[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All sexuality is based on sameness. When people want someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 461.jpg (67KB, 650x250px) Image search: [Google]
461.jpg
67KB, 650x250px
All sexuality is based on sameness. When people want someone they also want to be them. Mismatch between attraction and your own gender is the reason behind most gender/sexuality related mental problems.

That's why unrepressed male gynophiles aka AGPs want to turn into women, and why repressed male gynophiles aka straight men are responsible for most of society's problems. Unrepressed male androphiles are functioning gay men, while repressed male androphiles use the same mechanism as straight men, heteronormativity, to justify their transition into women.

Repression in female gynophiles causes all kinds of tumblr-tier gendertrending. They usually detransition when they get their mental side in order and are content again to live as lesbians. Repressed male androphiles aka straight women are the type loathed by all. They are conformists, readily adopting any stance the society deems acceptable at the moment. Their constant worship of masculinity while still remaining feminine themselves is the reason they call themselves feminists while hypocritically conforming to the heteronormative state of affairs (/r9k/ is a good example where this kind of hypocrisy eventually leads).
>>
>>5635389
unrepressed male gynophiles? What do you mean by unrepressed?
>>
>>5635389
Are you saying that straight men should try and be women? And that repressing your desire to be fem is causing mental issues?
>>
>>5636104
she's basically saying that every guy wishes to be a girl. one of the first steps for lots of trans girls is to accept that this isn't true but we'll have to give her a little more time i think.
>>
>>5636104
Straight men actually want to be women but don't have the guts to do it. This cognitive dissonance causes their obnoxious behavior.
>>5636195
Yes.
>>
>>5635389

I disagree, autoeroticism is a very specific phenomenom that only happens within certain subsets of men.
>>
It's amazing that your armchair philosophizing managed to even contradict itself, as you were rambling on about disproven theories of human behavior and shit that you never bothered to research or test. You really have to marvel at the power of the human mind, and specifically at its power to self-congratulate and deceive itself. You are truly a moron.
>>
>>5636435
This. autoeroticism is pretty much all there is to it. Women dont understand the physical drive towards sex that men feel. It pretty much uncontrollable and when under certain circumstances a man will seek the that pleasure within himself.
>>
>>5635389
That's an interesting take on the metaphysics of sexuality. It's actually a complete reversal of Evola's conception. You should read Evola's Eros
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.