[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw about to get hormones but a salaried position is offered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (201KB, 598x292px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201KB, 598x292px
>Tfw about to get hormones but a salaried position is offered in management for an entire market in the industry you have been working in all of your life so you take it and cut your hair and hate yourself for caving to pressure to conform and your hair was so close to being long enough to look okay it just needed like another inch to not look like shit.
>>
>>5633407

You couldn't have worn a wig to hide your hair? From what you have said, it sounds like your hair only had to be short during the review/recruitment portion and you'll be free to grow it out after. Otherwise I don't know why you would take the job.
>>
>>5633407
hair grows, after 8 years the folical dies and starts to fall out, hair cut is not the worst thing ever
>>5633549
wigs are for halloween and clubbing you stupid fag
>>
>>5633853

What about all those balding cis guys who get wigs to hide that they're losing hair then?
>>
>>5634727
You mean like Andy Worhol? lol
>>
It's ok op. At least when you die you can always say you got that sweet sweet management job.
>>
>>5633407
You sound old enough to never consider hormones. I mean ever. Unless you were hired looking and most importantly sounding totally like a woman consider reincarnation.
>>
>>5633407
Now that you've been hired just grow back your hair and take your titty skittles and if they fire you just sue them for discrimination
>>
>>5635615
Well I considered this.... I'm in a state where you can legally be fired for being a homosexual and I really don't want a court case. In enjoy my job and I've been reaching for a job like this for the last 5 years.
Also I am going to be interfacing with clients for contracts so I doubt I'll sell many with long hair and a girly face.
I might just go for a more femme/andro look and work out to get dat ass and dem thighs.
>>
>>5637553
I'm almost 25 so it's not like the hormones would do shit anyways so it really isn't worth it at this point if I have to give up my dream job considering the meager effects they will have.
My plan before was to transition before I went upper level but I was offered the job out of the blue by a former boss. I hadn't planned to have this spot until atleast 2 or 3 years down the road so I thought I had plenty of time.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.