[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A gay acquaintance forced a kissed on me and grabbed my dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1368376500779.gif (140KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1368376500779.gif
140KB, 600x450px
A gay acquaintance forced a kissed on me and grabbed my dick at a party. Is it homophobic to get him arrested for sexual assault?
>>
Depends, would you do the same thing to a woman or would you just let it go?
>>
>>5630786
The police will literally laugh at you. Where I'm from police barely give two shits about male on female assault let alone male on male..
>>
>>5630786

I already told you it was just a prank, man.
>>
>>5630786
you should revenge-rape him
>>
>>5630786
It's not homophobic. Homophobic would be trying to get him arrested for something simply because he was into men.
>>
>>5630789
would a woman do the same thing to OP, or would she just let it go?
>>
You're completely in the wrong. Xe's been oppressed all xis life by cissexual people like you, xe's been forced to hide and be ashamed of xis own sexuality. When xe was finally able to get loose at a party, xe took great liberties in exercising xis sexuality which had long been denied to xim. Your lack of understanding only reflects your internalized homophobia. Shame on you.
>>
>>5631920
This anon gets it. Assault is assault OP, regardless of who's involved.
>>
Absolutely not. No one should be made to feel exploited, be it by gays or straights are whatever.
>>
>>5630910
>male on female
How's the middle east?
>>
>>5630786
Yes. You're turning him down just why exactly? He's gay? Ummmm that's literally the definition of homophobia. Fix yourself.

And besides, the idea that a man could be sexually assaulted is laugahble.
>>
>>5630786
No but you'd be a fucking pussy.
>>
>>5630786
Narp. But getting him arrested is a bit extreme, bro.
>>
>>5630786
Don't be a fag, dude.
>>
>>5630786
You should beg his forgiveness by sucking his balls
>>
what i'd have done was kissed you on the chest and only slightly tickled your dick
>>
>>5631982
I can't understand your axxent.
>>
>>5630925
This. Showing dominance by grabbing his penis and French kissing him will likely produce the results required.
>>
>>5632083
Middle east, bfe usa
same diff
>>
>>5630786
Bit of an overreaction. I'd just have a shot of rum and sleep.
>>
Not homophobic. You would however be a pussy ass bitch. Seriously I've had a girl once try and "turn" me straight by getting in bed with me naked while I was drunk and trying to give me a handjob. It was weird I told her to get off me but I wasn't about to call the cops. She was a little too into me even when she knew I was gay and it was kinda irritating that she did that but still to call the cops? On something so trivial? Only a massive faggot would do such a thing.
>>
>>5630786
This fucking thread again? At least you aren't claiming it's rape anymore.
>>
>>5637804
There's a dangerous sexual predator still out on the streets giving handjobs to unsuspecting gay men because of you, I hope you're happy with yourself.
>>
>Not punching him in the throat
Assert yourself, pussy. Don't be a bitch who just takes everything and never pushes back.
>>
Get him addicted to heroin. Kill off every rival dealer in the area. Charge him more and more to get his fix until his life is destroyed.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.