[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /closetedbychoice/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cozyasfuck.jpg (64KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
cozyasfuck.jpg
64KB, 500x400px
It wasn't easy but I've succesfully managed to get back into the closet. I had to cut ties with a lot of people, but I don't mind it. It's cozy as fuck in here and I don't want to leave ever again.
>>
File: 1442693185988.png (68KB, 1784x1174px) Image search: [Google]
1442693185988.png
68KB, 1784x1174px
whatever you say anon, it''l be okay, right?
>>
Same. It's the good life honestly.

My transition back into the closet was seamless as fuck though.

>tfw can fuck others in the closet
>tfw don't have to deal with public attention whores who just want to finger each other in public

G O A T
All I'm missing is an innawoods home tbqh
>>
>>5609209
>All I'm missing is an innawoods home tbqh
Literally my dream.

At least a weekend cabin I can take my fuck buddies to every other weekend or something like that.

A place were we can enjoy each other's cozy company, and then go back to the city, straight as an arrow to everyone's else eyes
>>
>>5609954
Yep. It's my main motivation to working honestly. Being able to actually separate work and play in such an efficient way.
>>
What about settling down or having kids? If you're in the closet, are you going be single and childless for the rest of your lives? Having/adopting a child while single is very difficult.

Hope you won't rope some poor unsuspecting person into a sham marriage.
>>
>>5608969
I choose not to tell people, not because I'm ashamed but because i want to be judged on my work.
I don't want to liked for my "diversity" either but i can't control that
>>
>>5610071
>If you're in the closet, are you going be single and childless for the rest of your lives?
Being in the closet does not close you off from relationships if you desire such.

> Having/adopting a child while single is very difficult.
For sure, but you have to remember the kids being adopted are in far worse measures. I still wouldn't recommend it, but keep that in mind before making any complete judgements.
>>
>>5610071
Childless, maybe. I never wanted children anyways.

Single, not necessarily. But then again, building a prosperous monogamous relationship with another gay man is hard as fuck, mostly because the fewer number of options we have.

I know very few older gay guys who are out of the closet and aren't steadily getting older and older by themselves.
>>
>>5610071
why would you want children? are you mentally ill?
>>
>>5610084
Yeah, this was one of my main reasons to want to go back in.

People just seem to treat you differently when they find out you're not straight. At first I thought I was just being paranoid, but after some 'experiments' I've done with people, I think it's safe to think it's true.

I don't want to be treated differently, even if that means being treated better because of my 'struggle'.

I consider myself a guy like any other, and that's how I want to be seen.
>>
>>5610483
Good for you anon.
Question, how do you keep yourself from flaming out while drunk?
>>
>>5610543
Personally, not that anon, I just don't get drunk. I'll drink to controllable levels so people aren't uncomfortable around me (or I'll volunteer to be the driver) but otherwise no drunkenness. Might get drunk with my boyfriend if he's up for it in a more secluded place (like home), but otherwise nope.
>>
>>5610543
While I do like drinking, I never get drunk. Really, I just can't get drunk. My body goes from ok to throw up machine with nothing in between.

I have a high alcohol tolerance, but after one point just the smell of anything with alcohol in it makes me feel sick, and I have never felt 'drunk'. Tipsy, maybe, but never really drunk.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.