[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katrina person spoke person for trump thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

niggers, Jews, spics, chinks and faggots should be thrown in the oven turn pass 2017.

I mean why can't you accept your not normal?
>>
Well, I'm British so I can do what I like.
>>
>>5609944
we're not normal
>>
>>5609944
>gay is not normal
Yea, I know that. Is this some disputed claim or something? Seems like common sense to me. All I DO care about is coexistence.

>niggers, Jews, spics, chinks and faggots should be thrown in the oven turn pass 2017
that's not what she said you raging autist
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 640x470px
Oy vey, this is a Gay-Shoah
>>
>>5609974
>that's not what she said you raging autist

she did you raging Homo
can't wait till trump is elected to throw your fairy ass in the gas chamber
>>
>>5609944
Gays are not normal. We are so much better than boring regular people.
>>
>>5609997
>she did you raging Homo
are you a schizo or something? Get your LARPy ass outta here you subhuman.
>>
>>5610006
If you thinking being gay makes you "more interesting" you're probably extraordinarily banal.
>>
>>5610022
>gay isn't normal! Muh degeneracy!
(Flippant response)
>why are you all such snowflakes I bet you're boring af in real life!
>>
>>5609944
It's true. Gay is abnormal and because tribalism is in our nature there will always be primitive people who haven't learned out stupid bigotry is so we'll never be fully accepted by everyone. Plus, the fact that she says we can coexist shows she doesn't hate us. Why would a homophobe want to coexist with us? Would she be telling us to "get cured" or something?
>>
>>5610090
this post has no point behind it.
>>
>>5609944
I don't care as long as America and the rest of the European white countries are saved from the shitskin hordes.
>>
File: i4eKfmZ.png (245KB, 1012x884px) Image search: [Google]
i4eKfmZ.png
245KB, 1012x884px
>>5609944
>>
>>5610106
Neither does the delusional flip-flopping it highlights.
>>
fuck off, /pol/
>>
File: image.png (29KB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29KB, 219x186px
>>5612032
>>
Literally why should I care. The concept of normality is subjective anyway so this is a pointless post. 2/8 b8 m8
>>
>>5609944
OP they know they're not normal, otherwise they wouldn't spend so much energy trying to convince the world otherwise. Deep down, they know.

Why do you think the LGTBBQ suicide rate is off the charts? Because they have to live with themselves.
>>
>>5609944
>skipped over trannies

i feel so left out
>>
>>5609944
>I mean why can't you accept your not normal?
Now I might be mistaken, but I thought this whole issue was about why you can't accept that we're not normal.
I thought the whole issue was that straight people simply had to deal with the abnormal.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.