[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl and I'm attracted to girls but I like penises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1447703109209.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447703109209.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
I'm a girl and I'm attracted to girls but I like penises better than vaginas. I really dislike how men look in general though. Basically I like everything about girls except their vagina and I dislike everything about men except their penis.

Does that make me a lesbian or bi or what?
>>
>>5629182
Female chaser.
>>
hi be my gf pls
>>
>>5629182
IT MAKES YOU A FAGGOT, ALL OF YOU ARE FAGGOTS!
>>
Transbians will love and covet you.
>>
>>5629287
yes I will op pls
>>
>>5629182
You're just a supercilious cunt.
>>
>>5629182
marry me
>>
>>5629182
same but I'm a dude. I also don't really like chicks with dicks either
>>
>>5629414
i was here first
>>
>>5629182
Finally a rare chaser appears. You've heard of guys who love dick girls. But this is the sequel you've ALL BEEN WAITING FOR. A grill who loves dick girls.

>that'll be 10 bitcoins, son
>get to the back of the line
>and if you EVEN THINK of stealing one of mai waifus I'll shank you in the nose
>>
>>5629182
politycal lesbian
>>
What is a chaser?
>>
Female chasers aren't that rare honestly. They are are handsy though. Way nicer. They sure know how to chase.
>>
>>5629620

Where do you meet these mystical female chasers?
>>
File: topcombine.png (168KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
topcombine.png
168KB, 500x332px
>>5629182
that makes you asian
>>
>>5629182
Imagine you had a girl that's your type in front of you.
What would you do?
Imagine you had a man's penis at your disposition (don't ask), what would you do?
>>
>>5630048
Glue the penis onto the girl and have sex with her.
>>
>>5629990
Oakland, Brooklyn, Portland and Seattle

Have fun, they are known in transbian circles and no one calls them chasers because they have vaginas.
>>
>>5630058
you're OP?
>>
Honestly, it comes down to what you believe. If you want to consider yourself a lesbian, then that is more than enough to fit the criteria. If you don't want to date guys at all, you probably don't want to go around advertising yourself as bi.

It's pretty hard to get off without sticking something inside you, even for lesbians. And it's not to hard to either fuck girls with strapons or trans girls.
>>
trannies are for you
>>
I would say you're straight, you just like feminine dudes. A dude is a dude no matter how girly he is.
>>
>>5629182
That makes you the perfect girlfriend for basically every gay MTF. It's a small dating pool, but you almost totally lack competition, and they are devoted in the extreme.
>>
>>5630120
Almost no lesbians practice any kind of penetrative sex -- even fingers. And virtually no straight women get off on penetration, but on cunnilingus or manual clit stimulation instead. (Actually, nearly all straight women go their lives without experiencing an orgasm, and many think it's a myth. Straight men are awful at sex.)
>>
>>5630188
If this is what you honestly believe I feel sorry for you.
>>
i will totally devote my life to you and love you forever and do whatever you want just hold me
>>
>>5629182
I'm the same way, OP. I would probably have sex with a cis woman if I really loved them, though.
>tfw no femboy bf or mtf gf
>>
>>5629182
PLEASE B
IN
HOUSTON
>>
>all these transbian turned formerly beta males swarming in
lol
>>
>>5630188
different people enjoy different things.
>>
>>5630467
is it hilarious, or pitiful, that they go through all that and still can't get pussy?
>>
>tfw almost fell for the trans meme when I was 17
>went to therapist and everything
>chickened out because I don't want to cut my dick off or eventually become an old lady
>still think about it
>turn 25 and one day realize it's not necessarily an all or nothing thing
>I've never really felt masculine and have no desire to be
>so why not just become more effemininate and crossdress?

I've had people call me cute before but I wouldn't ever pass as is. I've been losing weight and am strongly considering going on somewhat low dose spiro to become more more boyish/girlish (block most of T).

Not sure about estrogen. That's a much quicker route to chemical castration. The spiro would also help a bit with smoothing skin, acne and the maybe the slight hair thinning.

How fucking crazy am I? I think the lgbt community as a whole is being led by feminist shit and I want nothing to do with it and I'll probably disappoint my parents but fuck it I guess?
>>
>>5630188
Hahahaha lol you're so uninformed that it's incredible. It's really, really sad.
>>
>>5632952
Yeah I'm kind of a cunt for my lame attempt at OT hijacking.

>>5629182
OP, I think you just need a more effemininate man. Or get over your penis fascination. Have you ever had a penis to stick in your mouth or cum on your face? Maybe they're not all you think they are.
>>
>>5632964
You can look it up anywhere that isn't BangBus or some other retarded thing. Penetrative sex does not frequently lead to orgasms, do WSW typically don't bother with the hassle. Eating pussy is more fun anyway.
>>
>>5632952
>am strongly considering going on somewhat low dose spiro to become more more boyish/girlish (block most of T).
Bicalutamide, block the T and DHT from working in all but the dick.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.