[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Converting" straight guys and girls. Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: croco.jpg (67KB, 600x516px) Image search: [Google]
croco.jpg
67KB, 600x516px
"Converting" straight guys and girls.

Let's be honest here, /lgbt/, when we tell straight people that we have no interest in "converting" them, that's just strategical, but it's not true.

Most of us do have these fantasies and hopes of "converting" someone straight and bring them over to the other side.

At least I (lesbian here into very feminine girls) have it.
>>
>>5636760
Yeah I (gay guy) definitely fantasize about it, but I'd never attempt it.
>>
>>5636760
I'm a lesbian and only really got that converting fetish for super conservative christian girls. Or muslim too. Ya know that kind of "saving themselves for marriage" sort. Always seem like I could convince them lesbianing doesn't count as real sex before marriage and god never says shit about lesbians in any holy text.

I've fucked straight girls before but it's just not the same. I want a challenging pure kind of girl to fuck up.
>>
>>5636760

As a tranny, it's a bit different for me. The fantasy isn't to turn a straight guy gay, it's to get a guy who says he won't date trans women to prefer trans women over cis women.
>>
>>5636937
They'd have to be batshit insane to do that. Good luck.
>>
>>5636937
Consciously dating pshycos. No normal guy would go for a tranny.
>>
>>5636760
Ehh I am probably too submissive to want to convert a guy that's not into me. Plus over the years my brain seems to consider straight guys less attractive than bi/gay guys, and any guy that's attracted or available to me seems to get ten times hotter.

That said when an ostensibly straight guy invited me over to his place to watch netflix, and it turned into a netflix and chill. I was very much into it.

I wonder if it's common for straight girls to have the desire to "convert" gay guys (pretty certain that some straight men have that for lesbians).
>>
>>5637133
>I wonder if it's common for straight girls to have the desire to "convert" gay guys (pretty certain that some straight men have that for lesbians).

Don't think so.
Straight girls are even creeped out by bisexual guys or basically by every kind of guy that doesn't come off as very heterosexual and dominant.
>>
File: 1423736152321.jpg (63KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1423736152321.jpg
63KB, 500x685px
>>5637133

Straight girls don't want to convert gay guys so much as they would love it if a gay guy went, "I'm normally gay, but... there's just something -irresistible- about you."
>>
>>5636760
No one ever said you can be anything, for example a person cannot strive to be the moon because they will never become the moon.
>>
I've literally never had this fantasy. I don't really get it. If there ever was a 'straight' guy interested in me, I'd never pursue it, either, because I'd be too afraid that he'd leave me and go back to chicks.
>>
>>5636760
No... I have no desires of that. The only man I have dreamed of converting is Zac Efron just because he's my dream man but I would never do it if given the power because it wouldnt be real and it wouldnt be in his natural desires. I would never wish that upon another human being.
>>
>>5644895
That never happens. The only times it happens is when a bisexual dude comes out as gay only to discover he's bi which usually it's the reverse.
>>
>>5636760
they want to convert us out of fear and hatred, 90% of the time, the other way around it is usually just from desire.
>>
OP, i don't think you're going out on a limb here.

there are several teen boys i'd like to convert.
>>
I would rather have some one mature in their sexuality. But I get the converting thing, it goes both ways too, there are just more partners for straights so not as often, buy plenty still fantasize about converting gay to straight.

Big ego boost plus sex, makes sense
>>
>>5645055
Tell that to that tumbler girl who said she's a piece of Neptune and part dragon. I'm dead serious.
No matter how implausible a desire can be, someone with enough self-delusion can certainly try to be whatever they want.
>>
>>5645260
link or it didn't happen.
>>
>>5645260
I'm looking for it right now. I saw it a year ago.
>>
I dream of becoming like Milo Yiannopoulos and gathering my own harem of fan boys
>>
>>5645438
He doesn't have fanboys he has a harem of conservative straight people who look down up[on him but respect him for taking his place like a house nigger. They like him because he's an uncle tom.
>>
>>5645438
>Looking like Milo Yiannopoulos

ummm eww

Can you choose someone who is at least attractive?
>>
File: CaAuYQ2WAAUkGe-.jpg (145KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
CaAuYQ2WAAUkGe-.jpg
145KB, 1024x683px
>>5645451
He definitely does have fan boys, normal young white men who are tired of being constantly demonized by today's society. I'm going to use his tactic, insane feminists are doing half of the job for me.
>>
>>5645465
I see neckbeards, permavirgins and a chick.

I would be depressed as shit if that was my following.
>>
>>5645465
Are you sure Milo [stupid long foreign name I don't care enough to spell out] is gay?

Who was the inspiration for his attire, Willy Wonka?
>>
>>5645483
That's only because they are Anglos who are the most unattractive white people in the world
>>
File: FOUND IT.png (641KB, 704x652px) Image search: [Google]
FOUND IT.png
641KB, 704x652px
>>5645300
Welp. Here it is. Turns out it was closed some time ago.

I was wrong, though: it's Pluto, not Neptune. Not that it makes a fucking difference.
>>
>>5645522
Honestly, this is very poetic even though it's basically otherkin bull. Or maybe it's because I'm drunk.
>>
File: 1453935635419.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453935635419.gif
2MB, 500x375px
I (gay male) have this really really weird fantasy of a woman turning a gay guy straight. Or turning him straight in front of his boyfriend. It's fucked. Ugh...
>>
>>5637040
Fuck "normal" guys
Bisexual or bust

People who take the gender binary as a undisputable truth are too closeminded for me.
>>
File: 1454104249909.jpg (67KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1454104249909.jpg
67KB, 604x604px
>>5645547
Closet bisexual
>>
>>5636760
Not so much "converting" as it is "pathetically begging"

I blame it on straight guys teasing me so much. They think acting gay is a funny meme when in reality it's breaking my heart.
>>
>>5645504
t. non-Anglo untermensch
>>5645451
Muh house nigger. Why always withe racial slurs when a minority steps out of line, leftists?
>>
>>5636760
I don't believe in the existance of straight people. No "converting" necessary.
>>
>>5645150
>Zach Efron
>straight
>>
>>5637133
>>5637152
>>5644895

The only thing I have to add to this is I saw an ad on craigslist from a "gay" dude in my area looking for some woman to try it out. It was up for months, and I assume that was because it had no takers. I know I was disgusted by it. I have no idea why any straight woman would want to fuck a gay man, frankly, but I'm sure it was just a dude lying in hopes women would buy it and go for an experiment. We're not so naive that we don't know straight men fake being gay to get our guard down.
>>
>>5645522
Pluto isnt a planet
>>
>>5636760
It's just a stroke to my ego when an attractive woman returns my feelings. I don't target straight women, because I rarely like them, but when a qt I do like ends up liking me back (despite being being mostly straight) I just feel invincible.
>>
>>5645543
You would have to be drunk to think it's poetic.
>>
It's a fetish and nothing more :/
>>
File: 1442169440910.jpg (194KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1442169440910.jpg
194KB, 744x1052px
>>5636958
>>5637040

What do you mean? From what I can tell, persistence, time, and at least decent looks are all that are needed to get someone to fall for you. At least, when it comes to getting a crush going.

>Find a cute guy at college
>Tell him I'm trans early on, so he doesn't develop attraction to the idea of me as a cis woman and so that I can get to work breaking down his walls ASAP
>Become friends with him and get integrated with his circle of friends
>Learn his likes and dislikes from them
>Start making nice lunches with snacks for him (showing cooking skills)
>Make jokes about liking him in an "I'm joking but I'm not joking" kind of way when we hang out sometimes
>He jokes back, completely joking at first, but his resistance gets ground down over time and he starts answering back hesitantly, not sure how much of what he's saying he doesn't mean anymore
>Sometimes cook phallic looking foods and I'll eat them suggestively in a subtle way when he's around
>When I can tell I'm near owning his heart, I'll make a study group with him and some other people to help him in classes he has trouble with
>Start preparing a meal the day before which has to be cooked for a while
>Ask him to come over early to help me
>Greet him at the door wearing yoga pants without any panties on
>Sexual tension thick enough you need a water jet to cut through it, but leave it be for a bit
>At the right time, contrive a reason to accidentally bump backwards into him or playfully grind on his dick
>He suddenly grabs me from behind by my arms, picks me up, and throws me onto the couch, while breathing heavily and not saying a word
>Think he's going to kill me
>Turn my head and see he's in a sexual, not violent frenzy
>Hear the doorbell
>It's the others from the study group
>Quickly and messily get shit together like nothing ever happened
>Things are awkward once we start
>They can tell something happened
>They break the ice with some jokes and we can all relax again
>>
>>5636958
>>5637040
>>5649461

>Can't help but think his friends are really good at settling the atmosphere
>After it's over though, he's the first to pack his shit up and go like he was threatened with 2 months in Guantanamo
>Try to text and call him over the weekend, but he won't answer
>Worry I messed things up
>Monday morning, he walks into class and he's kind of poker-faced
>Looks like he's going to ignore me, and all my fears are confirmed
>Feel terrible, nearly start crying as I look down into my hands on my lap
>Actually sits right next to me
>Puts his hand under my chair and yanks me next to him, then places his hand on my waist
>I'm blushing like mad

At least, that's how the fantasy goes. But that's assuming I passed, which I don't.
>>
>>5645522
>believing troll blogs
Anon confirmed for retarded.
>>
>>5645547
>hating yourself this much
>>
>>5646530
This, the guy is at very least bi.
>>
>>5645734
You're a retard, got it
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.