[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i trans if crossdressing and being unable to pass due to my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: aBosco-retrato2.jpg (42KB, 300x384px) Image search: [Google]
aBosco-retrato2.jpg
42KB, 300x384px
Am i trans if crossdressing and being unable to pass due to my very masculine features creates mini existential crises?
Or am i just a vain fuck who needs a new hobby?
>>
>>5633133
if they only happen while crossdressing, and if you only crossdress to get off, you're not trans
>>
>>5633162
This is not valid according to the 30 threads I see about crossdressing sissies that seem to contract more dysphoria the more they jack off.
>>
>>5633133
All this "I like crossdressing, am I trans" Jesus Christ.

I never crossdressed in my life before. It doesn't make you trans. Nor is it a noteworthy symptom.
>>
>>5633133
nah dog, same here. People have more free time and unlimited knowledge now adays, and we just sit around and make up stupid diseases like "trans". Shit doesn't exist. I get kinda sad when i realize that i have a few masc features, but im not a bitch. Just think about how pathetic some one sounds saying "OH waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, i dont look like a girl!!!".
>>
>>5633133
Nobody seems to want to answer your question.probably because youre inquiring after something inanswerable, re:this anon>>5634115

If youre genuinely havingexistential concerns consider delving into the fantagay or seeking counselling. Plenty of persons who could never pass still try, and at least theyre skipping past indecision. Im projecting; have you tried su king dick?
>>
>>5634111
How could someone be so fucking naive?
>>
>>5634138
Do you know where you are €×:)
>>
>>5634138
And how exactly am I naive?
Orientating yourself on the clothes you like to wear doesn't make you trans at all. It's your body you want to see changed, not necessarily wear different clothes.
If its the other way round, just pls die.
>>
File: goodjob.jpg (680KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
goodjob.jpg
680KB, 1920x1080px
>>5634138
I think you're the one being naive. You're trans if you _personally_ identify with a gender other than what you're assigned. Plenty of dudes, who identify as dudes, crossdress for pervy reasons, for fun, for whatever the fuck reason they feel like. Crossdressing, as "evidence" for being trans, is circumstantial at best.

Anon is right that it _isn't_ a noteworthy symptom. Experiencing intense dysphoria from people not recognizing you as what you feel is your true gender, would be a noteworthy symptom.
>>
>>5634158
>>5634148
Do you legitimately think that dysphoria presents itself to people that directly? That people cant see the grndered aspects of their life through ways other than immediate dissonance? Are you that dense?

Also, talking past OP. Theyre asking about the nature of dysphoric existential experiences, no?
>>
>>5634158
It's naivety to believe that a pre-dispostion of secual gratification from dressing in the opposite gender's clothing(for what reason?), cannot produce more than just a fetish. I can't prove it of course but do you know how many stories of sissies I see everyday who used the fetish "just to get off for fun" and eventually, realized that their body being nothing like they look in their fantasies is a distressing thing for them? I mean, why would a man get off by dressing in girly clothes? Either he's imagining himself as a girly boy/girl, taking cocks in his ass, or he's past rhe point of getting hard(think hons) and crossdressing has become ingrained into him, like the husband/wife of a hetero person. We form strong attatchments to some of the ideas that get us off, whether the person is aware of it or not, but instead of directing that love towards someone esle, crossdressers direct it towards themselves.
>>
>>5634186
>Do you legitimately think that dysphoria presents itself to people that directly?
Yeah I do, because it was like that for me?

>That people cant see the grndered aspects of their life through ways other than immediate dissonance?
I don't give a damn about "gendered aspects" of my life, I just want to live life as a woman being the same person I've always been. And that person is hardly feminine. That it enables me to do "woman stuff" is just a plus, but I never worried about that before my looks changed to a point that they opened more doors for me I didn't knew existed.

>the nature of dysphoric existential experiences
Do you want to be a woman or not? It's that simple.
If it's "would living as woman make life easier for me", "I really wanna wear womens clothes", "I think I better fit a female role", "Surely being better accepted will help with my issues" that says pretty much nothing at all.
>>
File: bahlegdehh.png (280KB, 550x330px) Image search: [Google]
bahlegdehh.png
280KB, 550x330px
>>5634186
>Do you legitimately think that dysphoria presents itself to people that directly?

Wow, you really think you know what you're talking about. Are you trolling, or just that fucking arrogant that you think you already know exactly what everybody's experience is like?

Yes, I do think dysphoria presents itself that directly all the time, given that's what my experience has been. Plenty of other trans people would agree, I'm sure not all of us have the exact same experience, but for many of us at the very least dysphoria is how I described it,
>[exerienced] from people not recognizing you as what you feel is your true gender

>>5634200
>It's naivety to believe that a pre-dispostion of secual gratification from dressing in the opposite gender's clothing(for what reason?), cannot produce more than just a fetish.

OK. And where did you get the idea that I believe anything even remotely like that? The rest of your post is a ramble that has nothing to do with anything that I was saying. Did you know, that you can be trans without being a pervy fetishist that gets off to a particular gender's clothing? Who would have thought?
>>
>>5634186
what?
>looking at myself and seeing a reflection that in no way represents me
>feeling like i have a vagina normally doing stuff but then i realize i have a dick and feeling like it shouldnt be there
>not wanting to be treated as a guy and not liking guy activities
>not understanding men very well

those are pretty direct and theres a lot more. none of these are particularly special as it seems a ton of transwomen have them. what are you getting at?
>>
>>5634236
>>5634213
>assuming your own experiences and the anecdotes of members of your trans community participation are definitive
>shitposting
>$hitposting twice

>its that simple
For you, maybe. In which case, you are lucky; not everyone receives guiding light of firm desires.

Their post has points; if dysphoria is an extension of a fetish who are you to critique its incarnation?

>>5634245
If OPs encounter with dysphoria takes the place of existential crises in the context of crossdressing, why cant it just be as such?
Must it be shoehorned into explicit checklists?

I am not trying to invalidate yiur experiences. I am trying to say that ones encountrrs with aspects of their psyche are potentially quite varied.
>>
>>5634296
>>assuming your own experiences and the anecdotes of members of your trans community participation are definitive

You're an idiot. I was describing what MY experience and what MANY trans peoples' experiences are like, in response to the post that said that NO trans person's experience is like that. I never even presumed to speak for _most_ trans people. Maybe you should properly read what you're responding to you before you shitpost yourself.
>>
>>5634296
AGP
G
P

Go ahead and legitimize that nonsense.
I prefer to not be an idiot however.
>>
>>5633133
Sooo. This thread has turned into a shit show. If you're still around, OP, would you be willing to write about your crossdressing hobby? Are you willing you give it up because it's hard for you to pass as female? With just the contents of your opening post, there's so little to go on that it's sparked a little bout of ideological warfare based on assumptions about you none of them have the background to make.

So, yeah. If you want a more robust discussion, feed in more info. Otherwise, talk to a therapist about how you're feeling and be very proactive with whatever homework they give you.
>>
>>5634355
>believing in the AGP meme
>not being an idiot
The two are mutually exclusive.
>>
>>5634245
Are you me?
>tfw my hand contacts my dick instead of a vagina.
God I hate that!!!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.