[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I discuss polygamy with my bf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (51KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51KB, 900x636px
So this is kind of weird but I'm honestly not sure. My boyfriend had been subconsciously hinting at it all week. I can read him like an open book and I adore that about him. He finally slipped and brought the idea up with me. I'm not opposed to it or for it just yet. Just not sure how to discuss it maturely. I know he loves me very much and he also knows my last relationship ended up being polyamorous and failing because of it. I haven't seen a poly relationship work, in theory I like the idea in practice it's failed miserably. What happens if one ends up hating one but still very much loves the other? How will this affect raising a family, we've both already decided to have kids? I'm 24, my boyfriend is 22, and the person he wants to bring in is 19. How might age play into this? What boundaries should be set if we do end up doing this? I've never met the guy in question but they were together before I met my boyfriend and broke up because the guy in question started going through his slutty phase, I've been there before so I have no room to judge. They got back together when I first met my boyfriend, before he was my boyfriend, and then my boyfriend broke it off to be with me and we've been madly in love since. He said of I didn't want to do this he wouldn't do it but I feel like if I say no it'll always be in the back of both our minds. How do I handle this with tact?
>TLDR version; Can polygamy work and if it can what steps are necessary to make it work?
>>
>>5630187
you cuck
>>
It never works
>>
>>5630187
>Can polygamy work and if it can what steps are necessary to make it work
Yeah first you buy a gun, then you put it in your mouth and pull the trigger. Your bf then forgets about you and finds someone else.
>>
To be clear, you mean dating/in a relationship with multiple guys, not just fuckkng multiple guys, right?

If it's the latter, it's certainly possible though trickier. Communication and prior expressed boundaries seem important for this.

If it's the former, hhhheeeeeelllllll no. No no no no no.
>>
>>5630187
Idk OP apperantly you already have experience in a relationship like that so I think you have some of the necessary knowledge. Try to figure out exactly why your last relationship failed and see how you can prevent that from happening.

I'd say that it is possible to make it work but it requires a specific mentality from all of the participants, the relationship needs to actually be 3 people and not just 2+1

You can try going on dates with all of you and see how comfortable you feel. Take it slow and evaluate your feelings/discuss with your partner before proceeding.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.