[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you sexually attracted to yourself? In other words, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Are you sexually attracted to yourself? In other words, would you fuck a clone of yourself? Why/why not?

I don't find "me" the least sexually attractive, and I'm not bad looking by any means. Is this "normal" (biological), or do you think it has to do with other factors, for example bad self esteem?
>>
>>5618491
I'm so cuddly and affectionate I would probably end up doing myself just cause we'd be awfully cuddly BFFs and then one thing inevitably leads to the other.

I'm not attracted to myself however.
>>
i'm not my type... but i'd fuck a clone of myself for science...
>>
Nah, I like a bit of contrast.
>>
>>5618491
Not sexually attracted to myself, but if opportunity came knocking I wouldn't mind fucking/getting fucked by a clone of me just to see what it'd be like.
>>
>>5618491
Maybe not sex, but I'd definitely cuddle myself.
>>
>>5618491
Cons:
>nothing new
>know all the issues that are kind of a turnoff if you focus on them, but it's hard not to
Pros:
>can live out all the fetishes, even the weirdest one since it's you too.
>you know what is good and what is not for the clone
The dilemma is real...
>>
Sexually attracted? NO
would i fuck myself YES because no one else will.
>>
I'm the polar opposite of what I'm attracted to
>>short, skinny, smooth, creamy white, all around twinky

But I would definitely still mess around with myself, plus I have a really nice dick + ass
>>
>>5618491
I need a little clarification regarding how we're defining clone. Is it a clone that only shares your genetic information? In that case, the clone would have different neural connections due to it having different experiences throughout its life, and therefore may not share your interests.

Or is it more of a copy of yourself at this moment in time? Something that had your memories, physique, interests, etc.
>>
>>5618914
A clone of you as a person I think would be the more interesting question. Do you find yourself, the whole you including personality and everything, at this moment in time sexy?

I've lately been thinking a lot about my behavior and how it's coming off to other people. Would I like the way "me" is behaving in this situation? Would I sleep with "me"?

But it seems, judging by these thread, most people attract to opposites, or contrasting attributes at least. So trying to be someone yourself would sleep with will only be off putting to the ones you are actually trying to sleep with it as it isn't enough of a contrast.
>>
>>5618491
Younger me, yes

Now I'm not really attractive by my standards
>>
I'd have a threesome with myself for sure.
>>
No. I had the opportunity to fuck someone that people often mistook for me and it was a big turn off. I'm not into opposites either but I usually go for people that can offer something I'm not sure I want to be or be in.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 608x608px
Would having intercourse with an exact clone of yourself be considered masturbation?

Also, this reminds me of an episode of China IL.
>>
>>5619307
No, because even though it is your clone, it is still an autonomous entity. You don't share a singular conscious, therefore you are having sex with a living being that has your exact genetic identity. That does not mean you are having sex with yourself, but with a living being that you share 100% of your DNA with. It would be a scientifc anomaly, but still regular sex.
>>
>>5619307
No, it would be closer to incest. If you grew a third arm and jerked yourself off with it it would be masturbation.
>>
>>5618491
I would fuck me because I'm hot and I know my body well. But honestly, I'm not my type. I'm too girly. I prefer butch girls best.
>>
I'd fuck me. I think I'm decently attractive, and even though I'm not really my type I'm cute enough that it's okay.

The real benefit is that this clone has all the same sexual hangups as me, so nobody is unhappy with the way the sex goes.

Actually, I'd probably never leave my bed. I'd cuddle and fuck with myself until I died.
>>
>>5618491
... kind of. I don't find myself that attractive, but there is a certain way people look that attracts me (androgyny, pale skin, short black hair, old-fashioned clothes with goth influences), and I try to modify my appearance to match it, because I find it aesthetically pleasing. Also, having sex with someone who knows and shares all of your fetishes and preferences would be nice. Finally someone will eat me out the right way.
I don't think I'm good-looking, I'm pretty average, but I don't mind having sex with an average-looking person and I don't think I would be repulsed by my own body, unless my brain somehow interprets the situation as incest (still, I cannot conceive a child with myself, so shut up, brain, there is no harm in two consenting adults having sex).
>>
File: alg_rootstein_mannequins.jpg (20KB, 485x365px) Image search: [Google]
alg_rootstein_mannequins.jpg
20KB, 485x365px
>>5618491
bi twinkler here
super skinny, no fat or any muscle, flat ass, feet long enough to make me look weird in my tightass jeans
but overall i still think that im a priti boi

Pros:
>Facial features
>Legs

Cons:
>Stomach not flat at all times
>Leftover acne
>Hair everywhere
>Feet too long
>Ass

Even though there are more cons than pros, I'd still fuck myself in my flat ass.
>>
Of course, I imagine im jerking off in front of a mirror when i fuck someone.
>>
what does it mean if my biggest sexual thrill (most exciting and satisfying fap) is to 1) take pictures of myself from behind in girls clothes or naked 2) masturbate looking at them while dildoing my ass and using a fleshlight, imagining i'm both a girl getting her ass fucked and the guy fucking her ass?

nothing else is as satisfying. i can fap without anal play but it ends up feeling boring and like i'm missing a whole world of pleasure. i can fap to girls only but generally have to also imagine them getting fucked by guys in the ass. i never imagine fucking pussies.

what would this make me, sexually? by the way i'm in my later 20s, have never really had a girlfriend, never had sex, when given the opportunity felt turned off by the vagina up close, and have been masturbating this way since my teens.

i don't think i'm trans because my normal non-sexual (non-horny) identity and interests are very male or neutral and i feel comfortable as a guy. it's just that pretending i'm a girl is a huge turn on. i think part of it is that it's filled the void of not having sex with other people. i can fuck myself and be both the fucked and fucker, feeling my ass while fucking it while fucking a fleshlight pretending it's my ass. it's pretty meta.
>>
>>5618876
top kekles
>>
File: Chrysanthemum.jpg (859KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysanthemum.jpg
859KB, 1024x768px
i wonder.. if we had multiverse-traveling technology, would agps find and fall in love with themselves in a universe where they were born a girl?

though i guess thats not even possible, even assuming we had such technology AND multiverse was a thing. if you were born as the opposite sex, then you wouldnt be you... it would just be a different person with similar genes but a different upbringing. different friends in school, which shapes the different interests, which shapes a different future... I mean, aside from our biology, what are we if not just a collection of specific experiences?

so i guess what im saying is, theres no universe where i was born a girl, cause "I" can only be... this....

shit
>>
i'm too submissive to top myself. we'd just end up arguing over who gets to be the little spoon every night.
>>
no one wants to fuck me so ill fuck my self.
>>
I'd be in it for cuddles every night desu
>>
Straight/maybe bicurious mtf. I've actually thought about this a lot because a lot of the characteristics I had when I still presented as male early in high school are now part of the "type" I'm attracted to. So I would for sure have sex with and probably crush on a cis male version of myself, but I doubt I would with a cis female or any kind of trans. I think that's because I went through such a radical personality shift on HRT that I no longer self-identify at all as the person I used to be, so it doesn't feel abnormal to think of sleeping with him.
>>
I'd probably fuck myself but only if my clone was crossdressing. My regular self aint that hot for me to fuck it, plus im not gay so he/me wouldn't attract me.
>>
Oh yeah I would fuck me, I'd fuck me hard
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 571x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 571x562px
I've become a heroin addict and I love looking at myself in the mirror now that I'm really skinny, 6'5 and 193lbs.

Pic not related because I have a PENIS
>>
File: a27c8a58964343e6.jpg (73KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
a27c8a58964343e6.jpg
73KB, 620x413px
>>5623738
Noice.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.