[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I trans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1454022235571.jpg (74KB, 283x357px) Image search: [Google]
1454022235571.jpg
74KB, 283x357px
When I was young, I thought about being female occasionally and wishing I was born as one. For the most part, they were passing thoughts. Starting 4 months ago I keep thinking about living as a woman and it really appeals to me. I keep reading about trans stuff and it resonates with me but I don't have a lot of body dysphoria. What the hell am I?
>>
>>5626258
are you attracted to men or women because that is important?
>>
>>5626258
>I don't have a lot of body dysphoria
You're not trans, you might just get off to the thought of being a girl.
>>
>>5626319
>>5626295
I am atrracted to women, but I don't get off on thinking of myself as a girl. I can't even imagine myself having sex as a girl.
>>
I was the same way. After I accepted being bi it kind of fixed this obsession with being "normal" I'd had going so I stopped trying to be traditionally masculine and it turned out I love nail polish etc. Now I get that I didn't really want to be a girl, I just wanted aspects of the girl social role and way of thinking. If I had to go back and choose what to be born as I'd probably go guy now.
>>
>>5626337
>I am attracted to women
Ok this is an unpopular opinion around here but you're probably not trans then and you are probably just internalizing your sexual desires for women onto yourself causing this desire to not only fuck women but to be one too. You should try getting yourself a nice gf that gives you lots of sex and see how you feel after that before attempting any serious gender transitions.
>>
>>5626349
I've never really been attracted to or aroused by men before though
>>
>>5626357
I already have a gf too
>>
>>5626357
Best post in thread.

Also stay away from trans forums and websites as they tend to brain wash anyone who even remotely thinks about being the other gender into transitioning. This is why we have so many hons and people who don't seem like they're legit trans in the community.
>>
>>5626364
It wasn't really anything to do with my being bi. Accepting that just led me to bring open to being nonconforming in other areas of my life, including not trying to be traditionally masculine.
>>
>>5626371
Then your doing it wrong.
>>
>>5626357
oh ok i'll just head on over to the gf store and pick one up...
>>
>>5626258
This is an unpopular opinion around here, but the best thing for you to do is to engage in some introspection, assisted by a therapist if you can manage. You would be well-served by comparing and contrasting how you think about living as a woman, and how you think about living as a man. Make a little journal and mark down when you have these thoughts or fantasies, and a little snapshot of what's going on in your external life at that moment.

No one here is equipped to state whether you are trans or not; give yourself some space and get a clearer image of your feelings. Good luck and happy trails.
>>
>>5626319
>>5626357
>>5626390
Quit pushing your discredited theory on questioning persons. It shows a shameful disregard for their well-being.
>>
>>5626258
why did you chose that pic for your thread?
>>
>>5626295
No it isn't. Orientation and gender are separate axis and can be different.
>>
>>5626357
Is trying to turn you into a hon by delaying self discovery and transition.

Find a good gender therapist and talk your feelings through with them.
>>
>>5626357
>you are probably just internalizing your sexual desires for women onto yourself causing this desire to not only fuck women but to be one too.
that type of reaction is so bloody rare in a cis male that even suggesting it without extensive psych evaluation is malpractice.

>>5626258
Follow this instead >>5626561
>>
>>5628654
>that type of reaction is so bloody rare in a cis male that even suggesting it without extensive psych evaluation is malpractice.

>tfw i can't trade my disorder with some SJW who wants to be a very very special snowflake despite having basically a very normal life
>>
>>5626589
oh yeah? well ur an faget.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.