[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to increase estrogen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hey /lgbt/ pre-everything closet mtf here.

What are ways that I can increase the estrogen and decrease testosterone

>inb4 pueraria mirifica
>>
>>5609615
Estrogen and an anti-androgen. Are you looking for a different answer than HRT?
>>
>>5609615
Hormone replacement therapy (or HRT)
>>
>>5609615
I'm fond of estradiol hemihydrate and cyproterone acetate. Thinking of switching over to an intramuscular estradiol valerate later this year.
>>
>>5609622
>>5609625
>>5609641
I think she meant without HRT, lads.
>>
>>5609673
Well then she's boned, chum, and not in the fun way.
>>
decrease DHT which is potent testosterone that makes u go bald and grows body and beard faster by takin finasteride/dutasteride.. then pueraria is good shiet. and then niggas up in the breast nexus forums recommmend spearmint tea for testosterone. itd be better if u take capsules of the herb but if u cant then drink the thing all day.
>>
pueraria mirifica
>>
>>5609615
be a vegan and drink lots of soy milk
>>
drink your cum every day

that will be more effective than fakearia scamrifica
>>
>>5609724
I'm not disagreeing with you, I just want to add more information. Take beta sitosterol, it blocks DHT formation by blocking 5 alpha reductase enzyme that converts T into DHT. If you stop 5 alpha reductase from converting T into DHT, free T levels go up. But because the body tries to maintain a certain ratio of T to E, all that extra T gets converted via aromatase enzyme into estrogen. Of course, for a normal healthy male, this ratio is predominantly testosterone, so don't expect much estrogen from doing this. The main property is that it will prevent your body from creating DHT, which is one of the strongest androgen. I think finasteride/dutasteride probably have that but I don't know. Also pueraria mirificia has some trace amounts of beta sitosterol in it by the way, but not enough.

Make no mistake, your body will still be primarily a testosterone system. But this could prevent baldness and will at least tone down masculinization if you can't get hrt.

But you should just get hrt. Or take androgren blockers if you're a kid who's undecided or something, that's what they normally do.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.