[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he fell for the coming out meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 13

>he fell for the coming out meme
>>
me at 15... :( :(
>>
File: IMG-20160126-WA0021.jpg (111KB, 728x1296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160126-WA0021.jpg
111KB, 728x1296px
Tfw I haven't :(
>>
I never got why people come out when there's even the slightest chance of it not going over perfectly

Especially when you're still dependant on your parents/family. Keep that shit locked up tight until you can fuck off and be a faggot all on your own.
>>
File: 1445627248211.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1445627248211.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>>5619142

Not sure if this is a troll or not, but as a straight guy (trans attracted) I completely agree; I dont understand the need for gay people to "come out" seems like the most retarded shit ever 2bh. Like why would anyone feel the need to publicly announce and define their sexuality, and think that was a good idea? I for one do not want to know or hear about it, if I am curious I will ask you, and you can let me know on a need to know basis.

OK you are gay, thanks for the announcement what the fuck am I supposed to do now? Treat you differently? Tell you that you are strong and im proud of you? Fuck off special snowflake, seems like people do this shit just to get attention and feel special.
>>
>>5619142
I'll only annouce it to my parents when I have a boyfriend. Everyone else will find out if they ask me. I'm not some crazy flamming faggot so it'd be hard for people to guess.
>>
File: 1383901786994.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1383901786994.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
Well people are going to ask questions when the average summer temperature in your area is 30C+ and you're literally growing tits.
>>
File: 1453891207661.jpg (47KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1453891207661.jpg
47KB, 512x512px
>>5619142
>mfw I'm bi
>mfw I'll eventually settle down with a wife and have kids
>mfw I never need to come out to my parents
>>
File: 1452836873985.jpg (39KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1452836873985.jpg
39KB, 500x345px
>>5619570
I know this is probably bait, but have you ever considered that without coming out there's no way for other gay people to know you're gay?

Dating apps are either for sex or absolutely garbage. It's hard enough having such a small dating pool, but when you are invisible for them and they for you, your chance of finding someone is literally zero.

Jesus fuck are bisexuals and str8s literally retarded? Or simply incapable of thinking about anyone else?
>>
>>5619692
Transition doesn't really leave that much closet space, does it?
>>
>>5619570
>straight guy trans attracted

So you're a beta male that failed at women. Why do you even think you have an opinion about coming out? You're not gay youre not trans you're literally straight.

Stop involving in matters that doesn't concern you.
>>
>>5619692
tfw gunna start HRT

tfw gunna know that feel
>>
File: 1452365738518.jpg (114KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1452365738518.jpg
114KB, 680x680px
>>5619758
>So you're a beta male that failed at women.

lol no friend, I have plenty of cis females in my life; but I like trannies and thats why im on this board pham.

Odd that you think that only beta males that cant get cis girls are the only people that like trans girls tho. I mean logically that seems kinda fucking retarded 2bh, kind of like saying that women are only lez because they cant get men.

Then again you are a weeb animu poster so I guess I cant be too surprised at the autism.
>>
File: tumblr_m7ds2vPuqO1ram5ofo1_400.gif (995KB, 280x201px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7ds2vPuqO1ram5ofo1_400.gif
995KB, 280x201px
>>5619825
>women are only lez because they cant get men
>Implying your fetish is genetic

Lel next you're going to be asking for equal rights and muh discrimination. I cannot believe that I just read that your fetish is genetic. Like really Nigga. You're just a failed male.
>>
>>5619721
that's the real reason ppl hate bi people
people are jealous of you
>>
>>5619541
>Especially when you're still dependant on your parents/family. Keep that shit locked up tight until you can fuck off and be a faggot all on your own.

this desu
>>
File: 1453601451179.png (252KB, 704x407px) Image search: [Google]
1453601451179.png
252KB, 704x407px
I only came out at 15 because it was the only way I would be able to start HRT in remote little New Zealand. Three years later and looking at all the hons in /mtfg/ it was the best decision I ever made.
>>
>>5619758
Why don't you call him out for being white too. It's faggots like you that make people haye us
>>
>>5622003

lol its cool pham, im not even white tho. I didnt really take offence, its pretty much par for the course on this board if you try and say you are a straight guy that is trans attracted some animu posting shitlord (probably the same person 2bh) will sit there and insist that you have a fetish; if pressed they will insist you have a fetish for the trans girl cock, etc ,etc all the while posting retarded animu faces. Been down that road like 50 times on this board already, thats why I just let it go.

Its kind of mindblowing how bitter and narrowminded some of the hons are. I think they try and rationalize the fact that they are lonely by insisting they are validly rejecting every person interested in them on the basis of them "fetishizing" their penis... when the reality is that they are just ugly and have no social skills so no one wants them.... oh well I guess there is always anime for them.

>>5620816
>I only came out at 15 because it was the only way I would be able to start HRT

>On HRT for 3yrs since age 15
>doesnt post pic

[citation needed]
>>
File: 1453871212059.jpg (60KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1453871212059.jpg
60KB, 960x960px
>>5619772
Yeah, I start soon too, and based on what I read, I should start growing tits during June, when its 20 degrees. I'm an 18 year old high school senior so things are going to be awquard as fuck.
>>
>>5619988
>jealous of cheating, lying, deceiving people
I think people hate those things first, then privilege.
>>
>>5619570
>publicly announce
Nothing says public like a conversation with your parents.
>>
>>5619570
>hurr durr what's the point in coming out?

Well, gee, when your friends and family assume you're straight and keep asking when you're gonna find a girlfriend, you get pretty tired of lying constantly.

And what's this meme about gay people who just announce they're gay to everyone they meet constantly? I know tons of gay people, and none of them act like that. The only time I tell anyone I'm gay is if they ask if I am - that's the way all of my gay friends are as well.
>>
>Come out as gay
"you should stop flaunting your sexuality in everyone's face it's annoying you don't see us straight people do that"
>Don't come out as gay and let them find stuff out themselves
"you should have told us now we feel as if you don't trust us you should consider our feelings too you know it's not just about you"

It doesn't matter what you do these people will whine about it anyway and they will shit on you for it.
>>
>>5620816
>just landed in NZ the other day for work and vacation
>see this
sweet you give me hope, mind telling what sort of relationship you're looking for?
>>
File: 1420356042714.gif (110KB, 359x245px) Image search: [Google]
1420356042714.gif
110KB, 359x245px
>>5619142
eh, I told my parents so they would stop asking me when I was going to bring a girl home.

It worked pretty fine desu now they don't ask me anything at all.
>>
>>5619988
I'm biscum and out as it. No way I'm going to get jealous of a horrible marriage in the making. This shit is how aids keeps spreading. Fuck closet cases.
>>
>>5622989
Buttflustered breeders who probably are still shocked that they saw two men holding hands.
>>
"I wont give you hormones until you come out to your parents. Ill be calling them to check"
>>
File: based god wills it.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
based god wills it.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>5629104
LOL, can this happen? i'm 20 but on my parents insurance? i was kinda just gunna go for it then finally come out when i can't hide my tits

is that a good strategy or wat
>>
>>5619570
Gay guy here. 100% agree.
Kids these days expect some sort of ceremony and a cake for telling everyone they're not straight. It's fucking embarrassing.

People know I'm gay because my boyfriend comes up in conversation, or because they can tell anyway.

Sitting everyone down and saying "BIG NEWS EVERYONE I'M REALLY INTERESTING AND SPECIAL" is so pointless.
>>
>>5619743
He's talking about the idea of a coming out "event" rather than the idea of simply being open about your sexuality.
>>
The whole idea of coming out is a myth, socially retarded thing to do. What you come out of the closet with an explosion of confetti and naked gay lovers? Jesus fuck what television can do to young minds i can't believe.
>>
I've only told one friend and that was because I lost my temper and broke down. In hindsight I would probably take it back. Was with a friend I was supposed to go on a double date with and I was dreading it for a week, then told him I was cancelling the night before when we were hanging out. He got angry that saying things like "I don't even know why I try to help you" and called me faggot. He had tried hooking me up with girls before too. So I broke down and told him I was literally a faggot. He calmed down and joked that the date was probably not going to pan out then.

It changes relationships, though. He acts differently around me now, and it feels like we can't be as close as before.

It's a god damn curse really.
>>
>>5619541
>>5619570
These.

>>5619988
bi person her, I would assume it's because most bis arent actually bi.
>>
>>5619142
Honestly, we need to put a stop to it.
I 'came out' as trans to my parents when my mum noticed I had tits and asked me what the hell was going on.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.