[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally today >been at the doctor to get my hormones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: vi15.gif (2MB, 500x229px) Image search: [Google]
vi15.gif
2MB, 500x229px
>literally today
>been at the doctor to get my hormones
>wearing black eyeliner, really thin foundation
>sitting in the waiting room when a really handsome guy comes in
>I usually don't dare to look anyone in the eyes wearing this much make up, but our eyes meet, and his beauty takes my breath away - shit, my eyes lingered too much - he saw me
>mumble a quick Hello then cast my eyes down, hopefully my hair will hide me
>to my surprise he asks me whether I'm waiting for the doctor or the assistants, prompting me to look up - and he smiles warmly - while ignoring everyone else in the small room
>my voice is less than perfect so I quietly say yes and try to make myself appear even smaller
>expect him to sit somewhere in the back, but picks a seat next to me and leans close
>can't tell whether he thinks i'm a boy or a girl, but men are usually not this friendly when they think you're one of them
>ohshitohshit
>finally get inside the doctor's room, get my prescription meds - tells me to call the next patient called X.Y
>go outside, and call the persons name in one breath. It's the guy from before. He smiles at me again.
>I make a meep and just make a run for it with my hair whipping after me

I'm such a spaz.
>>
>>5623607
>he asks me whether I'm waiting for the doctor or the assistants
>I quietly say yes

kek
>>
>>5623629
I know right. Among my friends I'm known as the "smart one", but when a handsome dude appears my IQ immediately drops about ~70 points. It's embarrassing.
>>
>in love with friend
>always get a huge smile and little red when I see him
>"anon why are you always giggling at me, do I look funny or something"
no you're fucking HOT fucking kiss me you bastard
>>
>>5623734
Yeah it happens. Hot guys make me stutter. One time a guy I had a huge crush on said "looking good today" to me and I got so happy that my eyes teared up a little.
>>
>>5623866
I know that feel!

>started working in a factory three months ago - my first ever job
>first day
>realize I hate everything but the people here, who were very nice
>there was this super kind brunette with sparkling sky-blue eyes and warm smile who helped me settle in, obviously I immediately crushed on him
>I had been pretending to be straight all day - I'd like to think I did a good joob
>the next day I arrive in a very good mood somehow, despite my hatred of that place
>I'm talking to a dude I became friends with during orientation when the blue eyed handsome guy appears at the start of our shift
>unable to contain my enthusiasm I accidentally flashed him with a 500 Watt smile and waved
>he looks stunned for a couple of seconds, then jokingly yells, you do realize I have a girlfriend right? That had to be the brightest smile I've ever recieved in my life
>giggle awkwardly while screaming internally OH SHIT I'M SO BUSTED
>I quit literally 4 hours later

And that was the story of my first job. I lasted literally a day. I'm still a bit annoyed with myself that I couldn't stay any longer, because I really, really liked that guy. He was just..perfect.
>>
>>5623607
this is the cutest. someone teach me to like boys pls.
>>
>>5623866
Iktf so hard
>Tfw you get your buddy so blitzed he wants to cuddle, happens every so often
>Once even got another "straight" (lol) friend to kiss me on the cheek

Tfw your friend starts catching on
>"Can you stop staring bud? Getting a liiiiiittle creepy."
>"You can stop looking at me now."
>"What, are you gonna kiss me dude?" if I get too close
>"I kinda wish I gay, you don't have to deal with women's bullshit. I'm just not into guys though."

That last one sounded like it was directed right at me no matter how casually he said it. We both know we're just friends but FUCK he's so cute and he doesn't even know it.
>>
>>5623607
>>finally get inside the doctor's room, get my prescription meds - tells me to call the next patient called X.Y
what kind of fucking "doctor's office" is this
>>
>>5623866
The worst is when you start giggling at pretty much anything he says.
>>
>>5624457
One that's probably strapped for cash.
>>
There is this ultra cute guy at my company. We worked on diffrent project but in the same room. He always says hi to me and smile (oh my god his smile).

Then we got separated to diffrent floors. I saw him in the kichen talking with some girls. I said hi to him and he completly ignored me.

I think he realize that I'm MtF. ;_;

I know it sounds stupid but I'm so alone.
>>
I like this thread. It's the tranny roasties ignoring me for all my life suffering at the hands of fellow men

muhahahahahahh eat shit bitches
>>
>>5624457
In my country it happens occasionally that when you're finished at the doctor, they tell you when you go out to tell the the others sitting outside one of them is free to go in. Or they give you a specific name in case somebody has an appointment. I don't see why is this so unusual? It's just common courtesy.
>>
>>5623607
Why was the clip made black and white for that .gif?
>>
>>5624987
It makes the file size smaller, allowing more of the animation on websites with severe upload limits.
>>
>>5624987
It's art
>>
>>5624873
Where are you from?
>>
File: is-this-real-life-700x493.jpg (62KB, 700x493px) Image search: [Google]
is-this-real-life-700x493.jpg
62KB, 700x493px
>>5625031
>turning a gif black and white reduces its size

anon....
>>
>>5624873
so... was the guy coming for his HRT?
>>
>>5625036
central europe
>>5625143
nah, I get my hormones from one of the town's family doctors, so the other patients are normal cis people with issues like common cold and such. That said, I'm supposed to get my hormones prescribed by an endocrinologist but you have to get an appointment there, which is unfortunate.
I'd rather just walk 5 minutes, get my meds and gtfo home, instead of spending like half a day traveling to the capital city via train, waiting a bunch etc. Not exactly lawful, but a lot more convenient.
>>
>>5624457

When I lived in Orlando, Florida, I had to do that in a couple of doctor's offices. It's not so strange to me.
>>
>>5624024
>>there was this super kind brunette with sparkling sky-blue eyes and warm smile who helped me settle in, obviously I immediately crushed on him

There's always one anon.

iktf
>>
>>5623607

Reposting from >>5579583 and >>5579587.

>Be me in October
>I went to get my Basic Life Support certification as a prerequisite for EMT training
>Got there late by ten minutes, I didn't even know where the entrance to the building was. I thought I would get my ass roasted by the instructors because I thought you're expected to take shit seriously in healthcare
>Turns out when I asked the security guard, I was the first to arrive
>I take the time until everyone else arrived to go over the AHA booklet because my college work kept me from reading the whole thing
>Eventually, a handsome blond guy with blue eyes around my age shows up as I was reading, he asks if I was there for the BLS class
>I look up and he walks over with a curious look directed at me/the book in my lap (couldn't tell in the split-second I looked at him)
>He was smiling as he asked and combined with the way he tilted his head, it was kind of seductive
>I quickly turn my head back to the book and tell him I am here for the class
>He sits down next to me (most of the seats were full at the time)
>He tries to start a conversation with me
>My thoughts go straight to thinking, "Maybe it will be like those lewd posts on/lgbt/. Imightfinallygetaboyfriendandlosemyvirginity. Maybewewillgetmarried. Wewillbuyahousetoourselvesandlivetogetherhappily." All of these lewd thoughts come to me.
>I even thought "This isn't anything like when girls liked me. With them, they just made me anxious, like I was waiting to be attacked, but now I'm actually... excited?"
>I'm just trying to not spill my spaghetti and I autismally give him one word answers
>Heavy breathing as I'm looking at my picture book, it's not reading anymore because I can't focus
>Try to regain control of my breathing but his voice just keeps it going
>Eventually, two other guys get there, both of them are older and we start class
>Turns out, the blond guy was the assistant instructor
>I avoid his gaze until a bit into the class
>>
>>5623607
>>5626613

>When I do, I realize that though he is handsome, he has gay face
>"Ah, right. Why would a straight guy be in to me?"
>We ended class like an hour, maybe hour and a half early, and the two instructors and the other guy are talking about some medical stories
>Since I was a complete noob while the three of them already had experience and I'm socially retarded, I just stood there wondering whether I should interrupt them to ask the main, older instructor a question about something I missed
>Eventually leave, feeling like a loser as I said goodbye
>Wasn't missed
>Get home, look in the mirror
>See my stubbled face and manly mandible
>Want to kill myself

From the 19 of January, 2016

>Walking from university to home
>See a guy distinctively looking at me for 3 or 4 seconds, slight smile on his face
>People had been looking at me strangely all day
>Wasn't sure if it was because I had my scarf covering my face, or the fact that my wool cap with a braided design and my wool gloves looked kind of girly (they were both black though)
>This time, I made sure not to cover my face, just my neck
>So it must not be because I look dangerous
>"But I definitely still look manly as whiskey, don't I?"
>Just keep walking
>>
>>5624024
>>I quit literally 4 hours later
Im laughing and crying for you anon. You didn't need to do that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.