonging to variously-respected ideologies.

Masculinity isn't something I had to give up. It's a set of behaviours and practices at odds with a lifestyle that is conducive to my ability to contribute my best to my community and the world at large. I'm happy to cast it off.

Maybe those old rags will fit someone else better, and let them live a fuller life. If so, they're welcome to take them.
>>
>>5639045
Some mtfs (and even some cis guys) don't really have any masculinity to give up in the first place. Being born male doesn't really grant you masculinity, it just means you're expected to be masculine. But being masculine is really a role you have to perform, it's related to the idea that "men act, women are". A man isn't masculine simply by existing. If you can't really perform properly in the male role, there isn't really much to lose by transitioning to female.
>>
>>5638285
this desu

>>5638694
Yeah but at the same time that really just means that to succeed as a man you have to put in more effort, but don't really get much more out of it. It's not really worth the trouble.

>>5638716
Who are you quoting?

>>5638806
So you have a source that says women kill as much as men do?
>>
>>5638480
>but you sure as fuck don't choose it.

I choose to be masculine though

when I'm not thinking I'm really feminine and faggy which is gross to me

I've been training myself for months and now I notice I have more masculine reactions and attitudes
>>
File: angrypepe.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
angrypepe.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>5639074
this

and let's be real. being masculine and bro culture is really stupid and flat out boring after awhile.

"HAHAHA BRO BRO BRO BRO"

"KEG PARTY BRO"

"LETS FUCK BITCHES BRO"

FUCK OFF.

>mfw
>>
File: 1426263812551.jpg (18KB, 428x469px) Image search: [Google]
1426263812551.jpg
18KB, 428x469px
>>5639909
>bro culture
>>
>>5638898
She's Grace Victoria Cox, a 20yo cis actress.
>>
>>5639960
We've long ago reached the tipping point. A woman is trans unless proven otherwise. Hopefully this sparks a reaction against rampant transmisogyny and the devaluing of trans bodies instead of a witch hunt.
>>
Why be feminine over masculine? Perhaps because it seems easier to project an appearance of beauty than to act with conviction and integrity.

It's a complicated question, and the incredibly numerous associations people have to gender and sexuality muddy the waters too much to have an honest discussion here.

I strive to be masculine because I have watched my world wash down the drain my whole life, and laying back star-fish style and getting fucked isn't going to change things for the better.

>There is no such thing as "effeminization"

Think harder. You're wrong. You don't get to say emasculation exists without an opposite concept. It's a balance.

Most people attack a man's image by calling him weak or lazy, most people attack a woman's image by calling her ugly or impure.

These are just cultural expectations for one gender -- which is interesting, because we culturally tolerate them in the other gender: "ugly and impure" men are almost expected, as are "weak and lazy" women.

Of course, if you just mess with the connotations a little bit, those qualities sound appealing.

Worn, hardened, steely men. Delicate, patient, contemplative women.

But they only sound good the one way, don't they?

>I choose to be masculine over feminine, because ...

A saying I often repeat: Sometimes crying just isn't good enough.

If I'm being clubbed to death, I need to fight.

Crying, yielding, taking it all, just isn't good enough.

I choose to stand.

There are some things a man just can't take sitting down.
>>
>>5640359
so feminine people can't take a stand and fight?
>>
File: wheelchairguy.jpg (60KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
wheelchairguy.jpg
60KB, 600x400px
If you see masculinity and femininity as two power dynamics, one being through strength and the other through beauty, there's no reason not to have both.
>>
>>5638231
Men's bodies are fucking SHIT. They're disgusting, look like an ape and are boring.
>>
>>5640739
Subjective as fuck and sounds like AGP. Why do you think your average woman is actually attracted to men?
>>
>>5640750
Dude ask any women what they prefer:Male or female body: 90% of the girls I talk to said they would prefer having sex with a woman. This "women are hetero" is bullshit, they're all lesbians. BECAUSE THEY KNOW WOMEN ARE BETTER
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
the fuck is all this "striving to be" masculine or feminine? just be

labels should be a reaction to your personality. don't let your personality be a reaction to a label
>>
>>5640739
>Men's bodies are fucking SHIT. They're disgusting, look like an ape and are boring.
Yet many women swoon over them.
>>
>>5644300
They swoon over power, popularity, social traits. Almost never a physical feature, consistently in isolation of other traits, across multiple men. That's not what straight girls look for.

This is why so many ugly dudes can get pretty wives. Ask her what she likes. It's not his cauliflower nose: it's his humor, or his poetry, or that he's passionate and supportive.
>>
>>5644453
This is incorrect and frankly stupid "red pill" shit. Men's body's can be fucking glorious. Plenty of women have physical features (e.g., collarbones, hip "V") they swoon over. "Straight girls" aren't a single entity or a hivemind. Have you even talked to any? Preferences vary greatly.
>>
>>5638231
Why are girls so addictive? Especially when they go down on you, it's amazing
>>
>>5638684
Isn't it the best! God i love women. Just sorta grab'em pick'em up and just kiss them to death.

>>5638701
Well idk about you but i was born female. An i fucking love that shit!

Thank God!! For girrls!!!
>>
>>5644453
This has got to be a joke. Have you been to High Scool? College? Bars? Hell, even middle aged women look for good looking guys. That shy, hot guy in your class probably didn't achieve school fame because of his personality, he did it because of his looks. Yes, girls will date a not so attractive guy, but ugly guys still have no chance. You mistake ugly and average I bet because you also see hot guys with average girls all the time, you're just attracted to the women and can't see your bias. Usually though, good looking people will date good looking people. Status matters also for girls, but not as much.
>>
File: 1452734450137.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1452734450137.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>5639909
>implying keg parties aren't fun
>>
>>5638231
Just be who you are you dick. Why judge others for who they naturally are?
>>
>>5644498
I like how you think anon.
Feminine of course, because G-girrrrrls... yummmm.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.