[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

poor arin...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 65

File: 1453848505423.jpg (13KB, 362x359px) Image search: [Google]
1453848505423.jpg
13KB, 362x359px
does anyone else feel bad for this cat?
>>
>>5623081
>plays video games for a living
nah senpai nah
>>
>>5623119
>>5623081
He could probably afford ffs. That doesn't help his body though :(
>>
>>5623081
Who is this?
>>
>>5623226

Some unpassable closeted transgirl.
>>
>>5623226
a lets player, He is questionably trans because he always plays women characters, does voices, cross dresses and know waaaaaayyy too much about transpeople than cis people normally do,
>>
>>5623265
>arin
>a lets player
Where did everything go so wrong?
>>
>>5623287
When Jon left. As sexy as Danny is he can't put do Jon
>>
>>5623337
He meant when did he start being a let's player instead of an animator
>>
>>5623344
well he doesn't really animate anymore
like Ross said on his stream recently though, just because he's not actively animating doesn't mean he's not still an animator
bet let's playing is his career now, so I guess he's a let's player
>>
Everyone keeps saying Arin is trans, but does anyone else think Danny is gay?
>>
>>5623081
No trans alive would create a D club
>>
>>5623421
>>
>>5623421
now what in the sam hell is a d club?
>>
>>5623478
https://youtu.be/7gA_PU4VuhQ?t=12m50s
It's pretty great desu
>>
>>5623354

Let's Plays take up most of their time now and Arin has said that his animations come from spontaneous thoughts so he has less time to act on them now because of how rigorous the schedule for Grumps is.
>>
>>5623478
Oh yeah there's also a follow-up here too iirc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbPy1eEz9Ao
>>
>>5623081
>that face
that is the face of repression
it is a face I wish I wasn't familiar with but thanks to the mirror, I am well acquainted
good luck to arin :(
>>
>>5623389
I suppose it's possible, but I'm 10x more suspicious of Ross being gay.
>>
>>5623572
Ross is married though. Danny keeps claiming he's had girlfriends and how much he's fucked them and everythiny, but I'm pretty sure he's trying to hide that he's gay from the audience
>>
>>5623580
>>5623389
Dan isn't gay. But Brian is.

youtube.com/watch?v=f99njZJod2c
>>
>>5623566
Good news, lots of people have to repress many sick fetishes. Great world we live in.
>>
>>5623580
>Gay people are never in hetero marriages

Pretty much any video where Ross and Holly are playing together, Ross is just constantly shitting on her in the most uncool, uncalled-for way, he jokes about hurting or divorcing her WAY too much, and is generally just very dismissive of her in my opinion.

Here's a "good" example (from 2:37 on), playing together with Arin & Suzy on Valentine's Day:
https://youtu.be/y62mbiElYEQ?t=2m37s

Whether it turns out he's gay or not, it really seems like he's not very much into Holly at all and deep down holds a lot of resentment towards her. Just my interpretation tho...
>>
>>5623389
if he's gay is he more likely to marry me
because that would be a dream come true
>>
Wayyy too much personal shit seeps out when you make daily impro videos for the internet, you simply can't hide it. Especially not from viewers who have dealt with the same stuff themselves.
>>
>>5623265
>knows waaaaaayyy too much about transpeople than cis people normally do
huh. is this shown in any videos? i've honestly never heard him talk about trans people. then again i don't watch his videos much.
>>
>>5623849

>>5559399
>>
Omg is this the metal gear awesome guy. Why he is doing it to himself?!

Poor soul
>>
>>5623717
Yeah he should be fucking WORSHIPPING her. That's what marriage is about: Treating your spouse as if they were your GOD, ffs.

>>5623265
Yeah. I wish all these "straight" LGBT supporters just fucking came out already. Cunts.
>>
File: Whateves.jpg (17KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
Whateves.jpg
17KB, 421x399px
Not really a fan of post-Jon Game Grumps, but Jesus that thread was depressing. I hope it all works out well for Arin, and hopefully he doesn't kill himself or become a hon.
>>
>>5624022
Better a hon than dead.

Honestly, Arin has a great personality, so unless he got shot down by everybody and as a result became really insecure, I think he would make it even if he didn't pass all that well. I still think he could pass, with enough effort. I've seen worse cases turn out okay on timelines.

In truth Arin needs to have a goddamn real talk with someone
>>
>>5624061
Or someone needs to have a goddamn real talk with Arin.
>>
>>5624022
>Not really a fan of post-Jon Game Grumps
I can totally see why considering the way they pander to their fanbase nowadays (there was a Shovel Knight episode like two days ago where a bunch of people flipped shit in the comments about Dan saying "tranny smith apple") but they're genuinely good guys and they're funny as fuck when they're on the top of their game.
Assuming Arin is actually trans I doubt he plans on ever transitioning, and seems reasonably comfortable with the way things are desu (most trans who want to transition don't do free weights to my knowledge). He's certainly not gonna an hero because he seems like a very happy guy on a lot of levels.
>>
>>5623498
>18:00

this for sure answers the question thanks.
>>
>>5624114
>weights
Pretty common expression of repression though.

It's also healthy.
>>
>>5624114
>most trans who want to transition don't do free weights to my knowledge
repression
see: maki
>>
>>5624114

everyone should lift weights. everyone.
>>
>>5624292

Even grandma?
>>
>>5624396
Especially grandma, it helps with bone loss.
>>
>>5624292
>lifting
>ever
>>
i feel so bad for her now
>>
File: tumblr_mxl7n5ggNO1sjim5po1_500.png (386KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxl7n5ggNO1sjim5po1_500.png
386KB, 500x500px
>>5624160
>>5624292
Yeah but they don't usually bulk
Also, Arin's said on camera that he once seriously damaged his neck trying to suck his own dick (I think in Kirby's Epic Yarn at some point). I don't claim to know about tranny things very well but don't they usually hate their dicks and not want it dangling in their faces?

As a sidenote, shit, I should get a squat rack desu

>>5624439
>her
he's never said he's trans
>>
>>5624446
yeah but I can tell at this point
>>
>>5624462
but wouldn't that be at least as bad as if not worse than someone misgendering you if it's not the case? What if he has dysphoria but just doesn't want to do anything about it?
>>
>>5624061
>Better a hon than dead.

Respectfully disagree.
>>
>>5624000

>Yeah he should be fucking WORSHIPPING her. That's what marriage is about: Treating your spouse as if they were your GOD, ffs.

What kind of dysfunctional relationships do you have? It's about mutual respect, patience, love and understanding. It's not onesided.

Ross and holly were made for each other.
>>
>>5624446
>don't they usually hate their dicks and not want it dangling in their faces?

Kathoeys seem to get on with it fine
>>
>>5624446
That was Dan that injured his neck trying to suck himself off. Twice.
>>
>>5624648
Oh shit you're right
Never mind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9wzX1Jc73I
>>
>>5624446
>he's never said he's trans
This is true. But Super Mario Maker episode 42 (starting at 9 minutes) certainly hurts the old cis credibility.
"What other girl? There's only one girl"
"No. I'm there."

Maybe just a funny segment? Kind of hope so for Arin's sake.
>>
>>5624818
I don't think he would be dum enough to say no I'm there but I think he could slip up and say other girl and play it off as a gag
>>
>>5624818
To be fair that could easily be a joke
>>
maybe he's just a good ol fashioned crossdresser? he don't have to be trans to know about trans shiet and joke around with his gender.
>>
>>5624446
I became more dysphoric about my dick the closer I got to transitioning.
>>
>>5623081
>tfw my reaction image caught on
Why does this feel so good?
>>
>>5624563
I think they were being sarcastic
>>
>this video
https://youtu.be/Sjng0TSgaSI?t=7m48s
i just want to give her a hug
>>
>>5625788
me too, but i get the feelin that i have more of a sympathetic and emphatic streak than is normal RIGHT HERE ON 4 CHAN
>>
>>5623265
>lets player
This hits me so hard. I remember when he was an animator. He inspired me to pick up the art. Him, Oney, Pebbles, that whole circle. Then YouTube messed up their ad revenue system and they couldn't make money off their animations anymore unless they begged on Patreon.
>>
>>5625987
Bottle it up, buttercup
[spoiler]m-me too[/spoiler]
>>
>>5626003
I never cared for him that much but when Edd died, I began to really start getting serious with drawing.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlGDwo1Vxwk

Speaking of closeted trans people, look at the left.

>Soft skin
>Femme haircut
>EYEBROWS
>MAKEUP

God fucking damn it I'm calling it right now.
>>
>>5626087
Shame about the baldin
>>
>>5626087
>gamer t-shirt
Yep, confirmed for transbian.
>>
>>5626087

He also looks like he's growing tiddies but that could just be fat
>>
https://youtu.be/i_A7RjLSQ2s?t=6m12s
a question tries to address him always picking girls, and he first uses the TYPICAL trans response of "if I'm going to look at something it should be a girl butt"

he tries to play it off with the pseudo-mocking "I WANNA BE A GIRL YOU GUYS"

everyone acts so interested in his response, as if they're wondering if he's going to come out in public. almost like they already know something.

basically we had this thread before, someone tweeted at ross and he responded really vague, the gist was like 'arin's gender is something he can talk about with you guys if he feels there's something to talk about.'

Arin said in the early Dan era "I'm very pro SRS" when talking about gender identity. That's the kind of slip up a trans person would make after looking into everything. like he wanted to say pro-transition, second-guessed himself, purposely threw out something that didn't make as much sense (to make it seem like he knew less) and actually just revealed that he knows way too much. generally people knew way less in 2013, especially not terms like SRS. when Dan asked what that was, the topic quickly changed, and they never got back to it.

and fuck kevin. he shouldn't be there at all, especially not in any videos. anyone could do the click-and-drag cookie cutter editing job he does.

>>5624818
>>5624829
He wasn't being very clear but he was talking about there being the character, another girl, and himself.

anyway it's unlikely it was a slip up since for most people it seems like they choose to transition/ identify as trans long before they start internally identifying as their desired gender. there are tons of rebbit threads asking "been on hrt for 147 months but don't feel like a girl, when do I start identifying as female?" most slip-ups are the other way around, still referring to yourself as the old gender.
>>
>>5626517
>everyone acts so interested in his response, as if they're wondering if he's going to come out in public. almost like they already know something.

yeah in this case i don't think it's just a bunch of tranny echo-chamber neurosis. everyone there reacts to the question like there's an elephant in the room
>>
In the past few years, Arin's gotten really fat and so has his wife Suzy. Could it be he's gaining weight because of hormone changes? Or maybe his constant talk of dieting/ working out (even though he never loses weight) is an attempt to get a more feminine figure?

Arin is really proud of his voice and calls himself a "voice actor" (he's not; just like animation and youtube letsplay, he chases the easiest money/ success and confuses the excitement for easy money with passion).

He probably doesn't want to change his voice even though he could still produce the same manly voices. He relies on it for 100% of his income. Starting to talk like a girl in such a public forum would be really awkward for him and the 10-15 year old target audience. He's so well known online that his transition could never be quiet or stealth. He could never live as a stealth woman. There's so much recorded evidence of his man life too that he could never leave it behind.

I still see most of it as signs of repression. But he might see it as him being honest and not being trans. See above anon's video, such as liking girly stuff, always picking girl characters.

>>5624446
most lesbian trans women try manning up at some point, commonly by working out and facial hair. straight trans woman who grew up as gay twinks, not so much.

>>5626517
do you see the trans topic ever come up on the gg subreadit or rantgrumps?
>>
File: 1451854726135.gif (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451854726135.gif
8KB, 400x400px
>>5624022
Really? I thought Game Grumps with Jon was unwatchable because Jon was so unfunny. Danny was a godsend.
>>
>>5624061
If he lost weight and got ffs he would probably be kinda passable. Like i could see it happening.
>>
>>5625788
>looks miserable
>hard cut
>she starts feeling his stubble while he waves her away
she's intentionally holding him back because she doesn't want to lose her manly boyfriend
>>
>>5626517
Almost comes off as if he was going to come out but changed the tone at he very last second since he was already on the spot and couldn't justt say nothing.
>>
>>5626747
That's a pretty unpopular opinion, I think just about everyone finds Jon hilarious (including me). I really liked Danny in the super Mario sunshine play through but after that I unsubbed
>>
>>5627122
Confirmed. Arin is going to blow up and tear apart his life, and I bet she won't see her part in it at all.
>>
>>5626747
Dan's so predictable that you can pretty much think of what he's going to say before he says it.
>>
File: michaelrfisher_1390416431_9.jpg (23KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
michaelrfisher_1390416431_9.jpg
23KB, 512x512px
>>5623081

Is this Michael Fisher from PocketNow?
>>
>>5626517
I wasn't expecting him to over explain that much and Ross seemed to be really pushing for him to just admit it
>>
>>5627122
I've always hated Suzy. I bet you she fetishises his trangenderism
>>
you guys are reading too much into it. plenty of guys play as girls in video games because they are perverts. and as for him crossdressing, he does it because it's funny. why else would he not shave? and just because he knows about trans stuff doesn't mean he is trans. plenty of cis people find the concept interesting to learn about. tons of people around college are talking about trans stuff. i hear it at least once a day.
>>
>>5628257
It's common for cis men to be excited about getting their makeup done, and to fight back tears for minutes on end when they're shown the results.
>>
>>5628257
>why else would he not shave?
repression
>>
File: 1441142267036.png (611KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441142267036.png
611KB, 900x900px
>>5628257
really? it's funny? he's the only one who does it in videos, and it's never been funny. if he were trying to make it funny, he'd actually approach the subject and make jokes about it

>college
arin is 28. he would have been in college 6-10 years ago if he went. I think you're underestimating how long that is in terms of trans acceptance and public info.

arin is trans. accept it and move on.
>>
>>5628401
"acting"

>>5628434
have you seen his social media? he's doing it for laughs.

i'm not trying to say he isn't trans but he most likely isn't. if he was, he would have transitioned by now given how filthy rich he is.

in the end though, i don't care. it's just the idea that if he wasn't an internet celebrity, people wouldn't be so accepting of him. you would've called him a hon or told him to kill himself. just sayin'
>>
>>5628257
>>5628434
He never went to college. Didn't even finish high school.
>>
>>5628503
>didn't even finish high school
that's damn pathetic of him, holy fuck.
>>
>>5628520
That's what I use to rationalize when he states really idiotic incorrect facts so him being super informed about trans issues and terms implies a lot of self study. I don't think that's the kind of topic that is casually brought up by the gaming community
>>
>>5628503
This is so typical of most of his behavior.

>drops out of high school
>fumbles into success/ internet celebrity with animation
>>this feeds his ego
>^_^ fuck high school, I'm so talented and skilled on my own, I earned this success through hard work
>stumbles into voice work because he has a voice that isn't entirely irritating and is well known because of his internet cartoons
>>feeds his ego more
>^_^ I'm so skilled at voice work and it's my real passion, animation is just a side gig
>starts GG with internet celebrity points & other celeb jontron
>^_^ this is just a side gig for funsies
>pays the bills
>>feeds his ego more
>his newer cartoons flop hard
>GG becomes full job
>GG gets stale, boring, retarded
>GG takes 2 hours a week of gameplay at most
>^_^ youtube is my passion, and voice work, game grumps is a company, I work so hard to make it successful
>never animates again

The guy just chases whatever is easy money. I don't blame him but he needs to recognize that. he confuses "passion" with "excitement about how easily the work translates to money"

Arin, you got so fucking lucky that you've had anything close to a career without college or even high school. And not finishing high school has made you socially retarded as well as a know-it-all idiot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lsRPv-IxZs
It's probably nothing, but Arin has nail polish on in this video.
>>
File: 798.jpg (14KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
798.jpg
14KB, 600x316px
>>5628825
>game grumps is a company, I work so hard to make it successful

They should seriously do an experiment. Drop all the pretense, drop all the shit that makes it "so much work," just make a bare bones production like it was originally (try 1 or 2 shorter series), and see the hit to viewership/ precious youtube $$$. There won't be. Fans will still eat it up just the same. Nothing would be lost, it would be the exact same 10 minutes of gameplay footage and podcast. Pretending it's a "company" and hiring 100 unnecessary people does nothing for them except create a self-fulfilling bureaucracy.

btw arin is obviously trans and needs to start transitioning before it's too late.
>>
>>5628896
I think arin says he's kept one always painted since he started to date suzy, or something like that
>>
>>5628920
oh I didn't know that. That's actually pretty cute!
>>
Who gives a fuck about this guy.
>>
everyone says he's trans but remember one thing. when suzie went to do his makeup, he whined like a little bitch and was downright afraid at times. iirc he even said he'd never want to do it every day and was thankful he wasn't a girl.
>>
>>5629075
if he had clear skin and looked like a girl he'd probably have a happier life outside of the limelight
>>
>>5629075
>"acting"
>>
>>5629075
look at how she was at the end though
>>5625788
>>
>>5629075
Eh that actually makes sense to me. I remember when I had my makeup down I was really really nervous, like I was about to get in a shark cage or something. I wanted to see if it would help me pass (it didn't) but got really upset when it was done because I looked the closest I could to a 'girl'.
>>
someone send this thread to her
she needs to see who she is
>>
File: Woman-drinking-a-glass-of-water.jpg (64KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Woman-drinking-a-glass-of-water.jpg
64KB, 1200x630px
I am gonna tripfag real fast for this post and then go back to lurking. First off, this thread lol. I ain't even mad about the shit people say about me, I just laugh. That is the thing about /lgbt/, you can't take it too seriously and you need to have a good sense of humor and a thick skin. That and it is just Internet shit so who really cares at the end. Is any of this going to matter 10 years from now? Fuck no. But my favorite comment BY FAR was "Or someone needs to have a goddamn real talk with Arin." or something like that. Brought me to tears laughing.

/lgbt/ is by a long shot one of the most lively and entertaining sites in this crazy ass imagebroad. It is a double edged sword tho as some of you posters cry over the stupidest shit. Then again, I made that makeup video so who am I to fucking talk. Oh well, nobody is perfect.

At the end, I am just in this for the lulz, to make a few friends along the way and to throw shit up on YouTube. Fag fame? Just a petty waste of time. Try to enjoy this ride for the shit that really matters when you can find it. Then again, that all depends on the eye of the beholder. Oh well. Okay, back to lurking. Try to keep your shit together.

>inb4 fuck off arin
>>
>>5629526
fuck off anon
>>
>>5629526
trip is lie
>>
>>5629551
>>5629526
being this much of a faggot.
>>
>>5629526
lol jk you guys are alright
>>
>>5629566
#lie
>>
>>5629572
>>5629566
>>5629551
>>5629526
can you fkn stop
>>
>>5629526
whatever they say, hon, you're beautiful :^)
>>
>>5629526
>>5629566
>>5629572
Do you seriously think anyone is falling for this?
Timestamp or get the fuck out you fucking moron.
>>
>>5626517
that moment with the jokey "I SECRETLY WANNA BE A GIRL YOU GUYS" and that other dude is like

> it's okay, it's okay

with all this completely out-of-place sincerity

i'm surprised anyone can breathe with an elephant that big in the room
>>
File: IMG_001.jpg (51KB, 359x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_001.jpg
51KB, 359x358px
>>5629594
>>5629576
>>
>>5629615
my sides.
>>
>>5626618
Holy shit Girl Jon is so cute.
Jontron transition when
>>
https://twitter.com/egoraptor
someone do it
>>
>>5629659
do iiiiiit
>>
>>5629659
Probably be better to email him. Pretty sure it's on his site. He's much more likely to respond to a private message than a tweet
>>
File: Complacent.png (338KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
Complacent.png
338KB, 634x356px
>>5630023
Just emailed him, Idk why nobody else would do it but the deeds done now
>>
>>5630243
Care to share your message, anon? I hope he responds
>>
>>5630290
>>5630243
>>5630023
her*
she*
>>
>>5630304
No, get lost.
>>
>>5630304
is this bait
>>
>>5630243
What did you say anon? The gist of it if not exact quote.

>>5630304
In the name of being respectful of someone's process switching pronouns without their prompting is jumping the gun desu.
>>
>>5630373
wait a fucking minute is desu actually a word filter for desu
I thought it was just a thing people did for the longest time
>>
>>5630395
Sure is senpai
>>
>>5630395
And if you type I.suckdicks it filters to anniemay.
>>
>>5630395
I used to be in your shoes and thought everyone was being a fucking obnoxious ironic weeb
>>
>>5630420
sounds like bullshit but testing
anniemay

>>5630304
You don't even know for sure if he's trans yet.

>>5630373
This desu senpai.
>>
>>5630420
i suck dicks
>>
isuckdicks
>>
I suck dicks
>>
>>5630536
I suck dicks too, but I think the topic of this thread is arin being trans.
>>
>>5630536
>>5630528
>>5630518
You've fallen prey to my ruse.
>t. >>5630420
>>5630437
>>
>>5630395
>i accidentally derailed thread

>>5630243
what u say though
>>
File: ruseman.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ruseman.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>5630593
>>
>>5623592
kek
>>
The only good thing this guy will die knowing he did was metal gear awesome series
>>
>>5630290
>>5630373
>>5630621

Sorry for the late reply, my dog went missing and that was a huge ordeal. It was basically "Hey there's this pretty interesting thread about you you should check it out". Idk if that's a good email, but if everyone spammed it or something that would probably get his attention easier
>>
>>5630420
Everyone sucks dicks on this board.
>>
>>5630846
What's his email?
I hope your dog is fine.
>>
>>5628948
ikr this thread needs to ground it self.
>>
File: 4632showing.jpg (105KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
4632showing.jpg
105KB, 1366x768px
>>5630858

Not me.
I only want to.
>>
>>5630924
[email protected] is the address on his website, and thanks for the dog worry?
>>
dumbass thread wtf is this shit "transition when" "i feel so sorry for her". fuckin removed more than dick&balls during the transition.
>>
More proof of trans Arin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UvlBdEeidE
>>
>>5630966
Update: Found my dog
>>
>>5631011
Where in the video? I don't want to sit through the whole thing
>>
>>5631011
There's nothing in this video. Unless you're referring to him moaning at around 12:00.
>>
>>5630846
>>5630966

On a list of forums where I would not want to discover several hundred posts theorising on my innermost self, 4chan ranks pretty high.

As an Internet Celebrity you must grow some skin for the bullshit, fans are fucking weird. But were I questioning/closeted mtf and ran into a thread with 150 posts about me, that would be a goose in my engine for ages. Being trans isn't the sort of thing you want to figure out in front of an audience. Trans or not, I don't envy Arin the constant limelight.

>>5631052
Phew.
>>
>>5631393

>goose in my engine

That has to be a recent idiom.
>>
File: 1436871613256.jpg (121KB, 625x831px) Image search: [Google]
1436871613256.jpg
121KB, 625x831px
Erin frequently says she only uses Twitter now to communicate with fans. Not sure how she feels about email, but I know she stopped doing Facebook and Rebbit, and explicitly does not read YouTube or Rebbit comments.
>>
>>5631500
>she
why
>>
File: arin myspace pic.png (219KB, 1263x569px) Image search: [Google]
arin myspace pic.png
219KB, 1263x569px
>>5623081
I said it a million times, this fucker is trans but in major denial
>>
/lgbt/ always needs a GG thread
It's the only place I've seen the show discussed without people sperging uncontrollably and telling you to go back to [insert website here]
>>
>>5631807
It's because as LGBT people we're more accepting.

Hell, we're so accepting we accept Arin being trans and we don't even know if it's true. Hell we made it up just to accept it.
>>
File: Arin.jpg (120KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Arin.jpg
120KB, 1024x1024px
>>5631825
>Hell we made it up just to accept it.

Here is Arin again before he was with his wife, totally a prank bro right?
>>
>>5629526
>>5626517
>>5623081
Let's be honest though. Zelda rap video really was the best thing ever
>>
File: 1448224353497.png (101KB, 599x679px) Image search: [Google]
1448224353497.png
101KB, 599x679px
>>5630966
Alright, I just emailed him too, telling him to come read this thread.

I also told him his fans would support him in whatever descision he made.

Let's get more people e-mailing him.
>>
File: 1450882531428.jpg (494KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
1450882531428.jpg
494KB, 1280x959px
>>5631855
>>5630966
did anyone try his twiiter? He might not use email, it could easily get flagged as spam but not on twit. Not even sure if waffles is his real email
>>
>>5631873
lol his twitter font is all in pink and he has a strong anime girl as his background
>>
>>5631832
Did you see he posted a new picture from that day recently? He looked fucking gorgeous, it was a side view and he passed so well
>>
File: ZGonxOK.jpg (69KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ZGonxOK.jpg
69KB, 600x800px
>>5631917
>tfw Arin has a more passable profile than me.
>>
>>5631917
>gorgeous
>arm pit hair
>>
>>5631950
>shaving is a thing
>>
File: 1450342289554.jpg (19KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1450342289554.jpg
19KB, 450x338px
>>5631957
someone should tell arin that
>>
>>5631880
>I-I'm just playing up femininity for laughs! Ha ha! It's an old joke of mine, haha! I've done it since high school ha ha ha!
>>
>>5631957
The French don't do it, and French women are pretty hot. Except Parisians. Parisians are some of the worst people on the planet, and they bring the overwhelming stench of their sewer-city everywhere they go.
>>
>>5631942
What in the literal fuck, why did he dress like that and pass if he isn't trans?
>>
>>5632036
He posted the pictures saying it was for a rocky horror picture show thing.

Is it just me or did he remove the pictures from twitter? You guys fucked up by emailing him
>>
File: 1453980990654.jpg (205KB, 708x674px) Image search: [Google]
1453980990654.jpg
205KB, 708x674px
>>5631942
Do you think he could still be passable if he transitioned now?
>>
>>5632188
ITS TIME, WE NEED TO BAND TOGETHER AND GET HIM TO ANSWER IF HE IS A TRANNY OR NOT. GETTING TO HIM ISN'T IMPOSSIBLE. THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

##FREEARINGIRL
>>
>>5632271
Now that I think of it, I recall him saying he broke up with Suzy at one point and had to send her letters literally every day to get her back. I wonder if that was because he wanted to be a tranny and she didn't approve.
>>
>>5632281
It was probably because he didn't want to eat Tyrone's semen out of her snatch
>>
>>5626517

Oh, wow, that video was legitimately awkward to watch.
>>
>>5631832
Kayla are you speshul? He's literally been with Suzy since high school
>>
>>5632188
Did he answer the email?
>>
>>5631942
>pointy upturned nose
>moderate brow bossing
>great chin

What the hell is arin waiting for omg.
>>
>this thread
https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/trans-grumps
>>
>>5633585
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5633585
jesus, if I knew this many people were being this autistic about me, I'd keep my personal life to myself as much as possible too
>>
>>5632480
No

I think they met in high school, but didn't see each other for years after that
>>
>>5623592
he is?
I think I heard a joke saying brian was gay
>>
in a recent mario galaxy episode
arin said he likes to jack off witha finger up his butt and that it was the best

is that trans?
>>
>>5628825
animation in youtube is not as profitable as it used to

now its all about long videos instead of views, thats why lets play channels proliferated so much
>>
>>5629075
of course
he didnt know how to act
he was overreacting

another more expected response would be to own it and joke about it
but because its a touchy subject he is playing it "safe" by constantly stating that he hates it
>>
>>5634016
Watch the reveal and pay close attention to his facial expressions and tell me he is just a non trans man and simply doesn't like wearing makeup.
>>
>>5634024
he clearly doesnt give a shit about anything
he is pretty open about himself in gg
he doesnt have a filter

but now he gets a little make up on his face and its the fucking end of the world

im not trans or anything, but I can see him not knowing how to react to a touchy subject
I kinda feel what he is going through in the video, he thinks people kinda know that he is hiding something and he doesnt know how to react, because he doesnt want to confirm anyone's suspicions

anyhow, his reaction wasnt normal and expected from someone that doesnt mind having make up on
>>
>>5634049
I think you'd be surprised how much time he spends filtering everything he does and says.
>>
File: 1431713249288.jpg (212KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1431713249288.jpg
212KB, 2048x1366px
>>5634049
this is actually a counter-intuitive trans thing.

cis guys might be able to make a joke of putting on a dress and makeup. they can play it up if they're feeling funny and bold. or maybe they think it's icky and refuse, or at least show discomfort when "forced."

most trans women take a lot more to be comfortable with makeup and women's clothes. it's MORE uncomfortable than when cis guys can make it a joke. trans women can try to play it off as a joke, pretending to be comfortable joking around, but it's often not a thing we're eager to do especially not in public (on video) before transitioning. we refused to crossdress with our friends for halloween growing up, we played up our reluctance when our gf wanted to paint our nails.

arin probably likes the idea of looking pretty with makeup, but he doesn't want to seem too receptive to trying it out.

like >>5634334 said, he filters a lot

Imagine you had a fetish you didn't want to hint that you had, like say you are a furry and your friends hate furries. What do you do when they come up? Do you say "hey guys some of that stuff is alright" and hope they don't figure it out? Or do you act like you don't know anything and the subject grosses you out? Maybe throw in some over-the-top jokes about "I'd totally fuck a cheetah, that would be hot!" That's trans people and crossdressing, makeup, etc. Now what kind of trans stuff do you see from Arin?
>>
>>5634380
This doesn't do him justice. All this theory-crafting and already being 100% sure that he is trans. Maybe he is just a dude who likes girl-stuff. These people exist.

I swear to god, yes suspicions might right but you are echoing the same arguments over and over again because you WANT it to be true. Apparently you want to force him to admit it.

I don't think Arin is unhappy. And even if he is, it's none of your fucking business.

Jfc, headcanon is op it seems.
>>
>>5634380
>>5634334
I agree with both things you said
"I think you'd be surprised how much time he spends filtering everything he does and says."
like him being possibly trans?
Like I said earlier?

" but it's often not a thing we're eager to do especially not in public (on video) before transitioning."
I agree, I can see that
thats where the weird reaction came from

"Now what kind of trans stuff do you see from Arin?"
>>5626517
that question
also the fact that he identifies with girl stuff, also the fact that ross is into something there and arin dismisses him pretty quickly
I heard him say that he likes to jack off with a finger up his butt (he is comfortable saying that outloud but nnot having make up on)
how he reacted to having make up, that his eyes were glossy and he looked like he was holding back tears
most importantly, how everyone around him doesnt know how to react and in a way the are acknowledging there is something about arin

im not trans at all and I believe dysphoria is a disease but I think there is something up with arin
>>
>>5635194
im sick as fuck
thinking hurts my brain, pls dont resource to cheap fallacies and be honest about your opinion
>>
File: CDzUHR6.jpg (37KB, 720x602px) Image search: [Google]
CDzUHR6.jpg
37KB, 720x602px
>>5635194
>that question

the fact that it's even asked, and then suzy decided to put it on the "questions for Q&A videos" list, there's something up. does he not talk to her about it? did he think this would put the questions to bed? it's super obvious when even average twitter kids notice something different about him.

it's funny how arin goes out of his way to pick the girl characters, even when their stats/ abilities are so much worse than the other options.

I can accept that a normal dude would like picking girl avatars if it makes no difference. I can accept him liking pink and sailor moon and being proud that he's different. but come on, this hyper-competitive egowanker making the tradeoff just to be a girl? comon.
>>
>>5635504
ohh that pic, I can't stop laughing! This pic gets me every time. There aren't many things that make me feel my sides...
>>
>>5623354
> just because he's not actively animating doesn't mean he's not still an animator
>just because I don't cook doesn't make me not a chef
>just because I don't fight fires anymore doesn't make me not a fireman
>just because I don't box anymore doesn't make me not a boxer

Fuck off with this meme shit. He's not an animator anymore, the only ones who can't accept this are his fanboys.
>>
>>5635621
Is mike Tyson not a boxer?
Is Wayne Gretzky not a hockey player?
Shit tier argument 2bqh fellow african monkey
>>
>>5628908
I've seen this whole "we're a company now" with a lot of internet shows, particularly douge, who pretty much writes off all his old work (the stuff people actually enjoyed) as shit, and sticks to his new overproduced format that everyone hates. They've become so used to constant praise of everything they do that they assume old ways=bad, or that anything that their yes men doesn't tell them is wrong.
>>
>>5635754
if they don't play, then no they aren't, they're refererred to as EX-boxers and EX-hockey players. Arin is an EX-animator. Get the fuck over it fanboy.
>>
>>5628445
>filthy rich

The guy's made money, but he's not as rich as he could be. His business has like 1000 people hired including a terrible editor. They go to Japan multiple times per year. They rent a house in Glendale, California instead of owning somewhere affordable (though near LA it's one of the few places worth living).

He's said before that he's basically a Florida hillbilly. Saving is not even part of hillbilly vocabulary. Think of when poor people win the lottery but still live in the same shitty house, just with a bigger TV and a couple new cars in the driveway/ lawn. That's basically him, he bought a wife, 2 cats, an apple watch, and a convertible mini.
>>
>>5635831
>they assume old ways=bad

Weird mentality because the old ways are what got lets players there in the first place. I get it when they bump things up thanks to their success (music, new intro after 10 years, better mics), but the old way never even had a chance to fail them.

Seriously, grumps could go back to "the old ways" and 99% of the audience wouldn't even notice.
>>
File: Nigga.gif (858KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Nigga.gif
858KB, 480x270px
>>5623337
>sexy
>Danny
>>
>>5623572
Oddly enough, Barry was the one that I thought was gay. The new editor is bi, isn't he?
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/rprhza.webm
>>
File: kill me.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>5644103
>that hard cut where arin probably had a breakdown
>>
>>5644103
It's so awkward when it looks like he's having an emotional breakdown and Suzy is just casually doing the youtube outro/closing completely oblivious to it.

Then it hard cuts right afterwards.
>>
>>5635754
No. Mike Tyson WAS a boxer. Gretzky is an EX-Hockey Player.
>>
>>5623572
just because he looks femenine doesnt mean he is gay

barry is way more likely to be gay although he isnt

>>5644042
how do you know that?
>>
no. fuck off with your shitty youtube fags
>>
>>5644343
go back to /b/
>>
>>5623287
YouTube changing their adsense and search algorithm. Animation just isn't viable anymore, seriously almost all the YouTube animators are gone. There's just no money to be made.
>>
File: end it.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
end it.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: tumblr_nbt3volycM1qjdxb9o2_250.gif (2MB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbt3volycM1qjdxb9o2_250.gif
2MB, 239x239px
>>5644042
>>5644339
>Barry
he's too good for us anyways desu
>>
>>5644356
Not really. How long does it take to produce 10 minutes of animation? 600 hours. How long does it take to produce 10 minutes of let's play? 10 minutes.
>>
>>5631873
>>5631855
>>5630966
>>5630243
You fucking delusional idiots. The worst part is you actually think you're being helpful. That's not how it works. That's not how humans work you goddamn autists.
>>
>>5644103
if you think he isn't trans after watching this video, you have problems
>>
>>5636166
Game grumps has barely changed outside of adding new people.
If anything the production values are worse than ever thanks to Kevin
>>
>>5634380
>reading this post
>very very closeted

Fuck...

Fuck fuck fuck...They know.
>>
>>5648589
Anyone who knows what to look for will know.

Stop working on hiding it and start systematically working on getting to where you want to be.
>>
>>5648407
that's exactly the point, they added an endslate and made up some new shows, not that it matters since they're all 2-3 people talking over games.

yet they added an intern, a second editor, a manager, a creative director, suzy, an office, Maker (which they dropped finally), a maid, what else? They add all these people and things that cost money, but it doesn't show in ANY way.
>>
>>5648967
Maker?
>>
>>5648967
To be honest, if I were new money I would try to bring my friends along for the ride too.
>>
>>5649027
Game Grumps was under the umbrella of Maker Studio's Polaris network, but have since left them.
>>
>>5648407
I know it's trendy to hate on Kevin, but while I don't dislike Kevin as a person, it is hard to deny that the editing has gotten progressively blander and lazier since he took over from Barry.

It's basically night and day if you watch any series from the era of Barry editing, he did so much fun stuff and is just a smarter person in general and it shows.
>>
>>5649052
I totally would too, but the guy is obviously trans. you'd think he'd be comfortable and happy with every other part of his life and realize he needs to transition to be content.
>>
>>5629638
>Wanting Jon to get rid of that bountiful chest hair of his in favor of being a total hon.

You, sir, have no appreciation for beauty.
>>
https://a.pomf.cat/rprhza.webm
https://a.pomf.cat/bgxrws.webm
https://a.pomf.cat/cmuama.webm
there's more, but I think this is enough
>>
>>5626747
>Jongrumps is unwatchable because Jon is unfunny

I disagree. Jon and Danny both have their strong points, though. Jon played to my sense of humor that likes pointless outbursts, and Danny is one of the sexiest motherfuckers on youtube who can do some decently entertaining voices. I would like to see a Jon/Arin reunion Grumps, but I think Jon's Starcade thing was probably as close as we'll ever get to that.
>>
>>5650059
Nice job brah
I'm glad someone else is as invested in this as I am
>>
>>5650059
Pretty autistic desu senpai
>>
File: 1429785220537.png (170KB, 331x319px) Image search: [Google]
1429785220537.png
170KB, 331x319px
>>5650059
>oh boy oh boy oh boy
>>
>>5623081
Why do most men make such ugly girls even with make-up piled on..jfc. Not even the excess estrogen from being so fat saved him.
He's not even attractive as a man.. in my opinion, anyway.
Well, at least he's (objectively) funny.
>>
>>5651975
Testosterone changes their skeletal structure, including the way their skull develops, which is why many opt for facial feminization surgery. Also, facial hair is thick and coarse so it puts downward pressure on the face to make it look older and more male. It's why trans women, especially ones in their early 20s, tend to look younger and more feminine if they get laser and/or electrolysis.
>>
>>5630413
>>5630536
/thread
>>
>>5652200
OK so different names under the same password have the same tripcode
>>
>>5650059
Huh...what episode is that Wind Waker one from?
>>
>>5652292
https://youtu.be/vv-IVUXpzeQ?t=3m24s
>>
Didn't Ross make a tweet saying "If Arin wants to discuss his gender with you guys he will?"
>>
I know it's acting but come on.
at 4:05
>"Man, I just wanna be a girl. But now I'm like stoked, to like, become a girl"
This whole fucking video dude

https://youtu.be/hRtLDQVHIEc?t=4m5s
>>
>>5654904
Its like they're not even trying to hide it
>>
>>5650059
Even ross is like "come on man you wanna be a girl just admit it"
>>
>>5647691
I don't understand how this disproves the guy you quoted. If anything, it corroborates
>>
>>5648300
this. this so fucking much
>>
File: 1405077957466.gif (433KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1405077957466.gif
433KB, 500x275px
>>5650059
Fuuuuuck that last one

>I secretly wanna be a girl you guys

Danny just like it's okay. Like we know. Like we support you and want you to come out.

Ross fucking cheesing with that when you play as a girl your brain identifies with it

>I like girl stuff more than guy stuff

Guys it's so fucking obvious
>>
At this point, I just really hope he isn't actually trans and just has a sense of humor that just really coincidentally matches up with dysphoria.

I just feel really fucking bad for him if he is trans. Like, goddamn. He seems so desperate.

I hope Suzy isn't the reason why he hasn't come out if he is trans. She's a bitch, but I would hope she isn't that much of a bitch.
>>
>>5654904
>so you wanna be a woman?
>OF COURSE!

He keeps trying to hide behind "well,, well i prefer to stare at a girls butt than a guys butt because i'm straight, so obviously"
but he doesn't seem like the type to be so overtly heterosexual.

I don't care whether hes trans or not, but its so interesting to see someone so far in the closet, and acting exactly like i did before i came out
>>
>>5650059
>i secretly want to be a girl you guys
>that long look at nothing after the "joke" where he considers if he should just come out right then and there
>>
File: 1448778746505.png (48KB, 393x294px) Image search: [Google]
1448778746505.png
48KB, 393x294px
>>5650059
>https://a.pomf.cat/cmuama.webm
>Arin: "I REALLY WANT TO BE A GIRL YOU GUYS"
>Danny: (In a serious tone) "It's Okay....It's Okay...

Man, I love Danny. He is so supportive and sweet without even missing a beat while everyone else is just awkwardly frozen looking uncomfortable.
>>
>>5657347
Seems like some of them definitely know
>>
>>5657373
I guarantee they all know and have talked about it behind Arin's back. Guarantee. Ross is doing that thing where he tries to lead someone in to admitting their bullshit when he already knows the answer.
>>
>>5654904
>*looks depressed*
>i guess i'm a...
>shakes head
>big... dude
>looks more depressed

just... wow.
>>
>>5657440
Yeah, I actually just noticed Suzy rubbed Arin's leg in a comforting way before asking the question as well. definitely seems like ross knew, can't believe he put him on the spot like that though.
>>
>>5657116
The point I was trying to make was just that animation never made him 60x what Let's Play did. He just switched because Let's Play is literally no work, and animation is fucking hard. With his income now he could easily afford to keep animating (and certainly has the time) but doesn't. It's because he doesn't care about animation, he only liked the money it got him. Now it makes less money, and playing games for a living makes far more.

tl;dr He wasn't put off animation by YouTube changing, he was turned on by how much easier LP was. He only did animation because it was a way he could make money.
>>
File: 1391666183711.jpg (78KB, 503x503px) Image search: [Google]
1391666183711.jpg
78KB, 503x503px
>>5648300

>>5657275
>acting exactly like i did before i came out

This so much. This is why we talk about this. It's not just one of us, it's like this is how every trans woman acts and thinks about these things, these are the signs and hints and cries for help we let out. We're talking about it because it's frustrating to see someone else go through that hard and heavy denial that we went through. If we could talk to him about it directly, it would be to say we went through this shit too and look back regretting waiting, and that it's cool for him to come out.

If he's so comfortable not being trans, why won't he ever answer questions about it or address it directly? And it's been asked. Answering a "why do you play as girl?" question is more like trying to sweep it under the rug than anything else. He doesn't even deny it because he's so far in the closet that he's in denial about anyone actually noticing all the signs.
>>
File: 1453393083506.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1453393083506.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>5654904
I can't even feel bad, it's too obvious. How has he not dealt with this yet?
>>
>>5624114
>(most trans who want to transition don't do free weights to my knowledge)
Me and my transbian gf lift. How else are you supposed to get dem thighs and dat ass.
>>
FUCK I almost forgot again
the other day i remebered that egoraptor had a lot of chick with dicks on his site

it was on egoraptor.net under archives but the site now redirects you to his social media
>>
https://twitter.com/egoraptor/status/691850218715922434
look at the screen

>justfab.com
>>
>>5663013
This thread just keeps on getting better
>>
I really hope this fucker isn't trans
This is too sad
>>
I swear to god there were piles upon piles of drawings of chicks with dicks
and he even commented something about it in his site

I cant find that archive anywhere

fucking help pls
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1rdIWlf8uI
>wow, fucking egoraptor much?
>>
>>5663013
>>5663013
where does it say that? I cant see anything
>>
>>5663263
on the right
on the screen, not the drawing tablet
>>
>>5650059

https://youtu.be/DYmavvXvfhA?t=8m58s
>>
>>5663396
>talking about being a girl and having sex with danny
erin p l e a s e
>>5663013
it just keeps getting deeper and deeper
>>
>>5662889
>>5663192
I know what you're referring to.
A lot of the artists he follows on Twitter also draw a lot of that kind of stuff. You know he just jacks off to that constantly.
>>
>>5624114
My nigga I got jacked before I started transition. It was pretty sad desu
>>
>>5665002
>>5662889
>>5663192

Wayback Machine?
>>
>>5663013
what is that website
I do not want to risk dirtying my internet history
what is it
>>
>>5665187
It's nothing dirty, it's just shoes for feet.

Not that I can see whatever it is >>5663013 is talking about anyway.
>>
>>5665187
>I do not want to risk dirtying my internet history
>4chan
>>
File: download.png (723KB, 1263x569px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
723KB, 1263x569px
>>5663013
is he wearing a skirt and a womans blouse?
>>
>>5665343
Pretty sure it's a normal shirt and a blanket
>>
File: 1446231927763.png (931KB, 595x946px) Image search: [Google]
1446231927763.png
931KB, 595x946px
Man I feel really bad for him, I hope he can sort it out at some point

Denial can be crazy difficult to get over, I hope he does before it drives him insane.
>>
File: Fearofthefuture_wishcandy.jpg (139KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
Fearofthefuture_wishcandy.jpg
139KB, 600x840px
What should I do if I too am in denial?
Got the letter, but I'm OK with my dick, and my mom has gotten into my head about it being a phase.
>>
>>5665731
head on over to trans help general >>5659468
>>
>>5644103
I think the other clips here aren't as bad as people made them out to be (they're the kind of things that would make sense if he did turn out to be trans, but on their own probably shouldn't be considered to mean that much), but this? Jesus Christ. I couldn't watch it all at once. I really hope there's some alternative explanation for why he looks and sounds so abjectly hurt.
>>
even trash is catching on
>>/trash/1288303

and there's at least one fag who thinks erin is still an animator
>>
>>5666071

>>>/trash/1288303
>>
File: 1435332446682.jpg (198KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
1435332446682.jpg
198KB, 540x800px
>>5666075
thanks, forgot it was 3 >>>
>>
>>5665851
Well, if the YouTube comments are anything to go by, plenty of cis guys feel a lot of pain when they get makeup applied. Especially eyeliner along the water line. Maybe that's just a guy thing?
>>
>>5631855
Jesus fuck go back to Tumblr
>>
>>5666227
Hah! Nice epic meme. Love it when people post this at rAnDoM XD
>>
So is he or naw?
>>
>>5668086
he's not
>>
>>5668086
Naw, he's just an educated normy. The thought of him being trans is too interesting for everyone to drop and confirmation bias doesn't exist here.
>>
File: 1374572095991.jpg (180KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
1374572095991.jpg
180KB, 640x543px
>>>/trash/1293905
>I'm pretty sure Suzy has said that she would not stay with Arin if he transitioned

anyone have source on this?
>>
>>5668086
Literally without a doubt he's trans
>>
>>5668501
>without a doubt
>nothing but speculation and projection and no comment from Arin

I bet even if he said he wasn't you'd convince yourselves he's too closeted to ever come out.
>>
>>5668517
Also see>>5668194
>confirmation bias does not exist
>>
>>5623421

im trans and have created several d clubs
>>
File: want.png (251KB, 325x488px) Image search: [Google]
want.png
251KB, 325x488px
trans holly?
>>
http://web.archive.org/web/20080618234227/http://www.egoraptor.net/scrap/2007/18+/

this is not what I remember but anyways
>>
>>5668778
>http://web.archive.org/web/20080629211105/http://www.egoraptor.net/scrap/2007/18+/000%20explanation%20READ%20FIRST.txt

Uh huh
I really believe you Arin
>>
>>5668778
How did you even find this?
>>
>>5668820
pure force of will
>>
>>5668826
>desperately extending this thread just because HAHAHAHHA BUT ARIN MADE ME LAUGH!!!!
Jesus christ dude just fuck off you ugly piece of shit.
>>
File: gayryu.jpg (116KB, 700x558px) Image search: [Google]
gayryu.jpg
116KB, 700x558px
>http://web.archive.org/web/20110626035556/http://egoraptor.net/scrap/2006/gayryu.jpg
>gayryu.jpg

iluminatie confirmed
>>
File: 1416881296826.jpg (146KB, 782x577px) Image search: [Google]
1416881296826.jpg
146KB, 782x577px
>>5668882

Bump :^)
>>
>>5668882
I dont understand what you are saying
>>
File: 1452700312726.jpg (47KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452700312726.jpg
47KB, 540x540px
>>5668667
Nah, there's pictures of her as a young girl (3-4), and she's got dem hips. Considering when she was born (88), no way would even her hippie parents let her transition/ wear dresses.

>>5668882
keklolkeklolkeklol
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mq83224efe1qz4rgp.jpg (47KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mq83224efe1qz4rgp.jpg
47KB, 500x491px
>>5668901
>This ugly piece of shit will pass for a girl if he just lose weight!!!
>>
>>5668915
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZn09IpWEAEbNNY.jpg:large
>>
>>5631832
>>5668915
>>
File: 1441860729739.jpg (120KB, 753x567px) Image search: [Google]
1441860729739.jpg
120KB, 753x567px
>>5668915
>>5668915
nobody ever said that in this thread, that's not even what we're talking about. once he comes out, yes there will be threads speculating on how well she'll pass/ how she can pass.
>>
>>5629614
Fucking this.
>>
File: photo (1).jpg (47KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (1).jpg
47KB, 900x900px
>>5668936
>decade old pic
>still an obvious man in a dress

OMG ARIN IS SO FEMININE AND WILL PASS FOR A GIRL RIGHT NOW JUST BY TAKING HRT!!!!
>>
File: tumblr_n1dwu5THvM1qemizlo8_1280.png (221KB, 354x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1dwu5THvM1qemizlo8_1280.png
221KB, 354x345px
>the face of a 10/10 woman
>>
>>5668961
who said he will?
why are you so upset about it?
>>
>>5668981
10/10 women are not 10/10 unless they have facial hair!!
>>
File: 1435166558639.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1435166558639.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>5668667
>holly
>trans
>>
>The most beautiful woman in the world HAS FACIAL HAIR

>a.pomf.hk.fag/facialhairisfeminine.webm
>>
>>5668987
Arin's chinfat obviously makes "her" more pretty than all of the women in the world combined!!!
>>
File: tumblr_now3oto49P1u2y6two4_400.gif (981KB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_now3oto49P1u2y6two4_400.gif
981KB, 320x231px
>>5669072

Why don't Taylor Swift just go away already?

This woman is the most prettiest woman in existence!!!8
>>
>>5669085
what are you on about?

who cares if he passes or not?

we are discussing if he has dysphoria and he likely does
>>
File: tumblr_nu4cimSKN11stmp56o2_250.gif (752KB, 240x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu4cimSKN11stmp56o2_250.gif
752KB, 240x281px
>>5669110

How do I look? Been on hormones for about two years now.
>>
>>5669131
>>5669085
>>5669072
>>5669023
>>5668987
>>5668978
>>5668961
>>5668915
thread isn't about him passing
Why are you so offended over this?
>>
File: Arin_Hanson.png (519KB, 765x863px) Image search: [Google]
Arin_Hanson.png
519KB, 765x863px
>>5669152
>THIS WOMAN is getting ALL the hot guys with his BEAUTIFUL facial hair and YOU are just sitting in HOME
>Learn how to grow feminine facial hair at 1-800-HONS
>>
>>5669152
Of course its a disgusting hons who fantasizs about a disgusting man who will look nothing like a women even if he tried. And only wants this disgusting monster to transition because you sir have no life and play video games all day long and watch "video game humkr.

This is just a stupid life mission for you to make this ugly beast "transition" when he will look nothing like a woman.
>>
>>5669208
>>5669175
This thread is only speculation if he actually wants to be a girl
Seriously, why are you getting so angry?
>>
>>5669208
Nah, I just want to figure out if he wants to be grill. I really don't care if he's a hon. I just want the dumb repression shit to stop.
>>
File: tumblr_ntu3iahPPf1ua158wo1_1280.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntu3iahPPf1ua158wo1_1280.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
>>5669232
>Arin Hanson already looks more like a woman than most girls!
>>
>>5669265
lol nah
just want to figure out if he wants to be a grill
>>
>>5669274
>WOW ARIN SO FEMININE SO PRETTY
>>
File: 1408312346814.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1408312346814.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>5668778
>Explanation of this folder:

>I go to a private oekaki where a bunch of friends draw a bunch of really raunchy stuff because it's hilarious. I'm
not into dickgirls or pokemon or pokemon dickgirls, but it sure is hilarious. I find it's a great release because I'm
always thinking of really twisted shit like this but I never really feel like I have the balls to draw it. So I decided to just do it instead of continue to worry about what people will think of me.

>If you're offended by dicks on girls and dicks and dick jokes and boobs then don't look at this folder please thanks.

>Arin Transon 2bqh fellow African monkeys
>>
File: sexymary.jpg (67KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
sexymary.jpg
67KB, 560x700px
>>5668778
Some of this stuff, guys...
>>
File: paintchat-balls.png (113KB, 704x542px) Image search: [Google]
paintchat-balls.png
113KB, 704x542px
>>5668778
Really though
>>
>>5668778
>>5668803
Erin is the fucking worst at playing it cool. It's like she never developed an adult ability to lie.
>>
File: 1453954077507.jpg (22KB, 190x256px) Image search: [Google]
1453954077507.jpg
22KB, 190x256px
>>5670619
>she
>>
>>5670619
he is really honest and I relate a lot
I dont know if it is because we both have ADD, but I relate a lot with his straightfoward-ness

Id much rather tell the truth whenever I can than lie
and it doesnt have to do with being good at lying or not, it has to do with the fact that I hate lying, I can make believable lies and I think I know how much should you lie in certain situations (things other people like friends dont seem to realize. ex: give too many excuses for something, act angry, whatever)

I just wante to say that honestly, im high and havent slept all night
I dont want to erase it because I already typed it

that kind of honesty I feel like I share with arin
also, everyone of my friends realized I was gay or werent surprised when I told them, and im not femenine at all
Im just terrible at hiding the fact that I dont like women
thats what I think is happening to arin

might be social anxiety, which I have and he might also
its related to ADD

>she
wait until he comes out
>>
>>5670676
Arin is ugly as shit.

He will look like nothing other than a dead obvious man in a dress.
>>
>>5670710
that's because faggots like >>5670676
>>5670682
are trying to keep her deep in the closet in order to maximize the chance she can't escape hondom
>>
File: 01b.gif (589KB, 320x314px) Image search: [Google]
01b.gif
589KB, 320x314px
>>5670757
>the same three hons want arin to transition into a man in a dress just like them because they want confirmation bias that their transition was not a tot failure and keep spamming his ugly face.
FACIAL HAIR IS FEMININE YOU TRANSPHOBIC RACISTS!!!!
>>
>>5670774
Would you fuck off?
>>
File: CBTUFnMVIAA99eB.jpg (93KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CBTUFnMVIAA99eB.jpg
93KB, 768x1024px
>>5670958
>Still wanting this ugly manbeast to transition just so theres more ugly hons like you sir.

Would you?

How the fuck is this creature going to pass? oh wait thats not what you give a shit about, its about feeding your desperate ego.
>>
>>5670774
>>5670969
what the fuck....
it seems like this is hitting you in a very personal way. no one was talking about passing. also, why is facial hair your go-to thing? you realize shaving is a thing right?

now respond with an image of arin and write about how ugly he is.
>>
>>5670969
You're right, nobody gives a shit about passing except for you, because everyone else understands that passing or not passing doesn't affect whether or not a person is trans.
>>
Looks like /trash/ is getting closer to the truth.

All the desperate "never going to pass/ facial hair" shit really sounds like Arin/ Suzy in here trying to convince us/ themselves he's not trans. "I'M NOT, LOOK AT MY FACIAL HAIR!" Yep if you can convince a board full of trannies you can convince yourself, good plan Erin.

>>5670619
He dropped out of high school at 16, didn't have real life friends/ social life, and never went to college. The kid never stood a chance at developing adult anything. That's why he's continued to repress his gender problems instead of confronting them like an adult would do. He never had those experiences that made him question himself or develop things like values and critical thinking skills.
>>
Arin probably isn't trans
shit, it's more likely he's a faggot who wants to embrace his feminine side because he has to be straight for the only girl he's ever felt anything for

then again, her looks are going fast and he still looks relatively young (being fat will do that to you)
>>
>>5672051
>her looks are going fast

Susie looks like someone cut eye holes out of a big marshmallow and put it on like a mask.

I'm not sure if she ever had the looks. Her makeup is not attractive unless you have yellow fever and want to fuck anime.
>>
File: 1446871854254.png (227KB, 314x438px) Image search: [Google]
1446871854254.png
227KB, 314x438px
>well known fact that arin prefers to play as female characters
>obviously this is a sign that he is trans

>rest of the crew pokes fun at the fact that he enjoys playing female characters
>arin plays up the embarrassment and awkwardness for comedic effect

>arin lets his wife, who is a cosmetology enthusiast, put makeup on him and 'dress him up' for her channel

>arin, a self-admitted liberal man, is fairly well-versed in trans and LGBT issues

>arin has, at times, cosplayed as female characters and dressed up as a woman for comedic effect

honestly he just seems like a guy who isn't ashamed of goofing around with crossdressing and - like many people - just so happens to prefer playing as characters of the opposite gender

just leave the guy alone for fuck's sake
>>
>>5673996
Oh you can fuck right off cunt.

>greentext the evidence
>mock people posting it
>thatmakesitnottrue.gif

You're a fucking shill. Either you know Arin and are trying to deflect, or you're in as much denial as he is.
>>
>>5669227
it doesn't really make sense unless...

>>5669175
>>5669265
Arin is that you? Are you alright? You wanna talk?
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.