[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is no such thing as homosexuality. Everyone, every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1453609203206.jpg (81KB, 677x404px) Image search: [Google]
1453609203206.jpg
81KB, 677x404px
There is no such thing as homosexuality.
Everyone, every single person is bisexual.
Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't.
>>
>>5631484
>Be me
>Have sex with woman twice
>Feelsbadman.jpg
>zero pleasure
>Frott with male because no anal pls
>feels good man

No attraction to women and attraction to men = Gay.

It's really that simple OP.
>>
>>5633345
>Have sex with woman twice
>Feelsbadman.jpg
iktfb
>>
>>5631484
You and I are bisexual but for some people, an interpersonal relationship involves more than just the 2 involved. Some people are very complicated, have a desire to impress family/friends brainwashed low iq's, anyway whatever who cares. Not everyone's bi.
>>
>>5633345
>>5633747

Were you aroused by the women? Or was it just friction, or other fantasies keeping you up?
>>
File: 1454136682043.jpg (40KB, 425x750px) Image search: [Google]
1454136682043.jpg
40KB, 425x750px
>>5631484
I heard anime makes you gay, but I just want to me a QT girl
>>
>>5637595
Friction and desire to not be labled as bad in bed. I guess you could call it determination
>>
>>5631484
You're right, OP. I have nothing to add (or remove)
>>
>>5633345
By that logic I'm not lesbian I'm straight for liking girls. You turned my world upside down senpai.
>>
can the Bisexual meme stop? i mean it has taken on the new form of Pansexual but they really both need to stop.
Face it. You're either too much of a pussy to come out as fully gay or you're just a straight person who wants to be special
>>
>>5631484
My gold star ass begs to differ.>>5633345
>>
>>5638320
Bi-sexual "meme". Have you heard of AGP? That's the epitome of bi-sexuality. I'm attracted only to the female form and can have sex with them with ease, but I'm also turned on by making myself look female and getting fucked by men.
>>
>>5631484
Never been attracted to women, ever.
Only attracted to men. Love men. Love Dick. Love balls. Vagina/boobs are gross to me.

Bam. You have been proven wrong
>>
you don't have to be gay- suicide is a choice
best i got
>>
>>5631484
nO,luckily,most people are just normal human beings : )
>>
I can flirt with girls fine, but it doesn't change the fact that vaginas are icky and I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole.
>>
>>5631484
I can only speak for myself as a gay man, but I've never once in my life felt any type of sexual attraction towards women, ever. My dick has never so much as twitched when beautiful women are around, and believe me, I tried so hard when I was younger to make it happen. The idea of being sexual/physical with a woman literally makes my penis shrivel.

I can totally see how people can be 100% gay or straight, because I'm one of them.
>>
You're right, I can't prove you wrong.

Everyone is to some degree bisexual. The terms straight and gay only serve to let people know who you learn more towards.

The fact that everyone is bisexual is evident with transexuals and hyper feminine "femboys" who confuse the fuck out of men who would otherwise completely identify as straight.

Sexuality isn't even remotely black and white. Just because you have an anecdote about how YOU totally aren't attracted to this gender or that gender doesn't change anything. All it means is you have a very heavy preference.
>>
>>5631484
I think there is more evidence for homosexuality than for heterosexuality.
I'm bisexual myself though.
>>
>>5638815
But, if everyone is bisexual, then it is normal.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.