[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you gays keep straight male friends? I always tell myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1454098848870.png (1MB, 1181x1748px) Image search: [Google]
1454098848870.png
1MB, 1181x1748px
How do you gays keep straight male friends? I always tell myself they're just friends and they don't see how I do, but I can't help every time one of them gets a girlfriend or tells me they're hanging out with another group of friends without me, I just get so jealous and my heart just sinks to my stomach, I mean I had plans tonight and now all I want to do is be alone and cry because my friend casually mentions a new girlfriend! Just kill me now ;_;7
>>
>>5629503
>How do you gays keep straight male friends?
By being yourself. Even though our sexualities are different we can still relate in our interests

>all I want to do is be alone and cry because my friend casually mentions a new girlfriend!
Why is this even a problem? You should feel happy for them. You can also work with their gfs and be your friends' hype man to strengthen all of your guys' bonds
>>
>>5629549
>Why is this even a problem?
Well deep down I admit I want him for myself, I know I shouldn't
>>
>>5629584
Oh shit, forget the trip, I was shitposting somewhere else
>>
>>5629584
You sound really young, so I'm going to assume you're under 20 years old.

As you get older, you get less clingy and shit like that will bother you less and less. Just don't make it a big deal and let yourself naturally grow up with time
>>
>>5629503
I get ugly friends. Problem solved.
>>
>>5629677
Too bad the ugly ones are also the most toxic, though.
>>
>>5629503
I'm not attracted to every male and I can control myself lol
>>
>>5629661
Yeah I just turned 20

>>5629677
>>5629698
Well it's not with every friend, just sometimes you get really close with one guy, maybe he's kinda ugly but his personality is hot, and you're hanging out a lot and he's in your dreams and always on your mind... I'm probably just crazy, laying in bed imaging a romantic hangout with my friend while he probably just sees me as another guy to waste time with, I can't be the only one this happens to right?
>>
My best friend is drop dead gorgeous. We've been friends since highschool ended. He is obnoxiously straight however and that's a big enough turn off that I can be just friends with him. As I got older it became even easier to make straight friends.
>>
>>5629877
What about those "comfortable with their sexuality" guys that constantly joke about gay stuff, I knew a guy(actually multiple guys) who was always pulling such gay shit, he was the biggest tease ever, and he was straight as a pin! I even got drunk with him and he wouldn't even cuddle with me, but they just keep pulling you in with how they act.
>>
>>5629682
fucking this x1000

Confidence issues, boring, neets, e.t.c.
>>
>>5629820
Meh then you just lack experience. When you experienced these things multiple times you just get over it. And you'll likely just embrace being alone and having sometimes casual sex since a stable gay relationship is impossible to get with someone who actually looks decent and has a decent character.
>>
>>5629503
It's easy, be like me, don't have friends.
>>
When you decide you're gay, straight or bi it's like wearing a t-shirt that says so, don't expect to meet any new people. Just be yourself poser
>>
>>5629549
>You should feel happy for them.
It's pretty hard to be "happy for them" when you are lonely and miserable. For gays great friends would also make excellent lover material, except that the other party has a 90% chance of not being available.
>>
>>5631339
>meh just learn how to cope with being miserable: the post
>>
This has never been a problem for me
>>
>>5633949
>"hey guys I have a problem this game is not running"
>"works fine for me"
>"have you tried restarting the computer?"
>"PM me for the solution"
>"issue solved thread closed"
>>
>>5633977

Okay, fair enough

I don't have that problem because I realize that not everyone is going to be attracted to you. Even if all my male friends were gay/bi the amount of them that'd want to fuck me wouldn't be 100%

Just because you have feelings for someone doesn't mean they feel the same way about you even if they're attracted to your gender and there's nothing you can do about that.
>>
>>5633989
>and there's nothing you can do about that
That's wrong, when they are attracted to your sex there's a lot you can do about it.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.