[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has this ever happened to you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1450385512830.jpg (38KB, 552x851px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450385512830.jpg
38KB, 552x851px
So here's the deal. I'm late to the party and just learned about Surge... For those the aren't aware, it's Tinder for gay guys. So I sign up, I'm going through swiping people, and suddenly this straight dude from work shows up.

Now, no one at my work knows I'm bisexual. I live in the south and it's just not something you bring up if you can help it. But I decided to message him.

>I was messing around on Surge, you popped up. Do you know what that is?
>The soda?
>No, its an app. If you don't know, you probably got pranked. I'm not judging, I'm bi.
After he looks it up
>Oh that's just great...
>Just thought you should know if you weren't purposefully on there
>Thanks

So what do you guys think? I can't imagine it's easy to falsely put someone on Surge. Do you think he's not-straight and hiding it because I'm a coworker? Has this ever happened to you on any of those location based apps?
>>
Wait, you're suggesting someone made a profile with his name and face just to make other gay people think he's gay? That doesn't seem very likely. I think you just made it weird by suggesting it wasn't/couldn't be for real and he was trying to play it off as a reaction.
>>
>>5637841
Yeah, that's what I think, but it's just really bizarre. He's DEEP in the closet if that's the case.
>>
>>5637823
It happened to me on grindr. There was a "straight" guy from my high school on it, and I messaged him a few weeks after the whole thing and he pretended he didn't know what it was.
>>
>>5637823
Just message him on Surge and see for yourself.
>>
>>5637823
Send him dick pics
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.