[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey guys, I'm coming out... >... as pansexual Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: qolorXp[1].jpg (149KB, 1476x898px) Image search: [Google]
qolorXp[1].jpg
149KB, 1476x898px
>Hey guys, I'm coming out...
>... as pansexual

Why do nerds pretend to be queer?
>>
it's funny how all pansexuals are always ugly

I guess that you'd be willing to fuck anything if you're alone long enough
>>
"Guys, this is really hard thing to do, but I have been struggling with this for a long time, and I have decided I am coming out as.... a heteroromantic demisexual."- an actual cis girl i know in real life.
>>
>>5608953
Bad hait but otherwise he's hot. 7.5/10 would bang
>>
>>5608971
I wouldn't say hot, average at most, his personality isn't boyfriend material though so it doesn't matter really
>>
>>5608960
>heteroromantic demisexual
"I'm coming out as a straight prude"
you keep strange company, anon
>>
>>5608960
I know a girl like this. She also claims to be a "demigirl". One of her friends is something called a "gender pivot".

They consider themselves members of the LGBT community.
>>
>>5608853
Those terms are created by upper class white people who romanticize being an oppressed minority but are completely to handle actually being one. They create these fake labels in order to claim they're a sexual or gender minority and enjoy the SJW points without having to actually face the shit that comes with being LGBT
>>
>>5609274
the fuck is gender pivot?
>>
File: Hades is Fine.gif (995KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hades is Fine.gif
995KB, 500x281px
>>5608853
for fuck sake, JUST SAY BI YOU PRETENTIOUS FUCK, DON'T SAY IT LIKE A DIRTY WORD OR SOMETHING!
>>
>>5608995
He just has the kind of face/body that would look good with a big fat cock inside his mouth/anus.
>>
Pansexualism is a joke. Also when guys do it it might as well be coming out "I am a tranny chaser and/or like andro cis girls"
>>
>>5609848
Noooo. You're validating it already by asking.
>>
>>5609878
This.
>>
My best friend is dating someone who considers herself nonbinary, despite the fact that she presents completely femininely and proudly announces that she doesn't have any dysphoria. When I came out as trans, she tried really hard to position herself as someone I could talk to and relate to if I ever needed support.
>>
It's funny how betas/nerds/geeks/losers/nerdherds all tend to turn out to be gay, it's like they become gay from being cucked out of normal sexual experiences as a teenager and being a weak beta against your peers.

I always thought I was straight, then by feeling sexually inferior as a teenager, and having penis envy and thinking all other guys around me had 20 cm cocks while mine was only 17 cm. Before I knew it I would stare at other guys in the gym comparing sizes, than I'd feel like a lesser man because I'm a grower and then their big dicks would be the subject of my sexual fantasy. I would think about other guys having sex with girls, I'd also think about other guys doing me in the shower, I'd also fantasies about jerking off with other guys in my class. Feeling sexually inferior as a teenager turned me gay.

Or maybe I was always gay and I was too autistic to figure it out, or to accept it.
>>
I haven't watched this faggot in a long long time, years. I want to know one thing before I start watching him again... has he turned SJW? If so then he's dead to me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-25-18-37-01.png (126KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-25-18-37-01.png
126KB, 540x960px
>>5609848
>>
This all makes me cringe, but I remember contemplating coming out as a non0girl for a long time. It seemed like more of a casual thing to come out as to my friends than a trans girl, and my family would probably just write it off which meant I wouldn't need to worry about being judged or outcast.

I never did though. Just put it off for a couple more years until I got desperate enough to just come out as trans.
>>
>>5610209
>Use the Tumblr app!
>p-pplease no...
>Use the Tumblr app!
>please god no! please don't make me do this...
>Use the Tumblr app!
>n-nnNNNNOOOoooo

Tumblr is just making fun of the rest at this point, right?
Some sort of inside joke that they all are laughing at us behind those closed tumblr doors and just doing this shit to see how long it takes before someone calls them on their bullshit, right?
>>
>>5609878
That's what I do. I pay very little attention to gender. I've dated two trans people and am attracted to androgynous qualities, so i fit the bill for being pan, but for the sake of not sounding like a dick I just say bi. The only thing with that is that it's like "oh you're cis nah you're just horny" and that's degrading, but recently I've gotten over that
>>
File: wtfamireading.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
wtfamireading.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>5610209
>mfw
>>
>>5610683
Trans people aren't some weird third gender. Trans men are men, trans women are women. Or the opposite if that's how you define your sexuality. Either way, bisexual is still accurate.
>>
>>5610783
This. Unless you consider a transwoman to not be a man or a woman and the same for a transman then you're still only attracted to two genders. People can only be gay, straight, bi, or ace
>>
>>5610783
>Trans people aren't some weird third gender. Trans men are men, trans women are women.

when is this meme going to die?

trans men don't have any of the things that make men, men. trans women don't have any of the things that women, women.
>>
>>5610888
When is the "when is X meme doing to die" meme going to die?
>>
>>5608853
>attracted to multiple genders
>not queer
baka desu senpai
>>
>>5610888
>trans men don't have any of the things that make men, men. trans women don't have any of the things that women, women.
Trans men and women have MOST but not all of the typical characteristics of their respective gender. It's inaccurate to say they have NONE of those things just because they're born the wrong sex.
>>
>>5609878
this desu.

by the way biscum, "bi-erasure" is only a thing because every other biscum prefers snowflake terms like pan sexual and queer.
>>
File: it'safake.jpg (20KB, 538x424px) Image search: [Google]
it'safake.jpg
20KB, 538x424px
>>5608853
>pretend
Nice try tumblr.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.