[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Interracial Gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: brianalfonsohug.jpg (29KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
brianalfonsohug.jpg
29KB, 660x371px
Why is it much more common than in straights?
>>
File: same sex couples interracial.png (127KB, 614x826px) Image search: [Google]
same sex couples interracial.png
127KB, 614x826px
>>
>>5633226
Because Western European and American gays are hedonistic pieces of shit who only want to get their dick wet. Slavs, asians and Arabs are better for stable relationships
>>
>>5633349
I blame the LGBT lobby for this. It is impossible to find a lifelong relationships in countries consumed by this leftist cancer. It turns people who start with potential to be chaste husband material into hedonist scum using apps like Grindr to fuck strangers. Eastern Europeans and Asians are not affected by LGBT yet so they make for decent spouses.
>>
>>5633226
Because,
1° dating pool is not very big, so you're more likely to be accept a relationship with someone outside of your race if you have the opportunity
2° homosexuals know they're already degenerate so what keeps you from going all the way into degeneracy
>>
Bumpan
>>
Because most white fags are cool with light skin mestizos.

Asian and Black LGBT people have the highest rates of interracial dating but while the Asian population seems to exclusively date White most black lgbt people in interracial relationships seem to be with Afro-Latinos tests don't consider black Puerto Ricans and Dominicans but in NYC and the east coast Afro Panamanians, Garifuna, Afro Brazilians.

Hawaii is super cool. Rural and third World for sure but LGBT friendly everywhere you go. Though unless the included mainlanders on this test I really have today most Hawaiian queers are Asian, Pacific Islander and European to varying degrees but often with different ideas of self based on culture so the figures will look skewed.
>>
>>5633226
Cause you can't go to hell twice.

Fuck it maybe I'll get shit from family for bringing home a different race but I'm already getting shit for bringing home same sex, what's it matter. Besides not like I wanna reproduce so not like it's effecting whatever bullshit masterrace.
>>
Because it's impossible for them to reproduce.
>>
File: tumblr_nv3x8aRokO1ria8b4o1_400.jpg (62KB, 399x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv3x8aRokO1ria8b4o1_400.jpg
62KB, 399x600px
>>5633226
Cause white guys have always had a thing for conquering foreigners
>>
Because I as a Latino prefer the company of whites
>>
They should study white gays vs non-white gays dating outside their race. It's probably because non-whites feel their own community as homophobic.
>>
File: 1448041351841.png (260KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
1448041351841.png
260KB, 358x310px
>>5634971
>>
Well I've usually found white guys aren't interested in relationships, they just prefer to slut it up.
The only people I've ever found looking for relationships are non-whites. Maybe it has to do with race exclusion in the casual sex scene forcing non-whites to seek dating instead.
>>
>>5634929
[citation needed]
>>
>>5633226
Because of the jews who want to cu..c.k the white race by encouraging homosex and miscegenation. Darn jews. What will they come up with next? ;__;
>>
Because I'm a black sheep in a city filled with Hans and Anne.
>>
>>5633379
you'll surely commit suicide in the next 5 yrs baka
>>
>>5633226
Because gays are fucked up
I mean whats 1 more violation of the laws of nature
>>
I live in Southern Commiefornia.
This is most certainly not true.

A lot of straight white guys date Mexican girls, yes including dark skin ones. Rarely do I see homo whites doing the same.

Show me proofs OP or get the fuck out.
>>
File: asian and white.jpg (53KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
asian and white.jpg
53KB, 526x526px
>>5636593
White guys are dating blacks and asians

Plus a lot of latino guys get BLACKED
>>
They don't have to think about children.
>>
>>5637631
this is the only reason why i find it acceptable
disgusting, but acceptable
>>
>>5637625
I said proof as in data, not pictures or anecdotes.
I know I used an anecdote, but I did ask for proof to refute me.
>>
>>5637862
Maybe they're dating white latinos since that would count as interethnic
>>
>>5636153
I already tried twice
>>
Final bump
>>
I'm bi, alright, and while I'd date any race with women, I hugely, immensely prefer white men, and I'm not white. Ginger men are actually a bit of a fetish with me, and men from certain countries like Germany and Ireland just make me swoon.
>>
>>5633226
Because for the most part gay POC are marginalized by their shitty ethnic cultures and act like respectable human beings as a result.
>>
>>5634929
way to say some intelligent shit, faggot
>>
>>5636593
I live in San Diego. White and Latin couples are the most frequent gay couples I see. Even on Grindr and Scruff there is a preference for latinos over Asians and Blacs
>>
Because blacks have historically been hostile to homos, and most people are racist to some extent. Another part of it is the roles in gay. Straights just have relationships. They fuck and whatever. Gays are doms and subs and tops and bottoms. Asians are presumed to be bottoms because tiny small asian penis. Blacks are presumed to be manly tops who have huge giant bbc and dominate widdle white boy every night.

Black MSM also have a lot of HIV, so some avoid them just because of that.
>>
>>5644282
Girl stop, the Black community has always had a visible and thriving queer community and culture.
>>
Tiny dating pool. You have much more people to choose from (approximately 50 times more) when you're straight, so you can be very selective.
>>
Because a lot of Whites are all a bunch of vapid whores obsessed with fucking as many guys as possible and partying, while blacks are ALWAYS in the closet and refuse to be affectionate.

I'd rather take Asians and Latinos any day of the week. It's like most of them haven't been corrupted by the shitty gay culture and still have a certain "innocence" regarding relationship

>tfw tight asian ass
>tfw he blushes when you hold his hand in public
>tfw latino guys start talking about marriage 3 months in the relationship
>tfw they cook for you the morning after having sex nonstop
Good shit.
>>
>>5647358
>calls other vapid sluts
>literally is a vapid slut in his memetext story
lmao cant make this shit up
>>
>>5647358
Is that really true? It does seem like the stereotype of degenerate oversexed gays with 10 different fetishes does apply mostly to whites but I have seen blacks, asians, and latinos acting that way.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.