[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When there are people like this at this gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: n1n8I4a - Imgur.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
n1n8I4a - Imgur.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
Any of you guys feel a little shy when going to exercise because of big hunks hoarding all the machines and make you feel bad about your belly and your little arms ?

Also, do you think any eating of the eye-candy is strictly verboten, or is some looking acceptable, you know, for Broscience ?
>>
>lesbifriend
>know this feel
>at gym
>girl working out near me says hi
>notoriously spergy around qt grills
>flustered as fuck
>asks me later if I'm using the 20s
>blurt out that I'm not
>actually was using them but panicked
>try 25s
>too heavy
>try 15s way the fuck too light
>awkwardly doing random exercises while I wait my turn
>she finishes
>complete my sets
>Awww ye time to do some cable crossovers and--
>she's doing them
>fffffuuuckk she thinks I'm following her
>panic
>tfw later I find out she has a just as fit and qt gf

I try not to look though. Most of the time I just notice in passing because I know how annoying it is to be harassed.

>at gym again later
>guy walks by
>woah his shoulders are really capped
>I wonder if I can get mine to do that
>I heard it's hard to do unless you juice
>I don't want my traps to get big like his tho
>he thinks I was checking him out in the sexy way instead of just mirin
>won't leave me alone while I'm trying to work out
>tells me "you don't want to do that to yourself" when I ask how to get good shoulders
>blatantly stares at my ass while I'm squatting
>I know this because we're both standing in front of a giant mirror
>staff finally chases him away when they see he's not taking the hint

fml seriously
>>
>>5609831
Hahaha, that's actually hilarious, 20s for what btw?
>>
>>5609530

Deppending on the type of gym you go to a lot of those guys really aren't ass holes. Yeah they can be Bros and sometimes an ass, but you'd be suprised how nice and helpful they can be.

I'm no model, but I lift on the regular and have a decent build. My friend in lift with and myself always try to talk to people that have started to lift. Many times they just don't know what to do in regards to proper form and all that and we try to give them pointers and offer to spot them.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.