[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else get really excited by the concept of stranger danger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: xrSJW1u.gif (1MB, 426x451px) Image search: [Google]
xrSJW1u.gif
1MB, 426x451px
Anyone else get really excited by the concept of stranger danger as a kid?

I'd always walk around at night hoping someone would eventually force me into a van.
>>
>>5620952
just me then I guess
>>
File: 10a.jpg (30KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
10a.jpg
30KB, 500x442px
>>5620952

How could you find such an idea arousing as a child?
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 544x558px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 544x558px
>>5620952
When I was a teenager I definitely had the same feelings. I think it's because I was super lonely and just wanted any sort of physical attention. I also still get sexual fantasies of getting caught doing something bad and being manhandled by a security guard, or a cop.
>>
File: 6654545.png (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6654545.png
30KB, 600x600px
>>5620952
I thought that the danger was to be killed by a child-killing psycho because I watched too many 80's-tier horror movies. I didn't know that molestation was a thing even though I was molested.
>>
No but I secretly wanted someone to show me their dick
>>
in middle school I had the weirdest fetish, I wanted a man to rape and murder me and then bury me in his back yard so I could be with him forever, it's really messed up but I thought it was really romantic
>>
I was excited by the idea of punching somebody in the balls and not getting in trouble for it later.
>>
Well back when I was young there wasn't many people too computer savvy and I learnt it really fast so I was on usenet and shit when I was like 12 years old. I remember emailing people dick pics and shit and that was before camera phones existed so I had to use my parents big dslr camera lol
I'm still amazed I was never raped. I assume the pics are long gone now since back then a top of the line $2000 DSLR still could only top out at like 4MP so the pics weren't exactly top quality.
I'm sure kids can't really do what I did since parental controls weren't even a thing back then and most people had no idea what went on over the Internet.
>>
File: 1429071605708.jpg (14KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
1429071605708.jpg
14KB, 200x176px
>>5623003
the irony
>>
>>5621121
Being picked up by an older guy and having sex with them then dropping me off at my house after? Sounded like a dream.

I worked out many elaborate plans in my head about how i would avoid getting killed after we did it.
>>
>>5620952
When i was a young teen, like 13 and onwards i would have fantasies of being fucked by older men... but maybe that's cause i was sexually abused as a little kid desu.
>>
>>5620952
you sound like a mentally ill retard. are you a tranny too?
>>
>>5626125
Nope just gay.
I don't understand why anyone would want to be a women
>>
File: 1453957647616.png (533KB, 580x773px) Image search: [Google]
1453957647616.png
533KB, 580x773px
>>5626145
>I don't understand why anyone would want to be a women
To get some of that female privilege
>>
>>5623983
>Being picked up by an older guy and having sex with them then dropping me off at my house after? Sounded like a dream.

That actually happened to me, but I was 17 at the time.
>>
>>5620952
Oh god, same. I was never sexually abused as a kid, as far as I can remember, but I always fantasised about older men as a young like 9 to 13 year old. I'm still very attracted to male authority figures, especially cops.

When I was in middle school, me and this girl I knew would have play dates where we tied each other up and pretending we were kidnapped and being assaulted by a pedophile and we had to try and survive after masturbating/"being assaulted".
>>
>>5626145
Women have it better than men in nearly every way. At least in the first world.
>>
File: assburger_frog.jpg (31KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
assburger_frog.jpg
31KB, 399x388px
When I was in my early teenage years, I used to have a coach who was this ugly fat spic in his early 20s with a face that resembled a cross between a pitbull and a pug. For whatever reason, I developed fantasies where he would abduct me and rape me, or where he would turn me into his sex slave and send videos of me being molested by him to my parents.

There were a few times he put his hands on my shoulders, or where I could feel/smell his hot breath on my face as he shouted commands, and I masturbated to these furiously.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.