[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board depresses me like no other, why is the reality of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1445722387746.gif (985KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445722387746.gif
985KB, 500x240px
This board depresses me like no other, why is the reality of being lbgt so shit?

>Tfw 21
>Tfw major anxiety issues will keep me from getting a bf
>Tfw will die a forever alone virgin
>>
File: 1451779218329.jpg (40KB, 610x342px) Image search: [Google]
1451779218329.jpg
40KB, 610x342px
I'm in the same boat.
>bad social anxiety
>meds do nothing
>tfw never going to get a bf
>>
File: 1430554062494.png (317KB, 1280x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1430554062494.png
317KB, 1280x1296px
>>5625021
h-how do we solve this sir

The thing that attracts me most to guys is their protection, tfw just want a bf to take me under his wing and protect me from the world
>>
>>5624993
>why is the reality of being lbgt so shit?
The world is cruel.
The world is wicked.

Out there they revile you as a monster.
Out there they'll hate and scorn and jeer.
Why invite their calumny and consternation?
Stay in here.
Be faithful to me.
Grateful to me.
Do as I say.
Obey.
And stay.
In here.
>>
>>5624993
What is this from?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 958x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 958x720px
>>5624993
You have to man up, yes I'm aware of the irony, seriously though. Nothing good is going to come out of dwelling on those thoughts, you're just going to dig yourself further down and make it harder for yourself.

I'm in the same boat but I'm confident that I'll meet someone, I've had opportunities but those just didn't feel right, I'm waiting for the right one, if it doesn't come around, well fuck it, there's other things in life.
>>
>>5625201
I don't anime but reverse search gave me this http://aminoapps.com/page/anime/5677803/mahiro-fuwa
>>
I just stopped being gay and focus on other things. Joining a political organization. Maybe one day I will find a bf and I can remember I'm gay again.
>>
>>5625209
I know this is the final anwser but it's also the hardest one to do.

I managed to work up the courage to go on a date with a guy once, he sounded nice but hr took me back to his flat that was full of other gay guys and made me uncomfortable
>>
>>5625201
I'm pretty sure it's from a manga called No.6.
It's never explicit in the anime, but the two heros are gay together (the creator also said it, iirc)
>>
File: 1430382378111.jpg (419KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430382378111.jpg
419KB, 640x600px
>>5625308
I meant to add they were the extremely flamboyant types and pushy and it made me panic.

I just need someone who's sensitive to my autism and in return I'll be the most loyal and loving bf ever ;_;
>>
>>5625351
Where do you live? Might as well try.
>>
>>5624993
story of my life.

thought i found the one but he doesn't want me
>>
>>5625366
I'm in New Zealand which doesn't help :c
>>
Drugs.
Clonazepam works like magic with social situations, since I don't have them alot might as well be on drugs and do it than be sober and depressed in my 40m2 galaxy.
>>
>>5625421
Ya I get prescribed diazapam(valium) quite often which helps but I really don't want to be reliant on it and I end up just taking it when I'm bored
>>
Honestly and its hard to hear but you need to just do shit. ive been in and out of hospitals my entire life. for this kind of crap. You need to push yourself way out of your comfort zone for some shit and not act like a victim because you cant do something.

Most important part is a BF will not help you be you. You cant expect someone else to love you if you cant love yourself, or if you want them to solve your problems.

Not to mention a partner is not the end all and not the only part of life. if you look for a partner desperately you wont find the right one.
I have pretty bad social problems, but i can find a partner because its not my end game, its not what controls and drives me. its part of my life. find those other passions, those drives and trust me both anxiety and finding a partner will be a hell of a lot easier to manage.

Anxiety will not kill you
Anxiety is a fear response, to danger which may or not be there, you need to learn to look at the situation and address it for what it is. The feelings may not go away, they may not even get better. but you will have control over your actions and you will feel better for doing it.
>>
>>5625388
No way anon, I seriously landed here in NZ the other week.
>>
>>5625515
On holiday? You should have come dragged me out of my house :)
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 500x289px
>>5625678
Yeah sort of, I got a work & holiday visa so I'll be around for a few months maybe a year.

I literally just got here from the other side of the earth, I'm on the north island at the moment, about an hour from the downtown area of Auckland. I don't know anyone around here so if you wanna be friends that would be really nice :)
>>
>>5625770
Niiiiice! I'm in the South island sadly buut I could add you on steam or something?
>>
>>5625805
Sweet, I don't have a computer with me, only my old phone and the occasional wifi from a cafe or my flat though but feel free to chat whenever you want!

http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561197971073366
>>
>>5625844
Added! Also
>sweden
Cute
>>
>>5624993
Sometimes I think lgbt have it real bad in terms of finding love and I think to myself how miserable I am and how easy it would be to have someone by now were I straight.

But then I consider that I haven't actually tried to look around me; actually looking for someone, anyone at all, and that simply has to do with the fact that maybe deep down I understand that I do not feel ready to be with someone just yet.
If I were straight, I'd probably be in the same position, whining to myself how lonely I am and how hard it is to find someone.

The reason I'm Hans right now has more to do with my attitude than externak factors.
>>
>>5624993
Shit imagine a world where you can just date whoever and get hormones at a young age. An average trap from that world would be god tier here.
>>
>>5624993
>die a forever alone virgin
It's not so bad. I'm a musician and apparently one of my biggest heroes (Nick Drake) died a virgin. He was a great looking guy but he was incredibly depressed and anti-social. It's just something that happens, I guess.
>>
>>5625209
see you space cowboy
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.