[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bottoms what's the minimum dick size on a top that you would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: memehell.jpg (40KB, 383x364px) Image search: [Google]
memehell.jpg
40KB, 383x364px
Bottoms what's the minimum dick size on a top that you would put up with in a relationship/sexual encounter.
>>
I just like rimjobs and sucking dick fampai
>>
>>5623450
so what's the minimum then?
>>
4.5 maybe. Average sized dicks feel best. Biggu dicku isnt the best physically, only mentally for taking such a mega cock. Unfortunately, a 3 inch dick probably won't hit my prostate.
>>
>>5623458

5 or so I guess but size doesn't matter as much as shape or if it's gross like a lot of asian dicks are or if it's cut (aka mutilated)
>>
Not bottom, vers here but anyway; my BF has a 5.5-6 inch cock but it's thick and feels incredible.

>Bigger than 6 inches is meh, more likely to be uncomfortable
>At least 4.5 inches to hit my prostate
>Thicker is better.
>Uncut >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cut, being fucked by a cut dick feels like a dildo, an uncut cock feels much better.
>Shape matters, although weird shapes can feel good in the right position.

Minumum? 4 inches if you're thick and uncut. 5.5 if you're average girth / cut.
>>
>>5623494
>being fucked by a cut dick feels like a dildo

summed it up perfectly

might as well be a strap on
>>
>>5623440
minus 12 ;)
>>
>>5623503
>>5623494
>>5623475
Well god fucking dammit. Apparently I don't have to worry about being small but now I can be insecure in a whole new way.
>>
>>5623440
minimum like 4.5 yeah. and i don't want your mutilated genitals in my asshole, thanks
>>
>>5623515

A lot of guys aren't even that into anal.
>>
>>5623515

Sorry to make you feel that way anon, but I was talking about the perfect dick, not an acceptable dick.

If you're cut I'm sorry about that, but if you understand a cut dick works and feels different to an uncut one and change positions / quantity of lube / foreplay accordingly it's not a problem.

I prefer a thick uncut dick, but it's not a dealbreaker; don't feel insecure about what you've got just learn to use it right.
>>
>>5623524
yeah but I am
>>
>>5623536

Well you'll have to try harder to make up for it then I guess
>>
File: monkey-balls_small.jpg (139KB, 651x488px) Image search: [Google]
monkey-balls_small.jpg
139KB, 651x488px
>>5623515
don't worry about it son, you'll do just fine. Not everyone likes stench of chimp dicks or is willing to risk the higher rate of STIs associated with them.
>>
>>5623543

lmao nobody likes cut dicks more than real ones
>>
>>5623494
Huh. I've taken my share of dicks but I never noticed uncut ones feeling different inside me.
>>
>>5623543

Because the extremely minor reduction in STIs totally worth the reduction in sensitivity, removal of mechanical lubrication, drying of the glands and unsightliness of scar tissue associated with circumcision.

Or you could actually protect yourself with condoms and regular STI checks rather than your shit-teir meme 'protection'
>>
>>5623553

Probably because you're blown out and couldn't tell the difference between a dick and a fist
>>
File: 1449728175781.jpg (12KB, 435x326px) Image search: [Google]
1449728175781.jpg
12KB, 435x326px
>>5623552
stay mad, monkey men.
>>
>>5623553

Dicks are different, some cut dicks still have enough movement in the skin to make them feel fine. But I've taken cut dicks that were extremely uncomfortable because all the lubrication was from lube and none of it was mechanical.

Especially if the condom cringles or folds over itself - jesus, so uncomfortable.

But then, to each their own eh.
>>
>>5623565

Sounds like you're just mad you have a muslim dick
>>
>tfw cut dick
>tfw had phimosis at a young age and got medical circumcision because otherwise I would have never had sex without it hurting
>started thinking cut dicks were normal
>find out they aren't
>everyone likes uncut more
>my dick is a sham

W H Y E V E N L I V E
>>
>>5623593

Having a cut dick isn't the end of the world.

I think the "ew uncut is soooo grossssss" thing is almost exclusive to teenage girls.

It could be worse though, you could have nodick
>>
Why did OPs legitimate question turn into a cut vs uncut meme posting thread. 6 inches is fine if its thick, honestly the shape is the only really important thing unless you have a microdick.
>>
>>5623494
If you can tell a difference you aren't using protection and have aids.
>>
I prefer 5 to 6 inches. Any bigger is too uncomfortable and hits the back of my rectum or something and it really hurts. If they're too small they can't really thrust properly so you can barely even have sex anyway.
>>
>>5623679
>Why did OPs legitimate question turn into a cut vs uncut meme posting thread.
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
I am pretty sure my circumcision was botched. I have not seen any dicks that look like mine.
>>
>>5623440
If I was in a relationship it would matter and i wouldnt consider it "putting up with" anything. also, I dont sleep with anyone unless i am in a relationship.
>>
>>5624207
*wouldnt
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n76fguUuxL1rbiel2.gif (883KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n76fguUuxL1rbiel2.gif
883KB, 500x281px
>>5623560
Anon-kun, I'm really tight actually. Why are you so mean?
>>
>>5624245

I can only get it up for cute boys that are frustrated and horny at the same time
>>
>>5624290
Well I get turned on by being teased while taking dick sometimes, so I guesd that works.
>>
File: boo.png (143KB, 359x479px) Image search: [Google]
boo.png
143KB, 359x479px
>>5624383

Do you ever make this face? It's my fetish
>>
>>5623440
5.5 inches although I don't have a upper limit.

Also most of my fetishes are long term ones, so "sexual encounters" do nothing for me.
>>
File: yv77XGl.png (783KB, 1022x499px) Image search: [Google]
yv77XGl.png
783KB, 1022x499px
>>5624392
Something kinda like that. If a guy teasing makes me affirm something embarrassing (You normally speak formally but you sound so slutty now that I'm inside you) then I do tend to mumble or mutter my answer. Especially if Im horny but not too horny.
>>
>>5624545

You sound really cute Anon, I hope people in your life call you cute.
>>
In a relationship? I don't care about size. In a sexual encounter? 4" for anal I guess lol what matters is if you're cute i'll suck any size though.
>>
>>5623552
>Liking ant-eater penises
>>
>>5623440
Same as mine (5.1 inches) or bigger

I sucked a visibly smaller cock once and didn't really like the size tbqh
>>
>>5623552
Cut is pretty much the same thing just sometimes uncuts don't clean or cant pull it back or its super loose
>>
>>5623593

>tfw had phimosis at a young age and got medical circumcision because otherwise I would have never had sex without it hurting

Why didn't your doctor do a preputial plasty instead?

>The prepuce is a specialized, specific erogenous tissue in both males and females. Therefore, surgical excision should be restricted to lesions that are unresponsive to medical therapy, such as lichen sclerosis of the penis (balanitis xerotica obliterans) or vulva, which is unresponsive to other therapies (e.g. topical clobetasol, intralesional corticosteroids, topical testosterone propionate ointment, etretinate, and carbon dioxide or laser vaporization) [99].

>Preputial plasty [100] should be considered in place of circumcision whenever possible, so as to preserve the corpuscular sensory receptors, dartos muscle, penile mucosa and complete function of the penis, while avoiding abnormal exposure and keratinization of the glans penis.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1034.x/abstract
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.